Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips

Posted by: MNsportsfan

Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/18/19 04:35 PM

Has anyone tried these? My fingers sweat bad and would love to try something like this, but have my doubts. There are no reviews anywhere, they look slick. Thanks for any input!

http://www.creativebowlingsolutions.com/index.php/power-finger-grips
Posted by: 82Boat69

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/18/19 06:37 PM

I've never tried them, but I bowl with a couple of guys who where a glove that accomplish the same thing. I would think it would take awhile to get use to the feel or the lack there-of.

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/18/19 07:17 PM

I havent tried a full glove as my hand would really sweat then. Tried tape but it comes right off. Trying tape in finger holes currently. Thanks though!

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/18/19 08:35 PM

The glove I saw was only for the 2 fingers and the thumb. I have a friend who uses an entire glove. He swears by it.

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/19/19 10:17 AM

I have tried the glove that has the index and pinky finger, it worked for awhile, but my middle and ring finger would still sweat so bad that I stopped using it. Am thinking these sleeves would work really well as the rest of my hand can breath. Just wished there were some reviews on this product. Can't find any anywhere and don't see anything about a money back guarantee or returns.

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/19/19 05:15 PM

I ordered them today after talking with a rep. I figured for 20.00 and two new ball rings, why not give them a try. Will let you know how they work.

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/19/19 09:14 PM

By ball rings are you talking about flare lines?
Posted by: Dennis Michael

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/20/19 12:31 AM

An old friend of mine would buy a box of batting gloves at the end of baseball season for a discounted price. They had vent holes in the thumb webbing. So, they didn't get too hot to wear.

But, he used them to bowl with all year.

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/20/19 09:43 AM

Sorry, rings to put bowling balls on the floor. These ones are stackable, kind of nice. 15.00 value included in order of the grips. I spoke with a rep, and he said the sleeves last about 2 years, if I need a smaller pair they will send for free. It's worth the 20.00 to see how well they work. I thought about batting gloves as well. But they are going to stink pretty bad after a few months.
Posted by: BOSStull

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/22/19 10:56 AM

One my former team mates used finger and thumb socks. I don't know if it is the same type but he was always throwing powder on his thumb to help release. Advertisement said increases grip to increase rev rates. That would seem not to be good thing for your thumb.

I quit buying rings.Always forgetting them. Just get a piece of PVC and make your own.

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/22/19 08:44 PM

I can think of a few balls that I wished I had forgotten, but the ring they were sitting on? Never! LOL!

Re: Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips - 06/24/19 09:20 AM

I have heard the thumb sock is very slippery, I just use a touch of chapstick if I need it to come out. I am hoping these finger sleeves have some kind of grip. But my concern is the sweaty hands which kills my release some times. As far as the rings go, I would never actually buy them, they are free. So I am getting the sleeves and rings for 21.00. Worth a shot.