BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#182293 - 10/27/13 12:40 PM If you aren't watching xtra frame........
Dave800 Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: Burbs of Milwaukee
You are missing some great stuff
Commentary last night with Randy Pederson, Mike J. and guest Stuart Williams (mostly Randy and Stewart)

Funny as can be, along with some great bowling
if you are a bowling fan, this is a must
$8/month, cant go wrong
Hammer rebel
Severe Delirium
Gamebreaker2
Gamebreaker2 Phenom Pearl
Track Kinetic
Hammer Phobia
Columbia sideswipe solid
Track Legion solid

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#182309 - 10/27/13 11:09 PM Re: If you aren't watching xtra frame........ [Re: Dave800]
champ Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 32/M/AZ
I'm watching tonight (round of 24 for viper) and Randy sounds like he had a few drinks before he got to the booth. Good stuff though...well worth the 8 bucks to watch the whole wsob.

USBC Open personal bests: 226/602/1690
USBC Open career average: 174.66 (45 Games)

See you in Reno 2020!

#182333 - 10/28/13 08:18 PM Re: If you aren't watching xtra frame........ [Re: Dave800]
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 48/M/Port Townsend, WA
Originally Posted By: Dave800
You are missing some great stuff
Commentary last night with Randy Pederson, Mike J. and guest Stuart Williams (mostly Randy and Stewart)

Funny as can be, along with some great bowling
if you are a bowling fan, this is a must
$8/month, cant go wrong

I wonder whom Stuart Williams' pick is to win tomorrow afternoon's Capital One League Cup football match between Arsenal and Chelsea (GO GUNNERS!!! smile ), I heard he supports Liverpool, but as for me, I am a GOONER (Arsenal fan/supporter) 4 LIFE!!!

As for getting Xtra Frame, It might be a great idea for me to subscribe to it, as I can watch the tournament proper LIVE as it commences, but are there any commercials (I hope not, especially those annoying "As Seen On TV" offers) on it
Where the fans come FIRST!!!

www.BIGHMW.com

#182342 - 10/29/13 01:40 PM Re: If you aren't watching xtra frame........ [Re: Dave800]
Joe Bowler Offline
2x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 50s/M/MD
Really liking Mike Jakubowski and Randy Pederson paired together in the booth. Some great dialogue, questions and answers, and color commentary. Stuart Williams and Randy could do standup comedy together. It's all good for the sport of bowling.

Curious what folks think about "The World" coming out on top against the U.S. in the PBA League competition? Has international bowling created a new breed of competitor/competition?
House: 239
Sport: 210

PBA (2014-2015): $850

Heavy: Nano, HyperCell, Eternal Cell
Medium: IQ Tour, Tour SiC, Tag
Light: Spare+, Tank, Rebel Tank
Spares: WD

Internet advice is offered free, as is, at your own risk.

#182343 - 10/29/13 02:08 PM Re: If you aren't watching xtra frame........ [Re: Joe Bowler]
champ Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 32/M/AZ
Originally Posted By: Joe Bowler
Has international bowling created a new breed of competitor/competition?

I hope so. It gives it more of an "olympic" feel when you know you're seeing the best in the world, not just the best in the US who just claim the moniker (though the top US bowlers are undoubtedly some of the best in the world.)

I often find myself routing for a lot of the international players, especially those who are from countries I've been to and have been treated very well by the residents. (Sweden and England in particular.) I'm a big fan of Dom Barrett and I'd love to see Martin Larsen have a breakthrough.

Not to mention Mika is my all time favorite.

USBC Open personal bests: 226/602/1690
USBC Open career average: 174.66 (45 Games)

See you in Reno 2020!

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Resurface is always a thrilling topic
by SteveH - 09/17/19 11:06 AM
Leading with the ring finger...
by djp1080 - 09/12/19 12:24 AM
USBC Rule 12
by Dennis Michael - 09/10/19 07:26 AM
USBC General Playing Rule 18 Change
by Mkirchie - 09/03/19 03:33 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.