BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#8405 - 05/01/05 12:56 PM Where Is Michelle Feldman?!?
Ironhorse1941 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 34 / F / Syracuse
Does anybody know what is going on with Michelle Feldman?? Have seemed to have lost track of her as far as bowling tournies she may be in. Any info at all would be great. Thanks!!!!

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#8406 - 05/02/05 04:11 AM Re: Where Is Michelle Feldman?!?
Mary Allen Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 34 female Columbus, Ohio
I wish I really know and don't have a clue. But I can tell you that I have met Michelle at a pro am about three or four years back when the ladies tour was still existing. I even had a photo taken with her. She's pretty cool and I even got to bowl against her and beat her by 25 pins. I remember the score it was 225 to 200. It was a great feeling to have met her and even beat her. I even beat Liz Johnson also but only by 4 pins. I hope that someone could help you find Michelle. I hope that the women's tour will come back. And if it does come back I'm sure she'll resurface back on the tour.

#8407 - 05/02/05 01:41 PM Re: Where Is Michelle Feldman?!?
Gorney Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 42/Male/Illinois
Last thing I heard was that she was at her grand-parents bowling alley doing work there, and bowling in the local tournaments.

#8408 - 09/15/05 08:55 PM Re: Where Is Michelle Feldman?!?
kakcpa Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 39/Male/Michigan
My buddy was a team mate of hers in Israel for the Macabbi Games

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Belmo and the 2020 US Open
by champ - 02/25/20 02:22 PM
This is a damned shame
by champ - 02/24/20 06:12 PM
What to do?
by Mkirchie - 02/01/20 07:45 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.