67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open

Posted by: Sevens

67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/25/10 05:45 PM

So far it seems belmonte is pretty dominant. But my two favorite bowlers have a chance at making the show, monacaelli and robert smith. Who wouldn't want to see a robert smith vs jason belmonte for the title?
Posted by: Calvin Pistorio

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/25/10 06:32 PM

It's a long way to go still before anyone can guess who will make the show. One squad still needs to bowl 6 more games of Qualifying. Then they cut to the top 25%, and they bowl 9 games and then the top 24 are taken to move on to the match play. That's three rounds of 8 games each, which equals 24 games. Then the after that the top 4 are on the show which will be the stepladder format. A whole lot can happen before now and then.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/25/10 06:43 PM

true, im just saying smith and amletto are sitting pretty good. And belmonte is dominating so far.
Posted by: desertdog71

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/25/10 07:07 PM

Scroggy for the repeat!!!
Posted by: beefers1

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/25/10 11:26 PM

Looks like my fantasy team's going well. All 5 are in the top 50, and 4 are in the top 30.
Posted by: lebowski120669

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: desertdog71
Scroggy for the repeat!!!

Hell yeah. Love that dude. Was super cool to meet in Wichita.
Posted by: Vic44

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 12:19 AM

LOTS of time and bowlers VERY MUCH in the hunt not named in this thread yet.
WRW, Barnes, Allen, Jones, Couch and Monacelli... just to name a few.

Pretty dang cool, because I can imagine the final four will very much earn it by the time the qualifiers are finalized.

Cheers!

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 01:09 AM

Hell yeah.

I am bowling a tourney a Northrock next weekend. I did decent last year, except losing all my brackets 278-300 to Rick Steelsmith. frown
Posted by: looseleftie

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 01:54 AM

Look out for Parker,Barnes,Monacelli and obviously Belmo...

What a top field, anyones a chance here. Love Belmo to win!!!
Posted by: CoachJim

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 07:46 AM

WOW! Belmo shot 280,278,278 in the middle of this block, that's amazing, he would have to completely fall apart to not see him on TV this week.
Posted by: KiddsReign

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 11:39 AM

Dont count out weber and rhino!! a storm is brewing!!!

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 12:07 PM

robert smith!! what happened?? he shot a 175, 197, 179, and a 150 in the cashers qualifying round. At least Amleto is still doing fairly well.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 12:18 PM

Party at scroggies!!! Listen to what I am telling you. Robert Smith and Amletto? Really? C'mon check your calendar its 2010, not 1988 or 1997.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 02:23 PM

haha...ooooohhhh and just like that smith bounces back with a 222, 225, 246, and 219 to vault RIGHT BEHIND scroggy...Amleto stilling doing decently.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/26/10 11:56 PM

Oh I am sorry, where are they now after position round? I like scroggy's chances.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 08:28 AM

aw...disappoinging..scroggy, smith, AND monacelli are all gonesky for the show sunday. LAME
Posted by: Smooth Stroker

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 08:56 AM

I think there's no way Belmo's not on the show. I'm thinking Belmo, ONeill, Jones, Walter Ray. With Weber just missing the cut. Parker Bohn below Pete. There's still two rounds of match play left guys. Lot's of bowling to go.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Sevens
aw...disappoinging..scroggy, smith, AND monacelli are all gonesky for the show sunday. LAME

Scroggins is in 4th, what the hell standings are you looking at? There is one more round of match play to go tonight.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Smooth Stroker
I think there's no way Belmo's not on the show.

Belmonte is in 3rd and his match play record is not so good. A few more losses tonight and he will be gone too.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 03:29 PM

I saw that too. He needs a good last round. Pete, Scroggins and Duke are coming on strong. Walter Ray had a bad round too. Fell a bit. I'm rooting for PDW. Couch bowled very well. Personally, I would rather see Pete and Duke both make the show.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 04:05 PM

oops...it was late lol........amleto is gonesky.....withdrew because of injury. that really sucks
Posted by: General Pounder

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 05:05 PM

Man, if Belmo doesn't get start getting some wins, he could drop out of the show. That would be a HUGE collapse.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 05:08 PM

This is why I like long format tournaments. Anybody can bowl good for one or two sets, but the cream rises to the top when the format is longer. I would like to see some best of 3 or best of 5 matches to determine the winner though. It sucks to dominate all week and lose one game and end up in second place.
Posted by: General Pounder

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 05:22 PM

It sucks to dominate all week and lose one game and end up in second place.

