BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4871 - 06/10/01 12:14 AM What was your game you will remember for life?
thehopeless_1 Offline
Junior Coach

What was your game you will remember for life?

Mine was when I was with my friends. We had alittle bet goin on the game. Whoever wins wouldn't have to pay for their dinner later that nite. I was shooting my worst game ever sofar and we were losing by 27 pins with my tenth frame the only thing between us and losing the bet. So I needed to strike out to have my team win by three pins. My first two balls hit right in the pocket. The final one hit the pocket leaving the 7-10. We won by one pin with me shooting 50 pins under my average.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#4872 - 10/04/01 03:26 AM Re: What was your game you will remember for life?
Puff300 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 22/m/New Orleans
Of course my very first 300 game. When you on the twelvth shot its the best feeling in the world. Sweaty palms and nervous shaking. A wonderful feeling after you release the ball beautifully - all you can hope for is carry after you put a good ball down the lane. Everything feels as if time is standing stil and it feels as if your balls takes 5 minutes to get down the lane. Whan all ten in the pit bang back its the most amazing feeling in the whole entire world. Magnificent I tell ya.

#4873 - 10/07/01 05:49 PM Re: What was your game you will remember for life?
savage Offline
Bantam

A/S/L: 30/m/Zutphen Holland
The game I will remember for life is a 279 in the Dutch National Trio Competition, I scored the 279 and we lost the point.......... grrrrrr
mad mad mad

#4874 - 10/14/01 01:07 PM Re: What was your game you will remember for life?
Iron Chef Offline
Bantam

A/S/L: 28/m/Kitchen Stadium
I haven't had too many great games so I remember my worst. It was my first time bowling and I had only a 28.

#4875 - 10/23/01 07:14 PM Re: What was your game you will remember for life?
Thinker Offline
Junior

A/S/L: Pa.
I have two memories. At 18 I held about a 120 ave. I went bowlng with some new people. I bet the guy with a 160 some ave I could beat him. It was only a $1 but I beat Mr. Hotshot in front of all his friends. I mustered up a 180 something.

The other was when I kept up with my 200 ave. bowler husband. He got a 242 and me a 246. I love beating better bowlers. I had around a 140 ave when this happened.

#4876 - 10/25/01 07:34 PM Re: What was your game you will remember for life?
Jason Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 27/ m/ michigan
my most memorable game was my first 300. it was in front of most of my family and friends. the best thing about it was i didnt even throw my own equipment! i was having trouble throwing my equip. so i talked to the Pro Shop guy who ironically i was bowling against that night. so he asked me if i wanted to try his riot zone. i said i'd try anything. well i threw 2 practice balls before league started and got lined up.i then proceeded to throw my 300. the coolest thing was my mom,my sister, my brother in law and my sister in law all showed up in the 8th frame to see me finish it. oh my dad was on my team so he was there too.

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Plugging balance holes
by BOSStull - 03/27/20 07:27 PM
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - 03/27/20 07:20 PM
2020 Nationals
by Doogie - 03/20/20 10:30 AM
This is a damned shame
by 82Boat69 - 03/17/20 07:48 PM
Belmo and the 2020 US Open
by BOSStull - 03/17/20 07:45 PM
COVID-10 and center closings
by BOSStull - 03/17/20 07:39 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.