BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#168428 - 06/29/12 09:01 PM My mock "Seducing Cindy" challenge match vs. PDW
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 48/M/Port Townsend, WA
Well, I know my Love Of My Life of 23 years, Alice Yantz is gonna kill me if she ever reads this post, but here is my idea for a mock Seducing Cindy challenge I must pass to get a date with my old classmate from high school in 1983-84, the one and only Cindy Margolis.

To get it, I would have to beat none other than "The Phil Hellmuth of Bowling" (for Cindy's reference to her sport of poker), 36-time PBA Tour titlist with 9 majors, bowling's baddest "bad boy" and 5-time U.S. Open champion himself, Pete Weber (PDW)

I know you think it will be mostly one-sided, but, much like ESPN PTI co-host Michael Wilbon got in his 2009 match against Wes Malott, I would get a hefty 57-pin handicap so at least I would get somewhat of a shot at doing so.

And also, it would take place at PINZ Bowling Center down in L.A., on a sport-compliant oil pattern, so then all I would have to do then is find the look out there on the lanes that I would need to get the job done.
Where the fans come FIRST!!!

www.BIGHMW.com

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#168437 - 06/30/12 09:38 AM Re: My mock "Seducing Cindy" challenge match vs. PDW [Re: BIGHMW]
10PinGaloot Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 65/m/ Woodburn, OR
Forget Cindy! I'd love to get a seat at the World Poker Tour!

BTW - You know those signs that say "Parking in the rear? I once went to a bar that had a sign out front - "Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear".

BTW BTW - Like Cindy, that one was in Playboy.
"I love the smell of lane conditioner in the morning!"
current avatar is Gabby Hayes. Looks a lot like me! smile

#169986 - 08/19/12 07:18 PM My "Seducing Cindy" challenge match vs. Norm Duke [Re: 10PinGaloot]
BIGHMW Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 48/M/Port Townsend, WA

I left that same SOLID 8 Norm Duke left in the 8th frame of this U.S. Open telecast, in the 2nd frame of my 3rd game of my practice ession this afternoon at All-Star Lanes in Silverdale, WA, on my way to shooting 187, if I had that 57-pin handicap I was referring to I go on to shoot 244 and beat Norm Duke to win that date I mentioned earlier with Cindy Margolis!!!

BTW, I have to admit I was bowling on a burnt-up pair leftover from last night's Rock 'n' Bowl session, not this brutal U.S. Open pattern smile
Where the fans come FIRST!!!

www.BIGHMW.com

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
This is a damned shame
by djp1080 - 10/17/20 08:32 PM
Undercover Boss Bowlero
by BOSStull - 10/12/20 07:16 PM
Who is itching to get back on the lanes
by BOSStull - 09/26/20 10:12 PM
The price of new bowling balls
by BOSStull - 09/26/20 09:39 PM
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - 09/26/20 09:32 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.