Just ask Chris Barnes.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 05:27 PM

It sucks to dominate all week and lose one game and end up in second place.

Of course it sucks, but that's how it works, and I don't see anything wrong with "having to win twice".

I noticed that Dave D'Entremont is doing pretty well this season for being non-exempt. He might qualify for an exemption next season through the non-exempt spot, or even points.
Posted by: cgeorg

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 05:33 PM

Double D always seems to do well in the majors. He made the US Open show 3 years ago, when PDW won.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: General Pounder
Man, if Belmo doesn't get start getting some wins, he could drop out of the show. That would be a HUGE collapse.

ahhh...belmonte just started with 4 opens and ended up with a 151.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 06:57 PM

scroggy moved up to 3rd.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 07:14 PM

ohhh scroggins with the front 9 in game 3

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 07:16 PM

300 for Mike Scroggins!!

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 07:16 PM

annnnddddd a 300 for scroggy in game 3

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 07:32 PM

When he wins, I want credit for calling it 2 days ago. laugh

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 07:58 PM

Belmo dropped out of the top 4 now, Scroggy is looking good with 3 games to go. Bill O'Neil is shooting good too.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 09:36 PM

1. O'Neill
2. Scroggins
3. Jones
4. Belmonte

Scroggy for the repeat like I said.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 09:47 PM

There's a game missing. They should still be bowling one last game. I only saw 7 games of match play that last round.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 09:52 PM

we'll see.......

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 09:54 PM

They're just about to start the posistion round.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 10:21 PM

well belmonte is out for sure.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 10:32 PM

Scroggy is top seed tomorrow.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 10:53 PM

Couch is long overdue for a title.

This event should put Robert Smith, Mike Edwards, Dino Castillo and Parker Bohn back into contention for their exemptions. Dave D'Entremont and Andres Gomez might get an exemption by points also.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/27/10 10:57 PM

yah, id love to see couch win another major. Nice to see tommy jones on TV again too.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 12:34 PM

lets go couch!!

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 12:36 PM

you bunch of haters. Party at scroggies

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 12:46 PM

Sticky approaches, and soft conditions for TV.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 12:54 PM

poor couch....as long as o'neil doesnt win lol. Thats weird, I was just wondering the other day why there is almost no lanes breaking down during TV matches...and BAM, it breaks down.
Posted by: tbill

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 01:38 PM

wow, TJ got lost there..

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 01:45 PM

poor couch....as long as o'neil doesnt win lol. Thats weird, I was just wondering the other day why there is almost no lanes breaking down during TV matches...and BAM, it breaks down.

I watched one show several years ago where a breakdown occurred. I think it was an older show maybe from the 90s. They had a major break down on the right lane. I think it was that lane anyways. It took close to half an hour to fix but bowling went on just on two different pairs. They used the left lane on the original pair and then the right lane of the pair to the left. Depending on how a frame went, a mechanic would grab the ball before it got in the return and put it in the return of the other pair to make it easier on the bowlers. I believe the match it happened on was finished like that and by the beginning of the next match it was repaired.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 01:49 PM

Dang, looks like Scroggins is done for.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 01:51 PM

Yeah, scroggy is finished. He had a good run though. O Niell is on fire and scroggs is not real sharp.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 01:51 PM

wow I give up. Everyone I wanted to win didn't, and the one person I didn't want to win did.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 01:55 PM

Haha I thought it was cool to have the tension in Bill O'Neill, kind of like Ryan Shafer in the 1990's where he made a bunch of shows and placed high in every statistical category but didn't win a title, and maybe Brad Angelo in the 2000's.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 01:58 PM

