Ultimate Adjustable Thumb

Posted by: EdW

Ultimate Adjustable Thumb - 07/02/20 09:45 PM

Anyone try these yet ? Thoughts ? Compared to the It system.
Posted by: BOSStull

Re: Ultimate Adjustable Thumb - 07/03/20 04:19 PM

I have installed in a total of 15 balls and have not encountered an issue with them. I cannot really give you a comparison to any other systems since this is the only one that I have ever used. It does allow you drill a deep than normal thumb hole I where IT does not.

Re: Ultimate Adjustable Thumb - 07/03/20 08:19 PM

Thank you for your time.
Posted by: 82Boat69

Re: Ultimate Adjustable Thumb - 07/03/20 10:16 PM

Send a website for this thumb, I'll look it up. I did a search but didn't find anything for that name.

Personally, I started in 1961 using medical tape and still use tape today. When I was a kid, they had a thumb that was an exact replica of a bowler's thumb. The problem was weight gain or water retention. The solution was to drill an air hole diagonally into the thumb hole. At the point of release it would cause a resounding pop as the thumb would exit. Another interesting phenomenon of using the air hole, if a person had a high track and was shooting off the corner, their ball would have a slight whistle and the channel would amplify it :-)

Re: Ultimate Adjustable Thumb - 07/04/20 05:53 AM

Ultimate Bowling Products, I should have said Interchangeable Thumb,I said Adjustable Thumb,sorry guys.
Posted by: BOSStull

Re: Ultimate Adjustable Thumb - 07/05/20 03:06 PM

EdW I assume this is what you were referring to.

http://www.ultimatebowling.com/product/interchangeable-thumb/

Re: Ultimate Adjustable Thumb - 07/05/20 08:43 PM

Yes, sir.