BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#47055 - 01/04/08 06:24 PM elite eclipse
pinbuster2 Offline
Junior

A/S/L: 39/f/va
well,my new bowling ball arrived last night.its a 15#elite eclipse,im excited!hopefully getting drilled this weekend.anybody know about this ball?from what i read its seems like a good ball?my last ball was a strom trifecta and big hit particle,has you can see want to move away from particle balls.so does anyone have any thoughts on the elite eclipse?

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#47083 - 01/06/08 03:05 PM Re: elite eclipse [Re: pinbuster2]
pinbuster2 Offline
Junior

nobody can help me out?getting my eclipse drilled tomarrow before league,let you know how it does!

#47150 - 01/07/08 01:58 PM Re: elite eclipse [Re: pinbuster2]
AmpleSound Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 34/M/CO
I can't give you any info other than I've also read good things about this ball. It is in consideration for being my new ball when I get enough money for a new one! I'm sitting between the Elite Eclipse, Brunswick Twisted Fury, and the Roto-Grip SD-73 Classic.
Columbia Plastic - (Spares/Dry)

My best:
HGS - 300
HSS - 769

#47156 - 01/07/08 02:12 PM Re: elite eclipse [Re: AmpleSound]
General Pounder Offline
3x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 40/M/Midlothian, IL
There has been discussion about the Elite bowling balls on here before. Not a lot of people have them due how expensive they are. They look like high quality bowling balls but I don't know if they cost is justified.

#47173 - 01/07/08 04:05 PM Re: elite eclipse [Re: General Pounder]
pinbuster2 Offline
Junior

thank you both!!let you know in the morning how it does,getting it drilled before league.

#47203 - 01/08/08 04:12 AM Re: elite eclipse [Re: pinbuster2]
pinbuster2 Offline
Junior

well,got it drilled last night.ball fells great on my hand,bowled average,guess league is not a time to see what new ball does?im getting it polished,pick up friday after work,then i will see what ball does.i did really notice ball hits hard and has good pin carry,much better than trifecta.let you know how it is after getting it polished.i think im going to like this ball!

#47251 - 01/08/08 11:16 AM Re: elite eclipse [Re: pinbuster2]
ChvyKc Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 24/M/SC
Usually you are going to have to mess with the surface of any new ball. Most factory surfaces are not exactly what you want. Plus, I always had to get a little bit of a track on the ball before it would really start to bite back.

Let us know how it turns out.
Brunswick Copper Attack Zone (Medum-Dry)
AMF Boogie Ball (Spare)
*Slowly replacing my old equipment*

HG:286
HS:751

#47292 - 01/08/08 04:53 PM Re: elite eclipse [Re: ChvyKc]
pinbuster2 Offline
Junior

dont worry you guys will be the first to know!
thanks

#47529 - 01/12/08 07:34 PM Re: elite eclipse [Re: pinbuster2]
pinbuster2 Offline
Junior

ok got my ball,bowled had to get my thumb hole opened up.my bowling wasnt great,i could blame going right after work,but its bowling!!will see what i do monday on league?but i do know im playin new ball,i need to get on track and stop playin!!this ball does hit hard and has good carry,we shall see monday?

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Storm Hy-Road Surface
by djp1080 - 0 seconds ago
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread
by Mkirchie - Yesterday at 07:57 AM
Mo Pinel "Striking Effectively In Today's Game"
by BOSStull - 10/14/18 06:16 AM
Buying new house shoes.
by BOSStull - 10/11/18 05:58 AM
Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live
by BOSStull - 10/11/18 05:44 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2018 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.