I am going to bowl on that same pattern tonight in a tourney.
Posted by: TazDevil

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 03:59 PM

Hope you do well, desertdog. I, too, wanted to see Scroggins take it but Bill was TOO much. The man was unconscious ! Not sure what ball he was using but it was absolutely murdering the pins ! At any rate, he did very well. Btw, what the hell happened to Jones, fellas ? Seemed like when he switched balls he started throwing very poorly. Jeesh.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 04:38 PM

There wasn't any one person on the show I was rooting for more than the other. It would have been nice to see TJ or Couch win a title since neither has for a while. Scroggins could have defended the title successfully and been the second person to defend a US Open title and of course O'neill to win his first major and have more than one title to show for all of the shows he has made in the last several years.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 05:05 PM

Oneill was throwing a Hammer Black Widow Nasty
Posted by: lebowski120669

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 06:03 PM

Very suprised how Scroggins bowled today. Was sure he was going to defend the major. O'Neill was nails when it was on the line. Congrats. Disappointed his girlfriend was not in the crowd today. She's a looker. thumbsup

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 06:36 PM

ONeill bowled very well today. I'm surprised at how well he bowls because it sure looks like he's hitting the snot out of the ball at the bottom of his swing. Makes his head move and everything. But he is spot on. He's young enough to keep winning for a while. But as always, that seems to depend on the oil man. The PBA changes the oil set up every year. It seems to affect whoever is winning the most at the time. Glad to see Scroggs lose. Nothing personal. I'm just not a big fan of the mitt. If he lost the brace, I'd have nothing against him.
Posted by: JackZ

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 08:35 PM

Okay, what Oneill threw worked, what Scroggins threw was more dull and seemed to work if he threw it right. Jones looked disgusted with what he was throwing, like after the first game none of his stuff worked. I did notice that when he moved in and hit the same mark (10 board) he seemed to carry, but he couldn't repeat?
Posted by: Joe Bowler

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 09:07 PM

Not to take anything away from Bill O Neill, I think he bowled great, but this was one of those times it was a disadvantage to be a lefty. By the final match, the lane had opened up somewhat on the right side. But, you will never hear that from Randy Pederson.

I wonder what was going through Tommy Jones mind when he stopped throwing the Mission. He looked like the guy to beat when was throwing it.
Posted by: BIGHMW

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 02/28/10 11:01 PM

Congrats to The Real Deal himself.

He had the right look from the get-go, but I also liked his mental makeup as well. After opening in the 2nd frame, he kept his composure and relayed to all of us that "there's a lot of game left", and sure enough, he was right.

Scroggy left back-to-back 3-9's on lane 70 and a blowout 7-10 as well, and Bill jumped all over it, finishing with the last 10 in a row.
Posted by: Dennis Michael

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 12:11 AM

From what I see and what the difference between Kuleck and Jones did, the Mission is hard to control for the higher rev bowler. It worked well for Kelly, but certainly not Tommy.

The Nasty, on the other hand rolls just the way O'Niel rolled it. Mine does, I just need to be a lot more consistent where I roll it.
Posted by: Jay R.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 02:45 AM

The Real Deal, Bill. O'Neill! He is the man! I don't know what it is really but ever since his first couple of shows last season he's grown on me. Now I couldn't be happier that he won his first title this year and even another one. The truth is there's not too many people I would root for before him.

I was literally shouting and cheering for him. I was in my glory when Scroggy left the 7-10. I'm not sure if O'Neill had it won before that but I knew it then. The fact that it was a major makes this win that much cooler. Now I really hope he wins the POY Award.

I was rooting for Jones against Couch but I found myself pretty much indifferent when he faced Bill. So everyone that I wanted to win actually did, for once.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 03:03 AM

Why does everybody hate on Scroggy?

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Dennis Michael
From what I see and what the difference between Kuleck and Jones did, the Mission is hard to control for the higher rev bowler. It worked well for Kelly, but certainly not Tommy.

