BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#114153 - 01/17/10 03:55 PM Re: We made the cut in Adult youth Tourney. [Re: Rocket]
Calvin Pistorio Offline
State Champion Contender

A/S/L: 32/m/maryland
Nice going you two. Jordan seems to be putting up some good scores and earned some scholarship money as a bonus.
HS:763

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#114166 - 01/17/10 06:00 PM Re: We made the cut in Adult youth Tourney. [Re: Calvin Pistorio]
Rocket Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 45/male/Ohio
Yeah his coach is all proud of him and according to him since Jordans school doesn't have a high school team but the district we live in does, he can bowl on that team.(His coach coaches the girls team there)we are hoping he is correct.
Mutant Cell

#114169 - 01/17/10 06:09 PM Re: We made the cut in Adult youth Tourney. [Re: Rocket]
Jay R. Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 21/M/Tacoma, WA
Dang Jordan's got game. Even my best tourney outing ever I didn't beat him, I averaged 222 and he averaged 226. Congrats to both of you and tell him to keep it up. I'd be interested in seeing new video of him to see if much has changed because his scores sure have smile.

#114173 - 01/17/10 07:07 PM Re: We made the cut in Adult youth Tourney. [Re: Rocket]
beefers1 Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 24/M/British Columbia
Originally Posted By: Rocket
Yeah his coach is all proud of him and according to him since Jordans school doesn't have a high school team but the district we live in does, he can bowl on that team.(His coach coaches the girls team there)we are hoping he is correct.

Bowling on a girls' team? LOL

Wow that is fast improvement! How old is he?

#114175 - 01/17/10 07:38 PM Re: We made the cut in Adult youth Tourney. [Re: beefers1]
Rocket Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 45/male/Ohio
He would love to bowl on the girls team the seniors love him all up at practice. But no he will be on the boys team lol.

He will be 14 in may and has been bowling 3 years now, the key with his skill is he can take what is shown him and translate it very fast and he is bowling in some shape or form when hes not in school.

Yeah Amateur I tried to talk him into letting me post some video up but he doesn't like it. His coach has made some DVD's of his practices I am going to get one of those and post up he has some good video where he is working on his lines.

He struggled in his travel league last week shooting a 122-135-215 so its not all roses yet, he just seems to bowl better in tourney situations.

Again thanks for all the comments. Oh he does read this site religiously still especially when the coach mentions something and he still isnt clear on what he meant.
Mutant Cell

#116700 - 02/04/10 04:45 PM Re: We made the cut in Adult youth Tourney. [Re: Rocket]
desertdog71 Offline
Pro of the Year Contender

A/S/L: 38/M/Independence, KS
My son and I won the house qualifier for a tourney a couple weeks ago. We have region qualifier in March and then State level, and National level if we make it that far.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
2019 Summer Leagues
by Dennis Michael - 08/15/19 08:37 AM
USBC General Playing Rule 18 Change
by Dennis Michael - 08/13/19 07:06 PM
Last Online 10 days ago
by BOSStull - 08/10/19 10:03 AM
PBA 2 Game Formats and Roll-Offs (No Spoilers)
by champ - 07/22/19 05:30 PM
Tips to get back to a semi-roller release?
by djp1080 - 07/21/19 07:26 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.