BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#195255 - 09/28/16 02:55 PM Fall league
RGR Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 62/m/Ontario
Well went out the other day to try out some of the changes I should do in my approach and swing, the practise wasn't bad but when I tried it in league play, felt like a little kid. It was a combination of old and new and all over the place. Settled down the last two games, still don't know where I was the last two games but managed a 149, 200, 182. I kind of put my efforts on just keeping my shoulder down and head in alignment of the arm swing, put the footwork behind me for another day. It was kind of depressing for a while there.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#195258 - 09/28/16 06:37 PM Re: Fall league [Re: RGR]
djp1080 Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 72/m/IL
You did very well. You should have been with me this morning as I should have stayed home. Keep up the good work.

#195266 - 09/29/16 01:21 PM Re: Fall league [Re: djp1080]
RGR Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 62/m/Ontario
Thanks for the encouragement. Us want be good bowlers sometimes need a lot of pep talk

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Resurface is always a thrilling topic
by SteveH - 09/17/19 11:06 AM
Leading with the ring finger...
by djp1080 - 09/12/19 12:24 AM
USBC Rule 12
by Dennis Michael - 09/10/19 07:26 AM
USBC General Playing Rule 18 Change
by Mkirchie - 09/03/19 03:33 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.