Did you miss the part where he had the front 6, and a 245? He was making bad shots in the 2nd game, plain and simple. No ball will look good if you miss your breakpoint by 3 boards on the US Open pattern.

And of course, Fagan won the week after Kulick with the Mission. Is he low rev?
Posted by: spectral

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 10:02 AM

desertdog, i simply don't like his style and also no the way he looks (i know shallow but i can't help it). It's not that i don't like low rev players because i like to watch norm duke when he's playing the ouside with little hand.
Posted by: Dennis Michael

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 10:25 AM

Well, cgeorg, you witnessed what I have seen often. After a few games are bowled on the lanes, and the oil is spread, I have noticed the Mission getting too much friction, too early. A high rev bowler would have trouble with that, and even getting to the breakpoint.

It is much more sustainable and controllable to the stroker.
Posted by: sk8shorty01

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 03:21 PM

But Tommy Jones was missing the break point on both sides of the line, he didn't just have the ball hooking up early, there were shots where he was flat missing target left and right.

Michael Fagan threw the Mission quite often during the week in which he won his first title. Of course its not a ball you can throw every game because its aggressive but he made a living with that ball that week.

I think Tommy missed the transition and started trying to force a line to work rather than just moving a little bit and sending it to the same breakpoint. The CATS showed it, after he goes high and leaves the 3-10 he did not move, just threw it harder and added some loft.
Posted by: CoachJim

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 04:08 PM

Quote:
Why does everybody hate on Scroggy?

I have to take my hat off to Scroggy, he has really improved and has worked hard on his game. He doesn't fall off the shot or pull through like he used to and made a bunch of really good shots that just didn't carry, not that he was going to beat a 267, on that pattern not many if any were going to beat that.

Much of the reason people hate on Scroggy and other left handers is the God-awful camera angles they use on ESPN. They shoot every bowler from the right and from in front for some reason. The shot from the gutter is just the dumbest camera angle for watching bowling.

When left handers are on they tend to start every shot from the gutter up shot then switch half way through the shot to the up to the right and behind where you can't see the bowler's swing or the target they hit, or what the ball did getting there. It's really not worth watching left handed bowlers bowl on ESPN.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 06:59 PM

I dont hate on scroggy, he had a 300 in matchplay last week. The guy is just a goofy looking dude lol.
Posted by: Jay R.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/01/10 08:05 PM

It's not so much hating on Scroggy as it is just liking his opponent better. And I couldn't really tell you why I like or don't like someone on tour. Either I like what I see, or I don't. With Scroggy, yeah I'm not a big fan compared to others but I am impressed with his ability to make shots and whatnot. Top 2 in two consecutive US Opens before the TV show and top 2 after they're over is nothing to frown upon either.

I didn't realize it until later but I was especially glad O'Neill won because it puts him in a good position to win the POY award.
Posted by: okorimbo

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/02/10 03:20 AM

By chance, does anyone have DVD or tape of the show? If so and are willing to share let me know. Thanks.
Posted by: Hooker

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/03/10 10:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Amateur
It's not so much hating on Scroggy as it is just liking his opponent better. And I couldn't really tell you why I like or don't like someone on tour. Either I like what I see, or I don't. With Scroggy, yeah I'm not a big fan compared to others but I am impressed with his ability to make shots and whatnot. Top 2 in two consecutive US Opens before the TV show and top 2 after they're over is nothing to frown upon either.

I didn't realize it until later but I was especially glad O'Neill won because it puts him in a good position to win the POY award.

O'Neill is definatley making a run but I am rooting for WRWJ for POY. For the simple reason, the guy is 50 years old and is beating much younger guys than him. He is playing at such a high level and has been there week after week making TV finals or knocking on the door of TV finals. He still has the hunger in his heart and in his eyes. My biggest dissapoinments this year have been Wes Mallot, Pete Weber and Sean Rash. I would have expected these 3 to make more shows than they have. I think PDW is just getting a lil more washed up....but god I love him!!!!!! Sean Rash just seems to have his head turned around backwards. He has been making critical mistakes the last 2 years and I don't have any tour stats, but he has single handedly missed tons of easy multi spare and single spare opportunities to convert. As far a Mallot goes, I haven't really followed him that much this season....Is it just a bad year this year? Did he just get real luckly last year? Or has his performance last season and during the King of Bowling make his head too big?

