Help us help you

Posted by: spr3wr

Help us help you - 09/28/10 05:29 PM

This is how you shot your video for us to analyze you.
Posted by: CoachJim

Re: Help us help you - 09/29/10 05:39 AM

Slow motion helps also, but only as an addition to full speed. Mods can you keep this post at the top of the video forum for instructions please.
Posted by: 5L1N6 5H0T 8OWL3R

Re: Help us help you - 03/23/14 09:45 AM

Is there any hope for coaching a stubborn 30 something year-old like myself? I've been bowling with one finger, and consistently using the reverse hook since I was 16. I like doing it, and I don't want to bowl any other way, except for the occasional spare when I throw a counter spin. I do however, want to get more consistent games. What's your thoughts? I'm not on a league, but I am considering joining, so long as I'm allowed to use my ball that has just one hole.

Thanks!
Posted by: AmpleSound

Re: Help us help you - 03/24/14 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: 5L1N6 5H0T 8OWL3R
Is there any hope for coaching a stubborn 30 something year-old like myself? I've been bowling with one finger, and consistently using the reverse hook since I was 16. I like doing it, and I don't want to bowl any other way, except for the occasional spare when I throw a counter spin. I do however, want to get more consistent games. What's your thoughts? I'm not on a league, but I am considering joining, so long as I'm allowed to use my ball that has just one hole.

Thanks!

There's always hope, but you have to determine where you want to go with bowling. If that "Littleton" is CO, I have a coach I could give you his information. Silver level, and very affordable. He's done a lot for my game, granted I haven't seen him in over a year.