BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#107919 - 11/16/09 10:04 AM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: 10PinGaloot]
VampyreBowler Offline
Regional Pro Contender

A/S/L: 45/Male/Thurmont, MD
Well this weekend i worked on saturday, bowled saturday night and watched i fight break out at the other end of the house. Joe had a front row seat of that. Sunday I bowled a KotH tourney, which i got stuck on the back to back pairs i hate. (Metal poles between 2 sets of lanes about a foot past the foul line which I had on the right side, which means i wask going straight for with my style of bowling.) finally got home around 6:30/7ish, just in time to see the refs majorly blow a call against Dallas then switch it over the NHRA finals then watch Indy pull that major comeback

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#107922 - 11/16/09 10:41 AM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: VampyreBowler]
Tim Gerard Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: m/ Michigan
I spent the weekend raking leaves, bowling, and replacing, and painting a rain damaged board on the face of my garage. Had a 600 series on Saturday in my mixed league with the wife. My slump is showing signs of ending..(knock on wood ) I practiced on Sunday A.M. with some teamates.
I also watched some football on Sunday down in my man cave ( finished basement with 51" flat screen TV), and DVR'd the PBA show, and watched some of that too. Nice win by the Colts. Unfortunatly my local NFL team is the Lions....sigh. I don't think they will ever be relevant. They just stink,..year after year after year...

Back to work today where budget concerns prevail and everyone has a rumor about where and what will be axed. Yay. Hoping things will get better sooner than later. There are some suttle little things that may be happening.

Motiv Raptor
Motiv Sigma Tour
Motiv Octane
Motiv Sniper spare ball

#108155 - 11/19/09 11:53 AM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: Dennis Michael]
Domokun Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: male/DC Metro
My multi-month long project is finally coming to a close on Monday so I can return to spending hours here.

Other than that I got nothing. Might as well have been in a cave.

Ebonite: Challenge, Exceed, Innovate
Storm/RG: Cell Pearl, Tropical Breeze

"Only NBC or CBS for me. New Ball Carry or Clean Ball Strikes. Channel 4 and 14 or nothing." -- D. Ryan

#108157 - 11/19/09 01:48 PM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: Domokun]
cgeorg Offline

A/S/L: Pittsburgh, Pa
Dang, party's over.

:P

That my boy... that's pro quality.

#108159 - 11/19/09 02:29 PM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: cgeorg]
Domokun Offline
Virtual League Champion

Exactly!

Hey, I'm looking over these pics of Troy Polamalu playing with my dogs at Nemacolin a few weeks ago--some really precious moments there, and you're still not in any of them. That's too bad.

"Only NBC or CBS for me. New Ball Carry or Clean Ball Strikes. Channel 4 and 14 or nothing." -- D. Ryan

#108165 - 11/19/09 03:08 PM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: Domokun]
cgeorg Offline

A/S/L: Pittsburgh, Pa
That's fine, I'll just meet Jim when I head down next time and not see you. 2 can play at this game.

That my boy... that's pro quality.

#108169 - 11/19/09 04:37 PM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: cgeorg]
Domokun Offline
Virtual League Champion

Bring that iPhone BowlSK app when you do. Just rearrange the code numbers and letters or whatever it is you codely guys do that makes it happen.

Owe Jim an email, thanks for the reminder!

#108173 - 11/19/09 07:58 PM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: Domokun]
Rocket Offline
Virtual League Champion

A/S/L: 45/male/Ohio
Practice tomorrow night, Jordan works with his new coach Saturday and of course get to watch the Buckeyes beat up Michigan as well!
Mutant Cell

#108179 - 11/20/09 12:33 AM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: Rocket]
Atochabsh Offline
USBC Bronze Coach

A/S/L: 50/F/California
We've had a week of illness here. Mark is down and is questionable for tomorrow. I've gone from job 1 to job 2, cut that short then ran over to the Pro Shop and opened that up. Cut job 1 short today and ran over to open the shop up for a couple hours. Hopefully tomorrow he'll make it through the whole day. But neither of us could both our two league each this week due to his illness. I couldn't bowl because I had to open the Pro Shop and he couldn't bowl because he just couldn't.

Here's hoping for a better weekend.

Erin

#108183 - 11/20/09 05:36 AM Re: social discussion/randomness [Re: Rocket]
Calvin Pistorio Offline
State Champion Contender

A/S/L: 32/m/maryland
Originally Posted By: Rocket
Practice tomorrow night, Jordan works with his new coach Saturday and of course get to watch the Buckeyes beat up Michigan as well!

The way Michigan has been playing they would probably loose to the Lions...Wait a minute the Lions are suppose to be the pro team.
HS:763

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
End of Days
by steveA - Yesterday at 11:45 AM
Duplicating the reaction of an obsolete ball
by Dennis Michael - Yesterday at 10:29 AM
Summer Leagues 2018 thread
by Dennis Michael - Yesterday at 08:41 AM
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread
by Richie V. - 08/16/18 01:06 PM
2018 USBC Open Championships Syracuse NY
by wronghander - 08/07/18 08:45 PM
Short Pin to Axis Layouts for Full Rollers?
by nord - 07/28/18 04:27 PM
Axis Weight Layout for Full Roller?
by Mkirchie - 07/28/18 07:45 AM
PBA Moving From ESPN to Fox
by Gutterballqueen313 - 07/25/18 01:50 PM
Summer House Tourney
by Dennis Michael - 07/24/18 08:26 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2018 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.