BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#161336 - 01/22/12 10:50 PM Re: Bowling Two Handed Thread ***** [Re: KahKiat]
KahKiat Offline
Action Bowler

A/S/L: Male, Singapore

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#161747 - 01/29/12 09:48 PM Re: Bowling Two Handed Thread [Re: KahKiat]
bear61609 Offline
Bantam

A/S/L: 21/M/Chicago, IL
I'm not really new its something I'v always messed with but after some thought and consideration a month ago I decided to throw it into my league for the whole night no matter what was the result.

The first time throwing it for more than one mess around game, and in a league period I hit around a 190 average which my normal average is a 185 one handed.

Since I'v been throwing it all the time except spares with similar results im hitting around if not above my average. I didnt expect to Master it right away by any means I'm actually excited for how I am doing with it currently.

Where my question lies is I watch a lot of bowling on here or the PBA or at my local center. What I don't do is look at marks, when I do try my vision gets blurred and I pull it.

I did figure out that I was turning my body to much and I fixed that, I can look at the pins but I find looking at the marks is more difficult.

I do know that it doesnt really matter (Wes Mallot) Its all about consistancy, but I would like to be able to. I would LOVE any tips and hints, thanks!
Team Storm White 15#

#166161 - 04/22/12 08:19 AM Re: Bowling Two Handed Thread [Re: KahKiat]
cgrimes Offline
High Roller

A/S/L: 11/M/Kansas City, MO
Yeah, I used to look at the foul line. Just spend a couple games JUST focusing on looking at the marks. Don't worry about score. I've gotten much more consistent at hitting my mark by looking there.
Storm Tropical Breeze
Storm Tropical Storm
High Game: 278
High Series: 654
House Average: 186
Sport Average: 155
Virtual League Average: 199 smile

#190233 - 02/02/15 07:24 AM Re: Bowling Two Handed Thread [Re: KahKiat]
Burks Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 26/crestline/ohio
I'm just starting to use the two hand method. Back in high school, 13 years ago, I bowled only using two fingers but one handed still. Averaged around a 180. My senior year I switched to a tradional cranker but my injured shoulder slowly gave out. Enter college and I quit bowling until two months ago (9+ year break).

My shoulder will last two games tradional style, but I can bowl 12+ games without pain using two fingers, one hand. I'm looking for more power so I'm working on the two handed technique. It's not easy, that's for sure. I'm very inconsistent but I think it's due to my steps and trying to overpower it. I did bowl a 220-197-214 series last week using a free house ball, Visionary Gladiator. Asked how much they wanted for it, owner told me to take it!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Who is itching to get back on the lanes
by looseleftie - 09/20/20 05:02 PM
Bowled a few games at South Point in Las Vegas
by goobee - 09/03/20 04:38 PM
Roto-Grip Rubicon Video Ball Review
by sk8shorty01 - 08/25/20 05:50 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.