BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#8826 - 01/19/04 10:31 AM NABI Questions
petrinjak Offline
League Bowler

A/S/L: 34/Male/Virginia
I am thinking about joining the NABI for a little tournament experience but I have a couple of questions. I sent an email to the regional director but have yet to hear back so I was hoping someone here might be able to help.

To be a memeber, your entering average must be between 137 and 196. My average is currently 184. What happens when your average goes above 196. Next...the dress code says you have to have the NABI logo permanently attached to your shirt. Where do you get this logo.

Thanks for any answers you can offer.

Kevin

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#8827 - 01/19/04 12:59 PM Re: NABI Questions
Smooth Stroker Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 45/M/Long Island
The NABI rules must be different over there. Here in NY you only have to have under a 220 composite average, and you can't be a PBA member. Nothing about any shirt logo. I emailed the director of NY NABI and I got an email back right away. I went to check out the tourny yesterday and got a lot of info out of it. I got on their email list and established a composite average for the next tourny. The first squad is $30 and the rest are $60. It's a 3 game format and you move a pair after every game. 1 in 6 cash. House shot.

IQ Tour Fusion
IQ Tour anniversary edition
Lights Out
Natural

USBC level 1 certified coach

#8828 - 01/19/04 01:20 PM Re: NABI Questions
petrinjak Offline
League Bowler

A/S/L: 34/Male/Virginia
While browsing through all the NABI sites I could find, I did see one set of rules that said ther was a upper division for bowlers that average between 195 and 229 I think it was. But all the sites mention adherance to the National dress code. Some of the regions may not be very strict about that though.

#8829 - 01/19/04 01:29 PM Re: NABI Questions
Smooth Stroker Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 45/M/Long Island
Have you tried www.bowling300.com ? That's the one that I used to connect me to the one here on Long Island.

IQ Tour Fusion
IQ Tour anniversary edition
Lights Out
Natural

USBC level 1 certified coach

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Our Bowling Ally is now Chuckie Cheese
by djp1080 - Today at 07:59 PM
Major News in the Industry
by Mkirchie - Yesterday at 04:35 PM
Good morning everyone...
by djp1080 - Yesterday at 12:50 PM
Plastic or Urethane?
by Dennis Michael - Yesterday at 12:45 PM
What is the best ball to get?
by djp1080 - 11/10/19 09:02 PM
Which fork on the Hy-Road should I take?
by Mkirchie - 11/02/19 07:05 AM
End of Days
by BOSStull - 11/02/19 06:44 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.