BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#176496 - 02/23/13 01:36 PM What in Cleveland ???
lifetime bowler dude Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 37/male/michigan
Hello, this will be the 3rd year I went to this tournament in Cleveland. This year its on March 9th and 10th. I think its called the Monroe/Toledo Classic. Well Every year I wish there was more bowling involved then 6 games in 2 days (2 nights room stay) and a 3 hour drive.

My question is. Anybody know of anything at all that goes on around this date (friday saturday) in that area. Some local friday or saturday night sweeper? 9-pin tap? Anything more then just open bowling? I could rally up atleast 10 people. Thank you in advance for any info or help.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Confused I have been at this
by Rick S - Yesterday at 09:58 PM
Resurfacing my ball.
by VFF57 - Yesterday at 03:28 PM
Fall '14 virtual league announcements & discussion
by Richie V. - Yesterday at 03:08 PM
Subs wanted for fall virtual league
by Richie V. - Yesterday at 03:04 PM
Oil pattern called the "Doc Johnson"
by Pat013 - 08/25/14 03:22 PM
Storm Hy-Road Solid Video Ball Review
by sk8shorty01 - 08/25/14 02:47 PM
Storm Optimus Video Ball Review
by sk8shorty01 - 08/25/14 02:44 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread
by SteveH - 08/24/14 12:33 PM
Brunswick sold
by SteveH - 08/24/14 11:33 AM
need some coaching
by spr3wr - 08/24/14 10:58 AM
That "Uproar Moment"
by 56bird - 08/24/14 09:35 AM
Trying to get back into it!
by wronghander - 08/23/14 09:46 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.