BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5124 - 12/22/02 02:54 PM Re: Internet Invitational XIII
Sue O Offline
Junior

A/S/L: 48/F/UK
Hi Lisa

Yes the kids bowl in the summer, in fact they bowl 52 weeks of the year - even if their league is not scheduled to bowl, we still end up in a centre somewhere even if it is Boxing Day. The only day we are guaranteed a "day off" is Christmas Day when our centres are closed !

Regards

Sue O

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#5125 - 01/19/03 10:25 PM Re: Internet Invitational XIII
Bent elbow Offline
League Bowler

A/S/L: FL USA
Lisa,

I am sorry for some reason i have trouble logging in to bowling fans. This is a new computer. Xmas present. Apparantly at the same time of my log in problems my computer just now told me i needed additional downloads for my email.

After downloading the required items it now says i have recieved 80 new messages.

all internet invitational related. So even tho
you said i would be informed in Jan when we would start, I just found out. well actually i have not read any yet,{just got the shock minutes ago) but realise i sure must have missed something.!!!!

I appologize and understand if i have been replaced. frown

If not please give me further instructions.

susan

#5126 - 01/20/03 11:28 AM Re: Internet Invitational XIII
BowlingFans.com Offline

A/S/L: 35/m/Vermont
If you're a new Internet Invitational league member, and cannot access the league's private forum here please e-mail Lisa to let her know. When you contact her please include your login name or member number. Lisa will then let me know you are on the league and then I'll be able to update your private forum access and user title.
Founder

Since your questions may also be of benefit to others please post them to the board.

Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon.com Wishlist

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Who is itching to get back on the lanes
by looseleftie - 09/20/20 05:02 PM
Bowled a few games at South Point in Las Vegas
by goobee - 09/03/20 04:38 PM
Roto-Grip Rubicon Video Ball Review
by sk8shorty01 - 08/25/20 05:50 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.