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/03/10 11:17 AM

Sean rash I have no idea where hes at this year. All I know is that I gave him the official "chris barnes" title after watching his last few tv appearances. Mallot it seems has been either hit or miss this season, not sure why. And PDW is bowling pretty good, he made a great run at the telecast for the us open last week.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/03/10 11:44 AM

Sean rash I have no idea where hes at this year. All I know is that I gave him the official "chris barnes" title after watching his last few tv appearances. Mallot it seems has been either hit or miss this season, not sure why. And PDW is bowling pretty good, he made a great run at the telecast for the us open last week.

Your right PDW is bowling well....I guess its just me wanting to see the dominant PDW again. Making lots of TV finals and winning a couple events a season...get back in POY race.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/03/10 04:09 PM

I believe Wes has finished high in most of the tournaments just not high enough to make the show. Sometimes it's like that. One game of forcing a ball or line could be the issue, or a slight timing issue.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/03/10 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Hooker

Your right PDW is bowling well....I guess its just me wanting to see the dominant PDW again. Making lots of TV finals and winning a couple events a season...get back in POY race.

haha I'd be happy to just see some violent crotch-chops on t.v. again.
Posted by: Joe Bowler

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/03/10 08:53 PM

Just think, in a couple years we could see WRW and PDW battling it out on the Senior tour.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/04/10 12:20 AM

Pete Weber is 6th in average and 3rd in match play appearances. I'd say he's bowling pretty good, just not winning tournaments.
Posted by: GunsTariq

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/04/10 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe Bowler
Just think, in a couple years we could see WRW and PDW battling it out on the Senior tour.

I'm sure that would make Bakes (Tom Baker) and David Ozio happy.

eek

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/04/10 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Hooker

haha I'd be happy to just see some violent crotch-chops on t.v. again.

Thats why I love him....he brngs that energy and emotion...Thats how I like my bowlers...Energetic, emotional, chain smoking, boozing addicted to pain killers, 4 wives later(PDW isn't addicted to pain killers that I know of....LOL).....LOVE PDW....

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/04/10 10:33 AM

Wes Malott is still bowling at a high level he is just missing the shows.

He is in 5th place in points and 10th in the POY race.

This is a good reason why many should consider getting Xtra Frame. A lot of people are curious about whats going on with Tommy Jones and Wes Malott and why are they struggling so much this year. Many don't realize that both of those two are finishing in the top 10 almost every week.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/04/10 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: sk8shorty01
Wes Malott is still bowling at a high level he is just missing the shows.

He is in 5th place in points and 10th in the POY race.

This is a good reason why many should consider getting Xtra Frame. A lot of people are curious about whats going on with Tommy Jones and Wes Malott and why are they struggling so much this year. Many don't realize that both of those two are finishing in the top 10 almost every week.

How much is Xtra frame?

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/04/10 10:52 AM

$7.99/month

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/04/10 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: cgeorg
$7.99/month

Thanks, thats not bad at all. I watch a lot of PBA....I record all the Sunday events and as of right now have 10 scheduled recording on ESPN classic for events from 1988-2001 right now.

Re: 67th Lumber Liquidators U.S. Open - 03/05/10 01:57 PM

You can get the service for an entire year for 69.99 I think it is.

Xtra frame starts during qualifying and goes all the way to the TV show.

You can friend PBA on facebook during the live portions of play on Xtra frame and ask questions and they will answer them. Say you want to know how Brian Voss had his Nomad drilled (if he threw it during the week) you could post it on their facebook page and they will go find out, or possibly show you the layout as well.

They will switch cameras at fan request to find particular bowlers, its a pretty cool service I think.