Collegiate Sectionals

Posted by: bowl4life

Collegiate Sectionals - 03/20/01 02:00 PM

I read the article posted about the 4 IBC Sectionals to be held this weekend. In regard to the writers comments on the Kansas City Sectional - he neglected to mention another team that is in contention there - BWAA #18 ranked Kansas. Kansas has scored higher in Baker format this season against WSU and Nebraska and CMSU, so don't rule them out! They are an excellent Baker team...
Posted by: bowl4life

Re: Collegiate Sectionals - 03/25/01 08:26 PM

And....Kansas won the IBC Sectional Qualifier in KC! We hope that maybe the BWAA will now give the program at KU some of the respect it has earned.

Congratulations as well to all the 16 qualifiers who have made it to the Nationals! smile We wish them all the best.... laugh
Posted by: Clark_Green

Re: Collegiate Sectionals - 04/03/01 01:24 PM

I heartily add my best wishes to the 32 teams going to the IBC. I would also like to encourage those who can make it to the tournament in Grand Rapids(?) the week after Easter to do so. I bowled in, coached, or just attended six of the events in the 80's with Penn State and I don't believe there is a better combination of talent and enthusiasm in the bowling world than at the IBC. I'm happy to say that PSU is going back for the ninth time(men) and unhappy to say that I will be in Reno during the tournament. frown