Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video

Posted by: sk8shorty01

Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/21/13 11:00 PM

The video is rendering out now and I am off to bed while it renders. It will be uploaded and processed to Youtube first thing in the morning to look forward to another video in your Sub Boxes from me!
Posted by: mail777

Re: Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/22/13 06:16 AM

where do you put this ball? between natural and brezee or what?

Re: Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/22/13 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: mail777
where do you put this ball? between natural and brezee or what?

This ball is stronger throughout the entire lane than the other two in the Natural Line so, in my opinion, this ball fills the gap in between the Natural and the reactive equipment in the Hot Line (ie. Fringe, Lights Out, etc).

Re: Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/22/13 11:42 AM

Here you go, enjoy:

Posted by: General Pounder

Re: Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/22/13 11:59 AM

Watching the ball movement, this would basically replace my Breeze. I have my equipment setup where I move from my Heat hybrid, down to the Solid, to the Breeze, to the Natural. If this was out when I bought my Breeze, I would have bought this over the Breeze because of the core. I love the Turbine core. Looks like another great ball by Storm.

Re: Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/22/13 01:10 PM

In my small sample size this ball definitely moves more than the Breeze does overall, I think its going to be a good step in between something like the Heat Hybrid and the Natural/Breeze Line. Seeing as how the Lights Out is pretty much the new Tropical Heat Hybrid (that line is now gone) this is going to be a great step down from that. The best part about this ball is that it rolls like a Urethane early but then transitions into a little more angular motion as it gets off the end of the pattern so its still really strong pushing through the pins. The problem many faced while using Urethane surfaces was that corner pins were very common, not so much with this Hybrid Urethane Cover, it clears them well.

I have been throwing mine on the new surfaces (HPL) that were just put down at another local center of mine (my home center) that burnt down 18 months ago and I can start a shift with it on the fresh and almost done have to adjust at all through a five game block.
Posted by: 56bird

Re: Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/22/13 02:53 PM

Your comment about the Tropical Heat series being discontinued sent me over to the Storm website.

Whoa, Marvel-S (Marvel Nano)!!! Whoa, Hy-Road Pearl!! Nice.

Re: Storm Super Natural Ball Review Video - 05/22/13 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: RickSchott
Your comment about the Tropical Heat series being discontinued sent me over to the Storm website.
Whoa, Marvel-S (Marvel Nano)!!! Whoa, Hy-Road Pearl!! Nice.

Yeah we haven't been briefed fully on them yet so once I hear exactly what the design intent is I will definitely give you guys some more info. They do look interesting though!