BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#149368 - 04/01/11 12:25 PM Re: Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Video [Re: Murdershaw]
Fin09 Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 53/M/Virginia Beach, VA
Had a Nano drilled last week, and thought it was at the perfect time, as the center I'm bowling in had recently added 4 units of oil to the outsides. Well, that adjustment lasted all of one week, as they had gone back to drier outsides the very next week, so after throwing the Nano a few times in practice, I had to put it away. I did get to throw it last night in a different center, though, as I was subbing on a friend's team. It's drilled 4x4x1, box condition, 2.16 oz top weight before drilling, no weight hole. I managed to throw it for about 2 1/2 games before it was just checking up too early to keep using it. Front 6 first game, 6 pin spare, next 3, split for 263. Front 9 the second game, 6 pin spare, strike for 279. Went strike spare double, spare, strike, then should have put it away, but fought it for another few frames. Tried to finish with my Anarchy in the 9th and 10, but split both frames for a 183. Just had no idea where to stand after mopping up the condition for 28 frames.
Love the ball, though- hits like a freight train, carries off pocket, had no trouble getting it to face up and continue through the pin deck. I'm going to let it accumulate some oil in the shell to see if it adds a little length. I'm hoping to win another one from the Storm website, so I can put one away for when this one starts to give out, or to polish one.

Bowl up a Storm!

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#149385 - 04/01/11 11:46 PM Re: Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Video [Re: Murdershaw]
Skeeball Offline
Junior Master

A/S/L: NJ
Great videos. I have a question, is he spinning the ball a little bit on the release? Can't quite make it out. I am probably wrong but curious. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Bowler turns 100
by Dennis Michael - 11/19/19 05:04 PM
Our Bowling Ally is now Chuckie Cheese
by djp1080 - 11/18/19 07:59 PM
Major News in the Industry
by Mkirchie - 11/17/19 04:35 PM
Good morning everyone...
by djp1080 - 11/17/19 12:50 PM
Plastic or Urethane?
by Dennis Michael - 11/17/19 12:45 PM
What is the best ball to get?
by djp1080 - 11/10/19 09:02 PM
Which fork on the Hy-Road should I take?
by Mkirchie - 11/02/19 07:05 AM
End of Days
by BOSStull - 11/02/19 06:44 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.