BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2074 - 12/10/05 09:05 PM Bowling video games
Pin Bomber Offline
Action Bowler

A/S/L: 31/Male/Central Florida
I have really been trying to find a good bowling video game-specifically for my PC/Windows version.

The only realistic game I have come across is Brunswick Curcuit Pro Bowling, but it is from 1998. Honestly, the game play and pin action are quite good compared to others I have seen, but hasn't there been anything that looks and plays more realistically come out in the past few years?

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#2075 - 12/10/05 11:27 PM Re: Bowling video games
usr bin geek Offline

A/S/L: 37/m/Burlington, VT
Founder

Since your questions may also be of benefit to others please post them to the board.

Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon.com Wishlist

#2076 - 12/10/05 11:38 PM Re: Bowling video games
Pin Bomber Offline
Action Bowler

A/S/L: 31/Male/Central Florida
Wow...that was super fast service from the staff...thanks!

Unfortunately it looks like some of the newer ones like the AMF 2004 aren't for PC frown I have looked up the Fast Lanes Bowling for PC, and it is exactly the same as the Strike Force bowling when I had my Playstation 2 system. It was fun, but the one I have is still more realistic than it was.

But I surely do appreciate the list and plan to look a few more up even if they are on systems I don't have.

#2077 - 12/25/05 10:55 PM Re: Bowling video games
jd234 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 49/M/So Cal
Sorry just joined today, I have a pc bowling game called Concrete Bowling v3.02 and it is a ball smile You can find it at http://www.errezed.com

#2078 - 12/26/05 12:09 AM Re: Bowling video games
mrsuthern Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 30/m/NC/ Right handed
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">Originally posted by jd234:
Sorry just joined today, I have a pc bowling game called Concrete Bowling v3.02 and it is a ball smile You can find it at http://www.errezed.com </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">Just downloaded the demo..... thumbsup thumbsup
This game is good right down to the pocket 10 grrrrrr. But addictive none the less. Oh and forget about easily predicatable oyu have infinite #'s of ways to mess a shot up. I agree definately recomend, I am gonna have to delay purchasing though, it's addictive and I don't need to spend anymore time than I do now behind this screen. Good recomendation!

#2079 - 12/30/05 08:56 PM Re: Bowling video games
jd234 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 49/M/So Cal
addictive, nah, I usually remember to check my e-mail before I try to get sleep

#2080 - 01/03/06 03:02 PM Re: Bowling video games
Chaaaz Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 57/M/Boston
Howdy!

We just picked-up "Strike Force Bowling" for the PS2. It is a lot of fun, and actually allows you to 'read' the lane conditions to score! You can select ball and weight block types, and skill levels, as well! It got my daughter interested enough that she made me take her bowling!

Rent it at BlockBuster or NetFlix to try it out....it is fun! (And addictive!)

Chaaaz - is back in the house!

PS: Hi Angel! Hi Lisa! Hi Jacquie!
((((( Hugs )))))

#2081 - 01/03/06 04:36 PM Re: Bowling video games
Wire1090 Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 25/M/Allentown, PA
Stay away from AMF Bowling. Its horrible. Very hard to control the ball. Pin action is basically not there. Very hard to strike.

When I play a video game, I want to play BETTER than I do in real life smile

Strike Force is a good game. Agree with Chaaaz above.
16lb Storm Spare Black

#2082 - 01/04/06 01:57 AM Re: Bowling video games
Logan Offline
League Bowler

A/S/L: 16/Male/California
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">Originally posted by jd234:
Sorry just joined today, I have a pc bowling game called Concrete Bowling v3.02 and it is a ball smile You can find it at http://www.errezed.com </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA,TAHOMA">i would download it but i have 36 kbps internet if im lucky livid it is SOOOO SLOWWW the game sounds like fun though, maybe ill let it download for 3+ hours brickwall

Logan
Columbia Blue Dot

#2083 - 01/14/06 03:16 PM Re: Bowling video games
msruth Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: Female Tallahassee, FL
Hi Pin Bomber:

Have you tried Ten Pin Championship Bowling. It's a PC game. It's great! I love it!
You can try it free. Go to Yahoo to find it.
If you can't find it, let me know, I find it for you.

Ms Ruth

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread
by Mkirchie - Today at 08:17 AM
Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live
by Dennis Michael - 09/18/18 08:46 AM
Summer House Tourney
by Dennis Michael - 09/12/18 08:37 AM
For the good of the sport?
by Dennis Michael - 09/07/18 04:48 AM
End of Days
by steveA - 09/05/18 04:25 PM
Off-Spot Rule and Pinspotter Operation Question
by BOSStull - 09/01/18 06:43 AM
Anthony Simonsen Gene Carter's Pro Shop Classic
by BowlerBill - 08/24/18 04:27 PM
Duplicating the reaction of an obsolete ball
by BowlerBill - 08/24/18 04:23 PM
Summer Leagues 2018 thread
by wronghander - 08/23/18 11:11 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2018 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.