Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic

Posted by: General Pounder

Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 11:29 AM

Here are the top 4. Who is your pick?

Tommy Jones
Bill O'Neill
Wes Malott
Patrick Allen

I have to pick O'Neill. He has been bowling too good lately not to win.
Posted by: BIGHMW

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 11:33 AM

TJ will get out of his little mini-slump tomorrow morning and take the title, the $25K, and the custom Rolex watch that has always gone to the winner of this particular event every single year.

Speaking of which, is Rolex still giving out watches to the champion of this event this year?
Posted by: Brandon510

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 12:44 PM

I like Bill O'Neil too. He been bowling great from the season opener. Its time he wins one. If O'neil doesnt id like to see TJ win his first title of the season.
Posted by: Chubbs

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 02:38 PM

I'll take Big Wes.
Posted by: Calvin Pistorio

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 04:29 PM

This is a hard choice. Malott, Allen and O'Neill have been bowling pretty good all season and it would be nice to see TJ win one this season. I'm going to say O'Neill gets over the hump this week.
Posted by: bluesman_vt_2002

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 05:14 PM

Definitely hard choice, but I'm thinking that TJ wins this.
Posted by: cgeorg

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 05:52 PM

I'll go for Tommy Jones. He and Rash are the 2 best bowlers on TV, IMO (and I think the stats would back me up on that one).
Posted by: Jay R.

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 06:33 PM

TJ is my pick. Not only do I want to see him win it, but he just seems like the obvious choice to me. But, I think it'd be cool if PA could earn back to back titles too.
Posted by: Dennis Michael

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 08:47 PM

There is not enough reason to wager against TJ.
Posted by: Smooth Stroker

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 10:23 PM

I'll go with Patrick Allen. If he can get out of the box, I think he'll win. He is the only left hander. I think that can work in his favor. Nobody to mess up his line.
Posted by: Matrix900

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/17/09 10:58 PM

PA over Wes, PA over Bill, TJ over PA

In any event Whomever faces TJ in the champ round is gonna be in trouble. When the lanes start to open up he is deadly. These are the scenarios I see playing out in the potential champ round.
TJ vs PA TJ wins by atleast 20pins
TJ vs Bill TJ wins by 35+
TJ vs Wes This one will be prolly the best matchup in my opinion could come down to the final frame TJ by 10 or less
Posted by: Dennis Michael

Re: Bayer Earl Anthony Medford Classic - 01/18/09 12:35 AM

Does anyone know if Vegas has odds on the matches? And, if you could wager on them?