BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#146584 - 02/14/11 08:22 PM Re: Storm Demo Day Done And The New Ball Is????? [Re: slaterracing]
slaterracing Offline
2x Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 36/M/Adel, Iowa, USA
Well here is the new beast rotfl Cannot wait to get to try it out. Pro Shop laid it out the same as my 2fast

Storm Modern Marvel 15#
Storm FireRoad 15#
Storm Furious 15#
Storm Tropicl Breeze #15
Storm Black Ice #15
Turbo Switch Grip

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#146621 - 02/15/11 08:45 AM Re: Storm Demo Day Done And The New Ball Is????? [Re: slaterracing]
RichL Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 29/M/United Kingdom
I did a storm open day here in the UK back in December. We had Pete Somoff from Storm come in, and all I can say is WOW! He was very, very good - he explained symmetric vs. asymmetric cores and who benefit the most from which. He also talked about mental aspect and other parts i never expected to be covered.

I'd have more than happily paid the 20 fee just to listen to him talk about bolwing - that was even before we got onto the lanes! He also took some time to critique our techniques and he noticed that my swing is late so I have been working on this.

We then got to through a load of Storm/Roto Grip balls, I decided on purchasing the Mutant Cell Pearl, it was a toss-up between that and replacing my Rogue with a Prodigy, but felt prodigy would be too much for where I bowl.

I'd recommend these to EVERYONE, and if you haven't attended one you should bug your local Pro Shop to hold one as I am sure they'd come out ahead! I am glad Jez says they are looking to repeat this, I'll def have my name down for the next one.

A link to the Pro Shop website with a section on the pro day can be found here: Bowlrite Pro Shop - Storm Open Day

Storm Virtual Gravity Nano (OOB) 15lb
Storm Virtual Gravity Nano (Polished) 15lb
Storm Virtual Gravity Nano Pearl 15lb
Storm Victory Road Pearl 15lb
Storm Mainframe Blue 15lb (spare ball)

HG: 268
HS: 730

#146757 - 02/16/11 09:12 PM Re: Storm Demo Day Done And The New Ball Is????? [Re: slaterracing]
ruger311 Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 29/Male/Tulsa; OK
Originally Posted By: slaterracing
Well here is the new beast rotfl Cannot wait to get to try it out. Pro Shop laid it out the same as my 2fast

looks good! how does it roll? looks like ours are drilled about the same

#146758 - 02/16/11 09:24 PM Re: Storm Demo Day Done And The New Ball Is????? [Re: slaterracing]
slaterracing Offline

Here is a video i shot last night at pract. These shots are all from my first game of the night. I was moving at every shot just to see what happend and now the ball would react. At the end I found a shot that was working very well and ended up with a 235 that should have been in the 250's the next game. This ball def needs oil out there. When it hits the dry it makes a hard move. So i ended up throwing just across the middle and letting it come back a little into the pocket and that worked well. ended up shooting 7 in a row that 2nd game. Again i love this ball it works so well when you can find the oil which is what i wanted it for. It seems to work very well along with my 2fast.

Storm Modern Marvel 15#
Storm FireRoad 15#
Storm Furious 15#
Storm Tropicl Breeze #15
Storm Black Ice #15
Turbo Switch Grip

#146784 - 02/17/11 05:08 AM Re: Storm Demo Day Done And The New Ball Is????? [Re: slaterracing]
Vini Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 32/m/Al
I guess the hole is on top (or close) to your pap to tame the beast..

#146793 - 02/17/11 08:09 AM Re: Storm Demo Day Done And The New Ball Is????? [Re: Vini]
slaterracing Offline

ya that Pro Shop guy said it had a lot of finger weight.
Storm Modern Marvel 15#
Storm FireRoad 15#
Storm Furious 15#
Storm Tropicl Breeze #15
Storm Black Ice #15
Turbo Switch Grip

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Bowler turns 100
by Dennis Michael - 11/19/19 05:04 PM
Our Bowling Ally is now Chuckie Cheese
by djp1080 - 11/18/19 07:59 PM
Major News in the Industry
by Mkirchie - 11/17/19 04:35 PM
Good morning everyone...
by djp1080 - 11/17/19 12:50 PM
Plastic or Urethane?
by Dennis Michael - 11/17/19 12:45 PM
What is the best ball to get?
by djp1080 - 11/10/19 09:02 PM
Which fork on the Hy-Road should I take?
by Mkirchie - 11/02/19 07:05 AM
End of Days
by BOSStull - 11/02/19 06:44 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.