BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63963 - 08/13/08 02:27 AM Re: New videos from practice [Re: Dennis Michael]
jsigone Offline
Action Bowler

A/S/L: 28/m/San Diego, CA
other then the shoes which are fixble. I'd try hold the ball higher then you hip, makes it easier to push away and let your arm drop more consistant rather then muscling the ball up into the back swing from the hip. I put my elbow to my hip to hold the ball at shoulder level. And I cup my wrist from start to finish, but I have a strong wrist from using a brace for yrs. I find it very consistant from swing to swing to do this from start to finish rather then time when to cup the ball as you get close to the release. I don't have a high back swing either, about the same as you.

Keep at it and keep filming yourself, watch them over over and get consistant. Everything from setting your feet to the release.

Storm Dimension 4" PAP 2000grit
Track Kinetic 4 3/4" PAP x 4" 600grit
Old Plastic Rhino

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#63997 - 08/13/08 10:25 AM Re: New videos from practice [Re: jsigone]
AmpleSound Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 34/M/CO
Something just to touch base on the push away, which should make it easier to do so. Everyone has made a lot of points here, except putting all of the bowling ball weight on your balance hand. This way it helps to keep your swing arm relaxed. So when you push away, push away with your balance arm and just let gravity take over.
Columbia Plastic - (Spares/Dry)

My best:
HGS - 300
HSS - 769

#64017 - 08/13/08 03:33 PM Re: New videos from practice [Re: AmpleSound]
Justinmill14 Offline
Hall of Famer Contender

A/S/L: 18/male/Tennessee
alright thanks
Cell Pearl
Furious
Reign
Natural
Hammer Onyx Vibe
Columbia 300 Outburst

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Who is itching to get back on the lanes
by BOSStull - 06/01/20 07:47 PM
This is a damned shame
by Mkirchie - 06/01/20 06:49 AM
Quitting my League
by Mkirchie - 05/28/20 10:19 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.