BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#108063 - 11/18/09 12:58 AM Re: anyone ever do virtual tournaments? [Re: Jay R.]
sharnothegreat Offline
Bracket Donor

A/S/L: 25/m/FL
yeah, if i can bowl like i did last week i should do well. i did practice tonight at a different house cuz i go to the Pro Shop guy there, i basically just bowled didnt really "practice" anything in particular and i did pretty well my first 3 games i bowled a 540 something and then the next 3 games i bowled a 564 with a 220 which was awesome. funny thing was it was laser bowling which i didnt expect when i got there but it was more challenging to see the arrows so maybe that will help idk lol. it was only 5 bucks to play as many games you want til they close so i def took advantage of that. well anyways i play tmw so i will keep you updated with how i do. wish me luck

arsenal:
Hammer-Raw Hammer ACID
Brunswick-Zone spare

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#108065 - 11/18/09 01:49 AM Re: anyone ever do virtual tournaments? [Re: sharnothegreat]
Jay R. Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 21/M/Tacoma, WA
I look forward to knowing how you do. Good luck.

#108114 - 11/18/09 10:30 PM Re: anyone ever do virtual tournaments? [Re: Jay R.]
sharnothegreat Offline
Bracket Donor

hahahahaha, all i can do is laugh at myself! i kept saying to myself "yeah im gonna win this tournament easily, i did well last week i just gotta do it again" well let me tell you.........
I SUCKED SO BAD !!!!! i bowled a 440 ! frown i cant believe it i just could not find the line, it was terrible. oh well theres always next time

arsenal:
Hammer-Raw Hammer ACID
Brunswick-Zone spare

#108127 - 11/18/09 11:41 PM Re: anyone ever do virtual tournaments? [Re: sharnothegreat]
Jay R. Offline
Legend

Wow tough break. At least you can laugh about it smile. That's why I won't do the tournament unless I do well for a certain amount of weeks. Not exactly in a row since you can't kill it every week but like 4 out of 5 weeks being good or something like that. I booked 204 last year so I have to make sure I'm at least 210 pace or something.

#108132 - 11/19/09 12:18 AM Re: anyone ever do virtual tournaments? [Re: Jay R.]
sharnothegreat Offline
Bracket Donor

oh yeah its tough for you to bowl in the tourneys since theres like 85 people in the 200+ division. mines gonna end up being less than 20 maybe even closer to 15 after all the people who are over get weeded out. i dont bowl next week since im in a league with the ucf students and they all go home for the holiday but ill prob give it a try dec 2

arsenal:
Hammer-Raw Hammer ACID
Brunswick-Zone spare

#108136 - 11/19/09 02:10 AM Re: anyone ever do virtual tournaments? [Re: sharnothegreat]
Jay R. Offline
Legend

Yeah it's a tougher division but the pay out can be better. Maybe see how you do in practice in the next week and see if you'll be up for the tourney in a couple weeks. Also, maybe consider finding someone else willing to do the tournament and do doubles.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
2019 USBC Open Championship's Las Vegas
by wronghander - 05/23/19 02:15 AM
2019 Summer Leagues
by Dennis Michael - 05/17/19 09:17 PM
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread
by Dennis Michael - 05/13/19 02:12 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.