BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#179356 - 06/26/13 05:27 PM PBA Fashion Show - Chris Barnes & Josh Blanchard
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 48/M/Port Townsend, WA
Chris Barnes going Electric Blue with his pants at the PBA Bear Open last night on CBSSN:

..and now, Josh Blanchard sporting some red-hot (no pun intended) numbers during the PBA Badger Open, earlier on CBSSN:

I've gotta tell you, between both the electric blue pants Chris Barnes wore, the bright red pants Josh Blanchard wore, and Danny Wiseman's button-down shirts that he used to wear on TV (I own several of them including ones he admits he should've worn) the PBA would be even more colorful (no pun intended) to watch. Imagine the fashion statements the players would be making every week.

I admit, I have 24 different colors of khakis/chinos/Dockers, etc. and also numerous shirts of different types (polos/crewnecks/button-downs, etc.) so I show up in different gear every night I bowl league every Thursday night at my home house, All-Star Lanes in Silverdale, WA, my wife says I have WAY TOO MANY shirts and pants, and SHE should talk, HA!.... she takes forever to choose what she'll wear every day, why can't I take that on too? smile
Where the fans come FIRST!!!

www.BIGHMW.com

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#179357 - 06/26/13 06:13 PM Re: PBA Fashion Show - Chris Barnes & Josh Blanchard [Re: BIGHMW]
champ Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 30/M/AZ
Originally Posted By: BIGHMW
I admit, I have 24 different colors of khakis/chinos/Dockers, etc.

Wow, that's quite a collection. I own four pairs of pants.

#179358 - 06/26/13 06:37 PM Re: PBA Fashion Show - Chris Barnes & Josh Blanchard [Re: BIGHMW]
wronghander Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 35/M/NH
It's apparently part of Columbia 300's rebranding. I like that they are changing their image. There's an article about it on their website (although no mention of pants specifically).

Hope everyone got to see last night's telecast though. Besides the fashion element it was actually a really good telecast. Gotta love flat oil patterns, makes for great TV.

#179361 - 06/26/13 10:32 PM Re: PBA Fashion Show - Chris Barnes & Josh Blanchard [Re: champ]
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

Originally Posted By: champ
Originally Posted By: BIGHMW
I admit, I have 24 different colors of khakis/chinos/Dockers, etc.

Wow, that's quite a collection. I own four pairs of pants.

Yeah, I guess I've gotta keep up with Cindy Margolis' numerous bikinis and other outfits she wears so I can become "The Most Downloaded Bowler on the Internet" smile lol

Hence, the amount of pants and shirts I have to pick out to wear. It started because I felt that some of my fellow bowlers thought my "all-black-and-silver" L.A./Oakland Raiders-inspired wardrobe became too monotonous, so 3 years ago I started to obtain some Danny Wiseman-inspired shirts and some more colorful pants, and then after that I guess it got outta hand just a little bit, a set of Nike polos followed, then Claiborne crewnecks, then the Storm and PBA League jerseys, and also my collection of Arsenal O2 football shirts from their "Invincibles" years (2002-06) at Highbury (I am a Gooner [Arsenal Supporter] and a Seattle Sounders and VfL Wolfsburg supporter too.). At least my entire shirt collection is now all dialed in and completed, so I have lots to sell, the ones that didn't "make the grade" will either go up on eBay or, in my "5-buck-box" or on consignment for fast sale here in Port Townsend (yes, for only $5.00 USD each) smile .

www.BIGHMW.com

#179367 - 06/27/13 08:37 AM Re: PBA Fashion Show - Chris Barnes & Josh Blanchard [Re: BIGHMW]
bigcall Offline
3x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 55/M/NoVA
Where's Ernie Schlegel when you need him?

#179373 - 06/27/13 01:55 PM Re: PBA Fashion Show - Chris Barnes & Josh Blanchard [Re: BIGHMW]
mmalsed Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 43/M/Riverside, CA
I wanna know what's up with the one sleeve? LOL

16# IQ Tour Pearl/16# Crux/16# Marvel S/15#White Dot

"Gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight"

#179374 - 06/27/13 03:36 PM Re: PBA Fashion Show - Chris Barnes & Josh Blanchard [Re: mmalsed]
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

Perhaps this might be able to help:

http://www.high5gear.com/store/powersleeve.html

Chris Barnes has his own available if you should choose it under "style", although Belmo's sleeve is the only one visibly shown in the link.

www.BIGHMW.com

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
So the 3-unit oil rule is dead.
by SteveH - 0 seconds ago
tennis elbow
by TheDemolitionMan - Today at 10:34 AM
Last Online 10 days ago
by SteveH - Today at 10:30 AM
Creative Bowling Solutions Power Finger Grips
by MNsportsfan - Today at 09:20 AM
2019 Summer Leagues
by wronghander - 06/17/19 10:58 PM
2019 USBC Open Championship's Las Vegas
by wronghander - 05/26/19 11:58 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.