BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#148374 - 03/13/11 04:47 PM Update
The Left Side Offline
Junior

A/S/L: 20/M/Philadelphia, PA

It's been a few months since I've been able to record anything. I think im getting the ball to the lane a little sooner than my last vid although it's not my biggest concern.

My last video is below.

Edited by The Left Side (03/13/11 04:54 PM)

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#148381 - 03/13/11 06:59 PM Re: Update [Re: The Left Side]
Steven Stroud Offline
Junior Master

A/S/L: 33yo/Male/Austin TX
I like your timing and foot work better compared to your older video and your smoother at the line. Good job posting your shot.

Your back swing goes behind your head probably a little too much. From the angle it's kind of hard to tell but it looks like it gets almost behind your right shoulder. This causes you to muscle the ball on the down swing. I read this article yesterday and found it very useful The Swing Slot Revisited Its good info and I highly suggest it to anyone.

All in all your game looks great. Good balance at the fowl line, good ball speed and carry. Keep it up thumbsup

#148563 - 03/16/11 01:33 AM Re: Update [Re: Steven Stroud]
The Left Side Offline
Junior

A/S/L: 20/M/Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted By: Steven Stroud
I like your timing and foot work better compared to your older video and your smoother at the line. Good job posting your shot.

Your back swing goes behind your head probably a little too much. From the angle it's kind of hard to tell but it looks like it gets almost behind your right shoulder. This causes you to muscle the ball on the down swing. I read this article yesterday and found it very useful The Swing Slot Revisited Its good info and I highly suggest it to anyone.

All in all your game looks great. Good balance at the fowl line, good ball speed and carry. Keep it up thumbsup

Thanks for the compliments and article Steve. I think the angle I got on the left lane does exaggerate how far my swing goes behind me, but it's definitely something I want to straighten out. That would explain alot about me forcing the ball and being innacurate at times.

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - 05/25/20 06:01 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.