Roto Grip Theory Video!

Posted by: Jmartin27407

Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 02:10 PM

Nomad Dagger coming soon.. ENJOY!
Posted by: sk8shorty01

Re: Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 03:12 PM

Nice 7-10 conversion... If it doesn't strike at least you know its going to cover whatever you leave haha smile
Posted by: B-Hammer

Re: Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 03:32 PM

Jimmy Kudos to you and your media team, your product videos are by far the most entertaining. I appreciate you moving around the lane and showing how the ball reacts from different angles. Was hoping you'd draw ball path lines when comparing with the Mutant Cell, but other then that great video, ball looks very versatile.

Lately on the boards there has been some talk about Storm and Roto balls dying, any thoughts on that in general, or how the Theory will stand up durability wise?

Re: Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 03:53 PM

I personally have not had any problems with any of my equipment dying.. But then again I do a lot of maintenance to my coverstocks.. As long as you maintain the cover like you are supposed to I don't see anyone having any problems. Thanks for the compliments.

Posted by: Domokun

Re: Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 04:03 PM

Had two of those same exact 7-10 hits with my 4x4, pin under Theory last night on Dead Man's Curve--of course, no, I did not convert. It's definitely picky about side rotation, which is an easy fix.

Last night, I had my first 6 on this pattern, which I've hated with a million suns of white hot hate, with this ball. Also, another new owner shot just as well and clean with hers (similar drilling if not the same). We're both two very happy owners, Jimmy!

Re: Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 04:36 PM

We had to redo something on the video will post the new link shortly

Re: Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 05:19 PM

Posted by: Rocket

Re: Roto Grip Theory Video! - 12/01/10 07:45 PM

So almost ready to pull the trigger on one of these, I love my Mutant which is getting a surface touch up as I type, I keep hearing A-symmetrical is the way to for a low rev guy like myself any thoughts on that? Nice video by the way.