BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#82347 - 03/01/09 11:19 PM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: cgeorg]
A K
Unregistered

4 minutes in.. that is INSANE what he did to that ball it should be illegal.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#82358 - 03/02/09 01:22 AM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: ]
Luksa Offline
Action Bowler

A/S/L: 29/M/Slovenia

Just don't let it hypnotize you smile

Bowling klub

#82381 - 03/02/09 08:36 AM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: Luksa]
kwik8 Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 40/m/Md
The most impressive part of his release is that he makes it look so effortless.

#82472 - 03/02/09 05:11 PM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: kwik8]
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 48/M/Port Townsend, WA
Here is another article involving the Malott vs. Wilbon challenge:

http://[Banned-URL].net/2009/03/01/a-big-moment-for-bowling/

(Special thenks goes out to David Burnett for submitting the article, he sent it to my e-mail this morning)
Where the fans come FIRST!!!

www.BIGHMW.com

#82481 - 03/02/09 06:48 PM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: BIGHMW]
General Pounder Offline
3x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 40/M/Midlothian, IL
I taped PTI today. Wilbon said that he would bowl Malott but he wanted at least 55 pins. The show might be on ESPN in hour or 2.

#82486 - 03/02/09 08:21 PM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: General Pounder]
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 48/M/Port Townsend, WA
Somebody please if you can do it, upload the show onto YouTube and please post it here. I would love to hear what Michael Wilbon said.

As for The Big Nasty giving him at least 55 pins, it's obvious that Wilbon's league average is about 150-160 or so, if my avg./handicap ratio is correct (90% of 200-210). Also, make it so that Wes Malott has to use a plastic ball (can't avoid it this time, now can you Wes???) while Michael Wilbon gets to use his reactive equipment and also gets his choice of what oil pattern they will compete on.

Even with that, he'll still need a little help in the form of either an open frame or a foul from Wes, (remember he fouled twice against Liz Johnson in their historic semi-final match in 2005, allowing Tommy Jones and Liz Johnson to have their epic and history-making title match) as well as some good-old-fashioned pin carry.
Where the fans come FIRST!!!

www.BIGHMW.com

#82501 - 03/02/09 11:30 PM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: BIGHMW]
TheDemolitionMan Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 23/Male/California, US
It looked like Wilbon simply was trying to laugh it off and not even take it seriously. Then once Kornhieser or however the hell you spell his name, started to call him out for calling out a professional athelete. After that, then Wilbon started listing off stimulations cause he knew he was in trouble.
Be like water making its way through cracks. Don't be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

#82523 - 03/03/09 05:47 AM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: TheDemolitionMan]
CoachJim Offline
USBC Silver Coach

A/S/L: Reston, Virginia USA
Hey at least Wilbon is talking about bowling, who else in sports talk is even mentioning it? I am happy that Wilbon bowls and I think he was saying what we were all thinking "What are you afraid of, by not bowling?" Wes called him out on it, but in fairness, Wes Should have bowled, I understand the reasons he didn't, but he still should have sucked it up as a professional and did it.

Taking off the week of the plastic ball tournament is tantamount to me taking off every time we have to run loads of cable in a building. Just because it is hard work is no excuse for taking off.

He can call me out and I would be happy to bowl him, but I can't bowl so eat it big wussy!

#82527 - 03/03/09 08:09 AM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: CoachJim]
cgeorg Offline

A/S/L: Pittsburgh, Pa
If I call him out, will he bowl me? I want a match with Wes frown

That my boy... that's pro quality.

#82543 - 03/03/09 09:52 AM Re: Wes Malott's challenge to Michael Wilbon of PT [Re: BIGHMW]
DavidSr
Unregistered

Wilbon says he will take on Malott? Well maybe. What do you think. Could he win?

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
This is a damned shame
by djp1080 - 10/17/20 08:32 PM
Undercover Boss Bowlero
by BOSStull - 10/12/20 07:16 PM
Who is itching to get back on the lanes
by BOSStull - 09/26/20 10:12 PM
The price of new bowling balls
by BOSStull - 09/26/20 09:39 PM
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - 09/26/20 09:32 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.