My performance in The People's Tournament, Jul. 19

Posted by: Richie V.

My performance in The People's Tournament, Jul. 19 - 07/19/09 05:12 PM

My qualifying performance, frame-by-frame (BowlSK)

As this performance was much better than my People's Tournament debut last August, I must say that I'm pleased with my performance overall. However, as I only missed the cut by 22 pins, my missed spares, and especially the two 3 pins I whiffed on, really hurt. I am really encouraged, though, so I will probably be bowling tournaments more frequently from this point on. laugh
Posted by: CoachJim

Re: My performance in The People's Tournament, Jul. 19 - 07/19/09 05:58 PM

Way to go Richie, if it were not for the 6th frame of the first game you may have made it. You are getting better and better congrats.
Posted by: Brandon510

Re: My performance in The People's Tournament, Jul. 19 - 07/19/09 10:46 PM

WTG Richie just a few more spare conversion and you would of made the cut.
Posted by: Rocket

Re: My performance in The People's Tournament, Jul. 19 - 07/20/09 12:11 PM

Good Job! Keep plugging away

Re: My performance in The People's Tournament, Jul. 19 - 07/20/09 05:58 PM

TY Jim. It may just be too strong for the normal house shot, especially when the lanes break down, but my new Hy-Road seems to love this tournament condition, so that may have been part of it. smile

Re: My performance in The People's Tournament, Jul. 19 - 08/15/09 01:44 PM

Keep forgetting to post them here, but here are the results from the tournament:

http://www.thepeoplestournament.com/pastresults/2009/071909.html

William Webb, apparently one of the members of the "Connecticut Connection" that always seems to do well in these, was the winner. My buddy Sean Richard faced him in the semifinals, and was, in fact, getting pins from Webb in the match, but still lost.