BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#124602 - 04/05/10 11:31 AM Re: Dark Star Review [Re: Jmartin27407]
B Weibley Offline
Bumper Bowler

A/S/L: 24 / male / hanover, pa
I have a roto grip saturn, and a nomad solid that I am currently throwing. I have 800 grit on the saturn and love the way it rolls. I can usually throw the saturn straight down somewhere between the 5 and 10 and rolls in and strikes very nicely. I keep my hand behind the ball and hook it a good amount. When I throw the nomad I have to move a few boards to the right and throw it out around the 5 board. Im curious if when Im struggling to get the saturn back strong in the pocket, if I would be able to throw the same line with the dark star and have it finish stronger than the saturn.

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#126633 - 04/29/10 02:30 PM Re: Dark Star Review [Re: B Weibley]
Jmartin27407 Offline
League Bowler

A/S/L: 30/M/Orlando FL
Originally Posted By: B Weibley
I have a roto grip saturn, and a nomad solid that I am currently throwing. I have 800 grit on the saturn and love the way it rolls. I can usually throw the saturn straight down somewhere between the 5 and 10 and rolls in and strikes very nicely. I keep my hand behind the ball and hook it a good amount. When I throw the nomad I have to move a few boards to the right and throw it out around the 5 board. Im curious if when Im struggling to get the saturn back strong in the pocket, if I would be able to throw the same line with the dark star and have it finish stronger than the saturn.

The Dark Star is going to have more motion in the back part of the lane do to the stronger core and the stronger cover. So there is a good chance that it will work for you.
Titusville FL

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Plugging balance holes
by BOSStull - 03/27/20 07:27 PM
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - 03/27/20 07:20 PM
2020 Nationals
by Doogie - 03/20/20 10:30 AM
This is a damned shame
by 82Boat69 - 03/17/20 07:48 PM
Belmo and the 2020 US Open
by BOSStull - 03/17/20 07:45 PM
COVID-10 and center closings
by BOSStull - 03/17/20 07:39 PM
Unimportant Wood Lane Advice
by 82Boat69 - 03/01/20 02:06 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.