Sacramento tournament on PBA pattern

Posted by: Atochabsh

Sacramento tournament on PBA pattern - 04/23/09 01:56 AM

Since we've had a few folks from the Northern California area sign on lately, I thought I'd post a quick upcoming tournament. Its this Saturday, but if you are interested here's some information. I can give you more as you request via PM.

Saturday, April 25th at Fireside. Tournament begins at 4pm. $35 entry.

One round of 4 games qualifier, bowled on a PBA pattern across 4 pairs of lanes. Semi finals consist of 1 game of match play. Opponents will be determined based on seeding. The winner of the semi final round will advance to the finals. The final round will be a one game match play roll off for championship. at least 1 in 5 women will cash. IN the event of a tie for the final semi-final qualifying spot after 4 games, there will be a one game rolll off to break the tie. In the event of a tie at the end of the final match, there will be a two grame roll off to determine the winner.

Handicap is based on 80% of 210. all bowlers with averages over 210 or above will bowl scratch. The maximum handicap in this tournament is 50 pins.

Youth are eligible for sidepot and bracket prizes, as this competition agrees to award the youth's prize in the form of scholarship or the youth can waive his/her rights per USBC Rule 300.
Posted by: J_w73

Re: Sacramento tournament on PBA pattern - 04/23/09 05:13 AM

If you have a pba xperience average can you use that??
I have a 180 something pba league average but a 216 scratch..
please pm some more info..

do you know what pattern it will be..?