BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#8480 - 11/16/05 08:41 PM Re: “Machuga Flop”
Smooth Stroker Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 45/M/Long Island
I loved it, but, I would've never done it. His body was flat out about 5 feet in the air. That had to hurt. If it didn't hurt him, it would've sent me to the hospital. Good thing it wasn't wood huh? What if he got a nice splinter through his chest? oh well. I heard he's been doing it since he was about 4. I bet he doesn't do it when he's 44.
Anyway, it got a nice spot on sportscenter. The only bad publicity is no publicity.

IQ Tour Fusion
IQ Tour anniversary edition
Lights Out
Natural

USBC level 1 certified coach

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#8481 - 11/17/05 04:51 PM Re: “Machuga Flop”
Harle96 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 34/M/Ohio
help I have been frantically looking for the Machuga flop on the computer. The link that is posted earlier has sound and no picture. Doe anyone know where I can find this? I thought it was pretty cool, foolishly funny.....LOL

Thanks,
Dave

#8483 - 11/17/05 11:27 PM Re: “Machuga Flop”
Smooth Stroker Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 45/M/Long Island
Actually, if my kid does something stupid he sees on TV then I blame myself for not teaching him well enough the difference between right and wrong. We teach our children how to make decisions. That's the best you can do. There are many dumb things done on television. If parents do their job, then they have nothing to worry about.

There is a saying, if your friends jumped off of the empire state building yada yada yada.......................

IQ Tour Fusion
IQ Tour anniversary edition
Lights Out
Natural

USBC level 1 certified coach

#8484 - 11/18/05 10:29 AM Re: “Machuga Flop”
mrsuthern Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 30/m/NC/ Right handed
Wow there's a concept, a parent actually taking responsibility for raising their kids eek . And here I thought I was the only one these days with that burden. It is so nice to see that there are still parents other than myself that do that. Rather than blaming the world for "problems" they are having.

Although I haven't seen the footage. I have noticed that from the last time I watched bowling competitions there seems to be more emotions and actions allowed up there then there used to be. back in the '80-90's it was almost like watching golf. Big time way to catch up on your sleep. Now I can actually get into it.

#8485 - 11/18/05 02:17 PM Re: “Machuga Flop”
Mutilated1 Offline
High Roller

A/S/L: 36/Male/Pell City AL, Right Ha...
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">Originally posted by Harle96:
help I have been frantically looking for the Machuga flop on the computer. The link that is posted earlier has sound and no picture. Doe anyone know where I can find this? I thought it was pretty cool, foolishly funny.....LOL

Thanks,
Dave
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">It has video too, you just need the right version of Windows Media Player. Plays just fine for me.

#8486 - 11/22/05 09:46 AM Re: “Machuga Flop”
Pin Bomber Offline
Action Bowler

A/S/L: 31/Male/Central Florida
When I was watching the match live, I thought he still needed the two pins (thanks to Randy's commentating) so I couldn't believe he actually did it! But watching it on replay I saw he had already won the match after the 2nd strike, I then thought it was kind of funny (but physically it seems risky).

#8487 - 12/09/05 11:54 AM Re: “Machuga Flop”
Future Pro Bowler Offline
Junior

A/S/L: 23/Male/Irvine
if you go on PBA.COM and sign up for strikepass, its 8 dollars for a month subscription I believe. Its really worth it because you can watch all the ESPN events shown on sundays and mondays reshown as well as skill challenges. Great investment if you are a fanatic bowler.

Well you can watch streaming video of all the TV finals and they happen to have the machuga flop on that one. Yeah it is funny...quite painful Im assuming too...

Hope that helps,

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
No Post Available
by djp1080 - Today at 01:37 PM
This is a damned shame
by BOSStull - 11/01/20 02:42 PM
The price of new bowling balls
by BOSStull - 11/01/20 02:39 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.