What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts?

Posted by: BIGHMW

What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/12/13 08:30 PM

I actually enjoy the fact that we can buy many of the player's jerseys (and hopefully soon the PBA League jerseys) directly from High 5 Gear (you can get them through http://www.high5gear.com/pba-pro-replica-jerseys.html), but with me being more partisan toward Storm staffers, I dig Osku Palermaa's new shirt, with the clever smiley face inside the "O" in "Osku Palermaa" on the back, and how 'bout PDW's new dragon shirt, to quote WWE Superstar, The Miz, "AAAAAAAWESOME!!!", I also like Mike Fagan's argyle shirt as well as the new one from Andres Gomez, if I had to pick 4 those would be my four. It's too bad I'm not really a "free agent", otherwise I'd throw Chris Barnes' new Columbia 300 shirt in there as well. Heck, they're all great, and well worth the asking price of $110.00 each.

But, if I could buy ONLY ONE, it would be the new PDW jersey, but also Mike Fagan's new shirt would do me, because I use every product The King Of Swing himself uses (Dexter Shoes, Turbo Grips and Master and Storm accessories as well as Storm's bowling balls.
Posted by: Richie V.

Re: What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/13/13 05:19 AM

Martin Larsen's jersey is interesting to me, primarily because it's Storm and the primary colors are red & black (my high school alma mater's colors). smile
Posted by: sk8shorty01

Re: What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/13/13 08:13 AM

For me (and because I am a staffer I can only wear Storm gear) I definitely like the following:

Mike Fagan (Already own this jersey)
Randy Pedersen (Already own this jersey)
Chris Loschetter
Posted by: mail777

Re: What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/13/13 11:40 AM

I dont like Chris Loschetter much but his jersey is very cool.

I like jason stener's jersey.
And of course pdw rules!
Posted by: mmalsed

Re: What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/13/13 01:01 PM

I like quite a few of them, but $110????? Really? Ouch
Posted by: vgnano420

Re: What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/13/13 02:58 PM

I never would be able to sport one of those jerseys in public with a straight face, so I'll just buy beer instead.
Posted by: BIGHMW

Re: What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/14/13 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: vgnano420
I never would be able to sport one of those jerseys in public with a straight face, so I'll just buy beer instead.

Dude, I love your signature.... YES we ARE INDEED ATHLETES!!!

When I get mine, I'd DARE to wear it out in public, to not only show my support for the PBA but also to flaunt my favorite player (s) on my back, IMO, wearing it enough out at like the mall or at other non-bowling activities helps to educate the (mainstream) public on the great stars WE have (and support) on Tour, who knows maybe PDW or Kelly Kulick (hopefully she'll have a Storm jersey soon as she is now a Storm staffer) could wind up either on KIIS-FM 102.7 in L.A. (a.k.a. "KISS-FM" in other markets) on Ryan Seacrest's show or on Howard Stern's show in NYC, especially since one of Howard's crew is a 210-average bowler and can refer them to come on his show. It's a start, but I think WE need to help out a bit by showing OUR support for both the Tour and our favorite Touring players by wearing them on our backs!!! smile It's up to us, as well as the PBA and High 5 Gear to do the rest after that.
Posted by: sk8shorty01

Re: What are your favorite PBA High 5 Gear shirts? - 12/16/13 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: mail777
I dont like Chris Loschetter much but his jersey is very cool.

See Loschetter grew up bowling youth league here so I have known him for a long time.

Usually when he makes it back this way we all go out to dinner or drinks after the tournament to catch up.