BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4941 - 08/04/01 12:13 AM Best recent game or series?
thehopeless_1 Offline
Junior Coach

Lets here about your guys best recent game or series. I just got my best game today, a 241 which got me out of the hole I dug myself in the first two games I played.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#4942 - 08/05/01 10:58 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
no_splitz Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: Montana
Just bowled my highest series to date. Last wednesday I bowled a 210, 231, 252 for a 693 series. I almost had the elusive 700. Guess I'll save that for the fall league...lol

#4943 - 08/09/01 12:03 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
Cookie C. Offline
Bantam

A/S/L: Williamsville, NY
My best league game AND series was last week when I bowled a 213 in the first game, and finished out the day with a 548 series. Never have I ever bowled such a high series scratch. This might not seem like very much to most people, but I'm just getting back into bowling after a 20 year absence. I'm learning it all over again, with new equipment, new approach, and a new hubby who is now my coach (he carries a 190-195 average). Although I didn't finish out the summer league (my first since 1982) with the average I had set my goal at, I'm still very pleased with what I've done. I'll be starting the fall season with a 147 average, and hopefully as the season progresses, I will attain that 160 average I want.

Happy Bowling!!
Cookie wink

#4944 - 08/18/01 09:03 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
Thinker Offline
Junior

A/S/L: Pa.
Last summer my son bought me my first reactive hammer. First night with it I hit a 200. My ave. jumped 20 pins with the ball in one summer.

I couldn't bowl winter leagues because of an injury. I really had a hard time getting back into it. I was so bad I was bowling off the wrong foot til I figured out the problem.

Went from a ****** 121 ave. to a 144 ave. during the summer. I'm hoping to get into the 160 area this fall.

Did beat my family one night with a 218. They were all under ave. and we lost.

My biggest thrill is when I beat my husband and son when they are bowling their ave. My goal is to get as good as them.

#4945 - 08/19/01 07:08 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
thehopeless_1 Offline
Junior Coach

I just bowled my new highest game and series today. I bowled a high game of a 252 and a series of a 687. Hopefully when I start my youth league September 6 I can get my first 700 series.

#4946 - 08/24/01 09:08 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
RW268 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: Knoxville,Tenn
My highest game is a 268. I shot that w/ a Battle Zone Missle @ AMF Fountain Lanes in Knoxville,Tenn

#4947 - 09/13/01 02:29 AM Re: Best recent game or series?
lovetobowl2 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 25+/Female/Chicago IL Suburb
Hello! I am new to the site and just wanted to congratulate everybody for the outstanding scores that have been posted. I have been bowling since I was 6 and I had my highest series, a 701, on 12/1/99. I will remember that night forever. It was a goal of mine to accomplish this magic number and it finally became reality. I now know that a 725 or higher is possible and that when you put your mind to something, a dream can be accomplished!! A perfect game is another dream that I hope to make reality, but this might take awhile! Good luck to all in the new season.

Take Care! :p

#4948 - 09/18/01 08:27 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
thehopeless_1 Offline
Junior Coach

i bowled a 265 in my second weeks of league which is my new high game. I ended up with a 652 which isn't my high but I will take it.

#4949 - 10/01/01 03:12 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
savage Offline
Bantam

A/S/L: 30/m/Zutphen Holland
On 23 september I bowled my highest game ever....... 9/ X X X X X X X X X X 7 287.
After 14 times 279 this was my reward for training 4 times a week and playing several leaques..... I know i'm an addict...... cool

#4950 - 10/03/01 01:04 PM Re: Best recent game or series?
Auzz Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 26/M/The Netherlands
Not my best at all, but one I'm very proud of was last night... 605

I had pretty much pain due to a blister on the side of my thumb (and even more pain when I put the patches on wink and the lanes were pretty demanding.

Started with a 163 and a 190 after that. At that point I was way behind on my average, so i needed a 250 at least to do some damage control.

At the beginning of the 3rd game I put tape on the top of my shoe with relax/slow down written on it. Result was a 252.

I was very happy that despite the pain and difficulties, I could focus on my game and work on my faults.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - Today at 06:01 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.