BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5949 - 09/07/04 11:19 AM Re: Fall League time!
petrinjak Offline
League Bowler

A/S/L: 34/Male/Virginia
I don't think the majority of the leagues have one like that. Although I imagine you could find at least one like that nearby. Don't really know for sure though.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#5950 - 09/10/04 04:56 PM Re: Fall League time!
Tyveil Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: Kansas
I pay $11/week for a mixed league. The great thing is that they have this thing called Keglers cash where I usually profit about $25/week so I'm getting paid $14/week to go bowling! That more than covers my beer tab smile The averages are carried over from lifetime, mine is about a 132 but I now average about a 160-170 per 3 games so that's how I win every week. That and they just resurfaced the lanes this year so I should do really well (my actual average on newly resurfaced lanes was in the 170's).
15# Quantum (Forest Green) - Dry/Wood
15# White Dot - Spares

#5951 - 09/17/04 10:32 PM Re: Fall League time!
Smooth Stroker Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 45/M/Long Island
I bowl in two leagues.
Monday nite Mens (even though we now have one female) $25. with $5 optional singles league.
Wednes. nite mens $26
We have no good leagues out here with lower than $20 league fees

IQ Tour Fusion
IQ Tour anniversary edition
Lights Out
Natural

USBC level 1 certified coach

#5952 - 10/04/04 01:50 AM Re: Fall League time!
Lovetobowl Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 43/male/kansas
Hi guys! This will be my first post here.

My wife and I are on 2 leagues. Thursday night Vegas league is $10, and Sunday night mixed is $11.

#5953 - 10/04/04 02:45 PM Re: Fall League time!
Tom from Long Island Offline
Bantam

A/S/L: 48/M/Long Island
My Monday night Men's league is $24 per week. Very competitive league with about a third of the bowlers averaging 195 or more. Friday night mixed with my wife is $20 per week.

#5954 - 10/05/04 03:54 PM Re: Fall League time!
emperor Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 27/M/Bronx, NY
I am in a Wednesday night vacation league, $25/week. It's not that competitive, as the high averages are 180-190's. Handicap usually humbles most.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - 05/25/20 06:01 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.