BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#57299 - 05/23/08 07:40 AM Re: What Are You Going To Work On This Summer? [Re: TheDemolitionMan]
CoachJim Offline
USBC Silver Coach

A/S/L: Reston, Virginia USA
Quote:
Lastly, try to win a little bit of money to get a pearl particle ball for my arsenal.

You should try to keep your goals performance oriented instead of results oriented. When time comes for a pressure shot you want your thoughts on what you are doing instead of the end results.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#57308 - 05/23/08 08:28 AM Re: What Are You Going To Work On This Summer? [Re: TheDemolitionMan]
Calvin Pistorio Offline
State Champion Contender

A/S/L: 32/m/maryland
Searching for the missing post, testing, testing.

Works every time.

I agree its better to keep thinking in terms of performance and executing the shot to the best of your ability then thinking that striking here or marking there will do this. When ever I've thought in terms of results, things don't go too well.

Edited by infernocal (05/23/08 08:32 AM)
HS:763

#57319 - 05/23/08 09:09 AM Re: What Are You Going To Work On This Summer? [Re: Calvin Pistorio]
cgeorg Offline

A/S/L: Pittsburgh, Pa
In my personal preferences, I switched my view to show 50 per page instead of 10. The posts you guys never see are always there for me. At the very least, it would happen 1/5th of the time

That my boy... that's pro quality.

#57324 - 05/23/08 09:47 AM Re: What Are You Going To Work On This Summer? [Re: cgeorg]
Tim Gerard Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: m/ Michigan
cgeorg,
Switching the view to show 50 per page works, I have mine at 30.
Good call,..why did't I think of that?

Anyways, what I need to work on is my spare game, specifically my corner pins. If I can get them under control, I should be able to hit my goal of averaging 200+.

Motiv Raptor
Motiv Sigma Tour
Motiv Octane
Motiv Sniper spare ball

#57367 - 05/23/08 04:48 PM Re: What Are You Going To Work On This Summer? [Re: Tim Gerard]
Calvin Pistorio Offline
State Champion Contender

A/S/L: 32/m/maryland
I've rarely have the issue and normally going back to the topic page and clicking on the last posted on the right works, but not this time. I also like to have less posts on a page in case I need a break from reading or have to step away from the computer. I can then just end on a page click the next one and do what I gotta do.
HS:763

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread
by Fin09 - 12/14/18 11:31 AM
New Pro Shop Near My House
by Mkirchie - 11/26/18 05:05 PM
Trying to keep my throw straight
by spr3wr - 11/24/18 08:49 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all
by djp1080 - 11/22/18 10:49 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2018 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.