WIBC Nationals in Wichita

Posted by: Georgiann

WIBC Nationals in Wichita - 03/09/04 11:45 AM

I was just wondering how many have gone to the Nationals before and what you thought of it? I'm going to Wichita this year for the first time and was curious as to what to expect.

Thank you!!
Posted by: Leandra

Re: WIBC Nationals in Wichita - 03/09/04 02:31 PM

I have been to nationals in Milwaukee and Reno...
I would have been going to Wichita as well but, couldn't find any ladies to come with.

What should you expect:
To meet many interesting women from all over.
To have fun.
Hard lane conditions for bowling..they are tough!

But the most important thing is that you have fun and not worry about how you bowl. I haven't bowled my average yet at nationals but, I had a lot of fun.

Leandra
Posted by: Reenwad

Re: WIBC Nationals in Wichita - 03/22/04 09:31 AM

I have been to Nationals in Reno last year and went to North Dakota awhile back.

I will be in Wichita April 14-18. We bowl Thursday and Saturday I think. When will you be there?

I have a friend coming with me that has never been to tournys before and she asked me the same thing. It's very fun! You do meet lotsa fun people!

My friend was worried that we would be going to something like what you see on TV, but it's not like that. It's just a bunch of fun women having fun bowling.

If I remember correctly though, there is no drinking and no smoking, and very little time while bowling for potty breaks. begging

I throw a straight ball or cross alley, so I usually don't have a problem with lane conditions.