First Team Tournament of the year in the books!

Posted by: slaterracing

First Team Tournament of the year in the books! - 11/13/11 03:00 PM

And I bowled the best I have bowl in longer than I can remember. I shot a 700. 210, 233, 257. First 700 in a very very long time. Thru all 3 games with my new frantic and it did great. I love that ball. Along with my 700 one of my teammates had a 742. This was a 4 team tournament and with handycap we shot a 2833 and got the win. Gotta love qualifing for the finals in April your first time out. What a great day.
Posted by: champ

Re: First Team Tournament of the year in the books! - 11/13/11 03:41 PM

That's great bowling slate, good job. Are you really averaging 175? That's where I'm at, so it makes the dream of a 700 seem more possible.
Posted by: J.Brown

Re: First Team Tournament of the year in the books! - 11/13/11 05:26 PM

Great bowling!

Champ 700's come when you least expect them to, and they are very possible for a 170-180 average bowler. I've seen it quite a few times.
Posted by: slaterracing

Re: First Team Tournament of the year in the books! - 11/13/11 05:33 PM

yep champ my book avg last year was 177 and right now in league i have a 181. I had no clue i was even close to 700. did not even think about it which is why i got it LOL. I was just happy i was able to put 3 200's togthr. As most of the time i have 2 good games and 1 [censored] game. 700 is def possible for a 170 to 180 bowler. I plan on doing it again very soon :-)
Posted by: Rocket Jr

Re: First Team Tournament of the year in the books! - 11/13/11 08:29 PM

Great Bowling Slate, I had travel league today at my home house and there sitting in the pro shop was my Nano and Frantic with my name on the boxes and everything. Mom wont even let us bring them home because she knows we will talk her into letting me use them early. I can not wait until Christmas to roll them. Hopefully I have as much success with frantic as your having.
Posted by: champ

Re: First Team Tournament of the year in the books! - 11/13/11 08:34 PM

I'm not just sitting around waiting for a 700, but I sure wouldn't mind it to come surprise me. I've been 470+ after two a handful of times, and crumbled. I've got plenty of 650s, but nothing past...not to mention its been months since I've put up any nice scores.

Regardless, great bowling slate. Good luck at state.