Looks like a pearl Vivid with a matt finish
- Coverstock: ERGTM Pearl Reactive
- Weight Block: M.A.D. Core (14-16 pounds)
- Light Weight Block: Modified M.A.D.TM Core
- Ball Color: Emerald/Yellow/Charcoal All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Ball Finish: 4000-grit Abralon®
- 16-RG 2.50 DIFF.0.055
- 15-RG 2.52 DIFF.0.050
- 14-RG 2.55 DIFF.0.045
- 13-RG 2.57 DIFF.0.032
- 12-RG 2.59 DIFF.0.029
- Flare Potential: 6” Plus (High)
- Fragrance: Vanilla Citrus
- Recommended Lane Conditions: Heavy Oil
Description: Starting at the center, the heart of the bowling ball, the technical team incorporated one of our strongest designs to date, an asymmetrical shape known as the M.A.D.™ core. Maximum Accelerating Disc technology optimizes the shapes of the RG planes to allow you to perfectly dial in your desired reaction.
Moving to the shell, the new ERG™ coverstock utilizes similar technology from our NRG™ coverstock but without the Nano additive. Evolution Reactive Genesis, ERG for short, is closer to a pure reactive which creates a later break point, putting more emphasis on the backend. Look for more entry angle, up more than 10%, and increased hitting power from the new Lucid™. After all, who doesn’t like to see their ball corner like a Ferrari®?!
Prepped with a 4000-grit smooth matte finish, the Lucid can be easily adjusted to fit anyone’s game. Polish it up to get it through the choppiest heads or scuff it with a surface pad to better read the midlane… the choice is yours! The new Lucid by Storm – it clearly sets itself apart from the competition!