These are not my videos but from our guys at the home office of Bowlingball.com

Darkstar -

Riot -
Posted by: Sevens

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/13/10 04:54 AM

I don't get it. Do you want feedback on these videos or what
Posted by: Reconbbs

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/13/10 05:37 AM

ball reviews dude, so we can check how the new equipment reacts. I like how they look
Posted by: Jmartin27407

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/13/10 01:26 PM

Some people like to see how bowling balls roll before they get them.. smile

They do look really good, I still haven't received mine yet, hopefully by middle of next week. They are going to feel the gap nicely between the Nomads and the Planet Series.
Posted by: Smooth Stroker

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/13/10 01:31 PM

All bowling balls look great on these videos. The best thing these are for is to compare two different covers on the same condition. You can see how much stronger one ball is over another. But all balls look great on these videos. The best way to judge a ball is to go to a demo and try one out yourself. Demo Days are great ideas.
Posted by: CoachJim

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/13/10 02:05 PM

Thanks for the vids Jimmy I can't wait to see your vids and hear what you think of them.

I wish I had bowling lanes in my house like these guys that is very cool.

I agree with smooth, demo days are well worth the money I wish they happened more around where I live, not that I could throw the ball myself frown but I could send people I coach and my friends there to try all the new gear out.
Posted by: Calvin Pistorio

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/13/10 11:00 PM

I saw the title of this thread and the first thought that popped into my mind was rock videos. LOL.
Posted by: 10PinGaloot

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/13/10 11:36 PM

Jimmy, you guys blew it on the name. Something to complement Dark Star would have been better. Maybe Neutron Star. Or Jimmy Neutron, yeah that works.

Okay, well maybe not. How about Photon Torpedo?

Anyhow, These are just right for me. Wish I had some bucks to buy them with!
Posted by: kwik8

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/14/10 01:20 PM

Look forward to seeing your review on these two balls, do you have the ability to also test them on sport shots too at your center? Though the house shot reviews you have posted are very helpful.
Posted by: Jmartin27407

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/15/10 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: kwik8
Look forward to seeing your review on these two balls, do you have the ability to also test them on sport shots too at your center? Though the house shot reviews you have posted are very helpful.

I am almost positive that we are going to be able to shoot these videos at least on one of the Kegel Patterns. Should give at least a little bit better comparison. How about some input, what current ball would you like to see the Riot and the Dark Star compared to?
Posted by: sk8shorty01

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/15/10 12:14 PM

I would like to see them compared to one of the Nomads and maybe the pluto... Give an idea of how they fit in between the two as you suggested smile .
Posted by: kwik8

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/15/10 03:40 PM

Same here....that sounds good.
Posted by: willypbowler1

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/15/10 04:59 PM

I would like to see a comparision video as well.
Posted by: BowlerBob

Re: Dark Star and Riot Vids - 02/20/10 08:00 PM

Dark Star vs Storm Fast. (or vs. C300 Freeze)

But what I'd really like to see more of is a stroker view. I see Halstrom and Congdon (sp?) in vids often.