BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#105955 - 10/23/09 09:22 AM Re: 5-7 Split - What Does it Mean? [Re: cgeorg]
10PinGaloot Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 65/m/ Woodburn, OR
Originally Posted By: cgeorg
You need to hit the left side of the headpin. Why attack it from the right?

When I stand at 35, I lay down the ball at 22. That doesn't give me enough angle. I could try it, though.

I would think you wouldn't have much experience with 1-2-10. Then again, [edit] D*** M*** left 1-2-4-7-6-9-10 ( I saw on your SK site)....

Am I allowed to reveal that here? Maybe I should redact that.... [edit]Okay, redacted...

As long as I'm mentioning your site, since I went there now I know why you're cgeorg.

all sorts of new discovories....

Anyway, thanks for the tip, and if I can get far enough left, I'll let you know how it comes out. Too bad I can't pick it up left-handed.

Edited by SpareMe (10/23/09 09:23 AM)
"I love the smell of lane conditioner in the morning!"
current avatar is Gabby Hayes. Looks a lot like me! smile

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA
#105962 - 10/23/09 10:15 AM Re: 5-7 Split - What Does it Mean? [Re: 10PinGaloot]
10PinGaloot Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 65/m/ Woodburn, OR
Originally Posted By: SpareMe
D* M* left 1-2-4-7-6-9-10

My bad, he picked up the 9 also, leaving only 1-2-4-6-7-10 (strike shot hit 3-5-8-9).

Now that's what you call an angle to the pocket!
"I love the smell of lane conditioner in the morning!"
current avatar is Gabby Hayes. Looks a lot like me! smile

#105983 - 10/23/09 01:11 PM Re: 5-7 Split - What Does it Mean? [Re: 10PinGaloot]
beefers1 Offline
Legend

A/S/L: 24/M/British Columbia
I did use to hook at washouts by intentionally throwing a Brooklyn shot, but now I just stand on the right side and throw straight towards the right side of the headpin. Still don't make it too often but it's getting there.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Storm Hy-Road Surface
by djp1080 - 0 seconds ago
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread
by Mkirchie - Yesterday at 07:57 AM
Mo Pinel "Striking Effectively In Today's Game"
by BOSStull - 10/14/18 06:16 AM
Buying new house shoes.
by BOSStull - 10/11/18 05:58 AM
Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live
by BOSStull - 10/11/18 05:44 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2018 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.