BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9138 - 07/26/06 02:08 PM eneba tour
wlfdbowler Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 14/male/wallingford,CT
Ok i have been bowling for about 10 years now since i was 5 and i have gotten up to a 227 adverage. I dont bowl juniors, and i am looking for a good bowling tour to join. I looked at the abt but they dont many tournaments in my area (Connecticut). I hear alot of bowlers at my bowling alley talking about bowling tournaments called the "eneba touraments" I dont think i spelled that right, because i am not really sure what it is. I know that they have alot of tournaments in my area becuase i know several people that go to them. Can anyone here that knows what im talking about give me a little info on the eneba tour, preferable their web site if they have one. how to spell the name of the tour would be also be very helpful. smile

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#9139 - 07/26/06 05:41 PM Re: eneba tour
Angel Offline

A/S/L: F/So Cal
Try http://www.bowlneba.com/ You're talking about NEBA. What you will need is a lot of paperwork signed by your parents because by bowling for money you will giving away your rights to play any sport in high school and college.

Before you join an adult bowling tour, you might want to check out a few youth programs in your area. You might actually find that you'll do better in scholarship events. And most tournament clubs do require a real average, so if you are not bowling youth you'll have to bowl adult leagues for awhile anyway.

#9140 - 07/26/06 10:29 PM Re: eneba tour
wlfdbowler Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 14/male/wallingford,CT
I do bowl in adult leagues. Ive bowled in 2 since i was 13. (this is because all of the youth leagues in my area are really poorly run). Also if you bowl in an adult league and tournaments for money, as long as it isnt the pba and your not considered a pro then you can still bowl in college as a male. This is because mens college bowling isnt an ncaa sport, there for they dont need to follow ncaa rules. Thanks for the info on the "neba" tour.

#9141 - 07/27/06 09:32 AM Re: eneba tour
Just call me Al Offline
High Roller

A/S/L: 63/M/ Long Island, NY - right ...
Sorry to hear that you chose to bowl as an adult. Girls bowling is now an NCAA sport, can the boys be far behind??
I also know several young men, now in freshman,soph years, who have earned over $40k in scholarship money.

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Resurface is always a thrilling topic
by SteveH - 09/17/19 11:06 AM
Leading with the ring finger...
by djp1080 - 09/12/19 12:24 AM
USBC Rule 12
by Dennis Michael - 09/10/19 07:26 AM
USBC General Playing Rule 18 Change
by Mkirchie - 09/03/19 03:33 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.