BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33339 - 09/02/06 10:49 PM Want personal feed back on Ebonite Infenite One
I BOWLXXX Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: Marion,Ohio
Well I'm very interested in buying the Infenite One. Just wanted some feed back on your experiances with the ball and what you over all think about.
Thanks,
Nick
Storm Triple X Factor 15lb.
Brunswick Raging Inferno 15lb.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#33340 - 09/02/06 11:24 PM Re: Want personal feed back on Ebonite Infenite One [Re: I BOWLXXX]
Silent Mike Offline
Hall of Famer Contender

A/S/L: 39/M/Poconos PA
I don't think I've read or heard a single bad thing about the ball if used on heavier oil. If you can stomache the price and have a need for a heavy oil ball this would be my first choice. I've seen people with all kinds of deliveries do well with it, it seems like it finishes strong no matter who rolls it. I plan on adding it to the arsenal once $ allows, then again I'm kind of partial to Ebonite.
Storm - Natural

#33342 - 09/03/06 07:58 AM Re: Want personal feed back on Ebonite Infenite One [Re: I BOWLXXX]
Rollin' Cowboy Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 39/M/Atlanta
IBOWLXXX,

The following copy and paste is a posting I submitted back in early Aug. I hope you find it worthwhile to glance over:

#32487 - 08-07-2006 18:14 My review of the Infinite One
Rollin' Cowboy Rollin' Cowboy

Loc: 39/M/Atlanta Ok I will try to get around the fact of being an ardent fan of Ebonite and try to give a somewhat unbiased approach to this review. Ball is at box finish of 500 grit Abralon. This ball is definitely a keeper and is designed to go a little longer than the Big One. However; BEWARE! This ball has got to have oil to keep it on the lane. It does hit extremely hard if it's flush. A few light pocket hits also resulted in excellent carry. A couple of high flush kicked the 4 pin out. although I dod not get the opportunity to throw this ball in the house I actually bought this for since their computer were down and they couldn't turn on any lanes, we did take this to another house that generally has a horrid shot. Keep in mind that I am no big cranker but can swing the ball if need be. I'm more the down and in tweener if anything. First game out of the bag was 224. Nothing major but since I was test driving it, I thought the 224 to be good. First ball I set up for: Standing 25 (I'm a righty) and released the ball over 17 and swung it to 7. Came in high. Next full rack: Standing 29. Swung it over 19 and out to about 4. Light hit but carried. 3rd full rack: Standing 28, rolled it over 18 out to about 5. SMASH! Can't wait to actually get this one broke in a bit so it'll really perform. As the day progressed and the lanes made their transition I had to change balls because I simply couldn't get it down lane far enough before it would bite hard.

Definitely have to get this ball down the lane and out far enough. There is NO ROOM for error. Try to grab one at the bottom and pull it 2 boards? It'll run left on you in a hurry. As the oil breaks down you need to expect big moves left (or right if you're a lefty) meaning that a 2-3 board move on the approach and a board on the lane will not be enough. Change it to a 4 board move on the approach and 2-3 boards on the lane.

Polish this one up and it will move a little further down the lane so make sure you set up on the right adjustment accordingly. Personally, for me I love this ball and may even think of getting a couple more with diffferent layouts to go just a little longer but still rev up and turn over hard.

My critique?: 10 thumbs up and I've only got 2 thumbs. LOL.

Cal Russell

It takes balls to play this game.

#33344 - 09/03/06 07:36 PM Re: Want personal feed back on Ebonite Infenite One [Re: Rollin' Cowboy]
Brandon510 Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 28/Male/California/Philippines
I love this ball. Since getting this ball i must of added 10-20 pins to my average. My getting more 200 games then i have been in a long time. This ball loves oil and too me is very forgiving ball. It hit hard, if you go broklyn hit hard and carries good on light hits. I have nothing but praise on this ball. Though on dry lanes i wouldnt use this ball.

BowlSk: Stats

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread
by IronMike - 04/20/18 10:56 AM
I'm pizzed at my ball driller
by Dennis Michael - 04/14/18 04:37 PM
Better Polish
by W9JAB - 04/14/18 09:03 AM
Recommendations requested
by BOSStull - 04/14/18 08:34 AM
It can't come fast enough
by BOSStull - 04/14/18 08:21 AM
Original Gamebreaker
by BOSStull - 04/14/18 07:28 AM
Some awful lane conditions
by Jason_C - 04/09/18 07:08 AM
2018 USBC Open Championships Syracuse NY
by champ - 04/07/18 08:39 PM
A question of degrees
by Fin09 - 04/06/18 01:28 PM
The final cut (Balls in the bag and their job)
by mmalsed - 04/04/18 12:09 PM
For the good of the sport?
by Dylan585 - 03/31/18 11:30 PM
12 pound ball?
by Jason_C - 03/30/18 12:02 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2018 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.