BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#176830 - 03/05/13 11:37 PM Lord field bowling
jabster832 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 42/m/indianapolis
Just joined lord field staff
Used the judgement for the first time in league Monday shot 683. Had a bad spare making night missing five. The ball worked great clean threw the heads an controllable backends

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#176831 - 03/06/13 01:05 AM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: jabster832]
Dennis Michael Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: M/Barrington, Ill
I'm having similar fun with my Lord Field balls, Exodus Pearl and the Jacked. The Exodus hits like a truck on oil and the Jacked likes the used lane condition.

My teammates all use Lord Field, as our sponsor Pro Shop isthe local distributor. No 300's yet, but a few over 290. Just a matter of time. My teammate had 299 on Thurs. And, te Pro hop gut shot 290 the first time he used the Exodus.

The Heritage is also intrigueing for an asymmetrical ball.
Legends - L/M Xtreme Damage 15# Strong pearl

#176875 - 03/07/13 07:37 AM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: Dennis Michael]
Dennis Michael Offline
Virtual League Champion

So, my teammate had a 299 with a Exodus Solid on Thurs, and a 298 using the Judgement last night.

These balls are strong, and very controllable. The breadth of their line allows a bowler to match up a ball to any style. Good start for a new Company.

#176923 - 03/08/13 11:54 AM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: jabster832]
General Pounder Offline
3x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 40/M/Midlothian, IL
Dennis: Are you able to get these at your Pro Shop yet? I'm curious as what their price point will be compared to other comparable balls.

#176936 - 03/09/13 06:08 AM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: jabster832]
Dennis Michael Offline
Virtual League Champion

Yes, my Pro Shop has all of their balls on the rack. And, they are selling because of the heavier oil on those lanes for league. The price points, as posted, range from $169 for 3-piece to $209 for the 2-piece balls. That's drilled, with finger grips and thumb slug.

Between you an me, mention my name and it usually gets you a discount.

Just picked up my third ball. I tried something I always wanted to do. I got the same Exodus Pearl, but changed the drilling for a different look. Drilled to hook early. We'll see what it does.

FYI, a friend of mine, who just became a DV8 staffer, (big hand and lots of revs, 20+ mph), calls these balls an 'old man's ball', good for slower speed (17mph) and less revs (< 300). Haha, that actually fits my description.

#176944 - 03/09/13 06:59 PM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: jabster832]
General Pounder Offline
3x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 40/M/Midlothian, IL
I have been thinking of getting another ball. Equipment that seems to fit me best are symmetrical pearls\hybrids that are polished or at 4000. Anything with too much surface has never done well for me. Neither has pin down drillings. I was thinking about trying a different brand. I have heard a lot of good things about DV8 lately. I'll have a talk with my guy about the Lord Field balls as well. The IQ Tour Pearl is a thought also because of my loyalty to Storm. I am looking for a replacement for my Nano Pearl. I really just don't like the way it rolls for me. The original Nano or VE didn't roll well for me either.

#176977 - 03/10/13 07:29 PM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: jabster832]
BOSStull Offline
2x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 63/M /Georgia
Lord Field still has my interest. Looking at the Higgs Force or the Exodus Iron as the first ball to get from Lord Field.

Already have an L/M Terminator which is basically the same ball as the Higgs Force so leaning to the EI.

Exodus Iron looks to be a hybrid Particle Pearl but cannot find any info on what kind of coverstock it is. Anyone know?

#177166 - 03/15/13 08:29 PM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: BOSStull]
BOSStull Offline
2x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 63/M /Georgia
Originally Posted By: BOSStull

Exodus Iron looks to be a hybrid Particle Pearl but cannot find any info on what kind of coverstock it is. Anyone know?

Seems no one knows. Thread seems to be headed for death without an answer.

#177174 - 03/15/13 11:03 PM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: jabster832]
Dennis Michael Offline
Virtual League Champion

If I had the answer, I would have given it. I would expect our amateur staffer, who started this thread, to provide some further info.

#177176 - 03/15/13 11:17 PM Re: Lord field bowling [Re: jabster832]
Dennis Michael Offline
Virtual League Champion

Bosstull, from what I know of your style, you may wantto keep your Terminator, but look into the Corrupt or Herritage from LF.

I had a chance to try each. C is symmetrical while the H is asymmetrical. both worked well for me.

The C was close to my Meanstreet ut stronger. While the H gave me more outside room in a controllable manner. Not snappy but covered a lot of boards.

Need specific oil conditions for either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Quitting my League
by Mkirchie - 05/28/20 10:19 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.