PBA League Finals - Sunday 2:00 pm ET on ESPN

Posted by: BIGHMW

PBA League Finals - Sunday 2:00 pm ET on ESPN - 04/10/14 10:59 PM

Yes indeed folks, it's finally arrived, the Finals of the PBA League, an all-Southern California matchup between the Chris Paul-owned L.A. X, and the Chris Hardwick-run Silver Lake Atom Splitters.

You already know the team personnel, the L.A. X featuring Jason Belmonte, 2-time titlist Andres Gomez, PBA Hall Of Famer Parker Bohn III, promising young gun E.J. Tackett, and "Major Mika" himself, Mika Koivuniemi. They are managed by Andrew Cain. The Atom Splitters feature franchise player and Triple Crown champion Chris Barnes, Tommy Jones, 2003 Masters champion Bryon Smith, the reigning PBA World Champion Dom Barrett, and former L.A. X member, "Sir Strike-a-Lot" himself, Wes Malott, and managed by former 4-time PBA champion, Mark Baker.

Now the only question to be asked, is, who will win?

NOTE:

For those who have seen it earlier this year LIVE as it happened on Xtra Frame, please show some respect for those who are either DVR-ing/taping the ESPN telecast for later viewing, and for those who did not get to see it yet on Xtra Frame (I am one of them who will be watching it on ESPN this Sunday), please, no spoilers.

Comments and predictions of who will win are always welcome, but this "no spoiler" rule will apply until 6:00 pm EDT/3:00 pm PDT on Sunday.
Posted by: BOSStull

Re: PBA League Finals - Sunday 2:00 pm ET on ESPN - 04/12/14 09:14 AM

Being a Belmo fan I will be pulling for LAX.
Posted by: Joe Bowler

Re: PBA League Finals - Sunday 2:00 pm ET on ESPN - 04/12/14 09:34 AM

LAX to win in the 10th.
Posted by: BIGHMW

Re: PBA League Finals - Sunday 2:00 pm ET on ESPN - 04/13/14 06:59 PM

OK everybody, it's now safe for open comments about the PBA League Finals as well as your complete reviews and what you guys (and gals) think of this year's PBA League season. smile

.....Oh.....and before I go, here in a pic of all 8 PBA League jerseys (without team sponsors or product registered companies on them), and I have gotten great comments about them just a couple of weeks after getting them! What do you guys (and gals) think?

Posted by: SteveH

Re: PBA League Finals - Sunday 2:00 pm ET on ESPN - 04/14/14 09:11 PM

Belmo couldn't compensate for the other bowlers. I know many won't like this, but I'd trade Tommy Jones for Belmo in an instant, with extra money! He's silly as an anchor, I'd trade him in an LA minute.
Posted by: sk8shorty01

Re: PBA League Finals - Sunday 2:00 pm ET on ESPN - 04/15/14 10:47 AM

You can use the button to hide spoiler text as a heads up (you must be in the full reply mode to see the button).

See below:

Click to reveal..
Pretty cool stuff.