BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200114 - 01/28/20 05:17 PM Re: What to do? [Re: RGR]
djp1080 Offline
Team USA Contender

A/S/L: 73/m/IL
Looked at the specs of the Sure Lock and the Trident Abyss. RG, Diff and Inter Diff are almost the same and both are 2000 grit finish on their covers. Looks like the difference are the colors and that's it out of their boxes.
The Hyper Cell is a little difference and it appears that it should start hooking at your feet or at least not too far down the lane.
If you were leaving 5+anything on lots of your shots, that tells me that if you thought you threw a good shot that your ball was not driving into the pocket. Very likely it had already rolled out and lost its energy to carry through the pins well.
You said that you moved 5 boards. What does that mean? Did you move both your feet and your target five boards to the left? Perhaps a move of 10 boards with your feet to the left and 5 or so boards to the left with your target might have worked a little better for you.
You're using pretty wicked equipment. Low RG and high Differential balls, Wow!
I just bought a Roto Grip UFO and it would be close to what you're using. On my first shot I stood with my left foot on board 28 and targeted board 12. Wow! What a ball. Nice move towards the pocket on my first two shots. It was a new drill and had to put it away because I need to get some adjustments on the bevel of the thumb hole and widen the hole a little as well. Looking forward to using it this week for more than two shots...

#10100 - 1 second ago Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links Online   content
Legend

A/S/L: Mountain View, CA

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
What to do? RGR 01/28/20 02:53 PM
Re: What to do? djp1080 01/28/20 05:17 PM
Re: What to do? RGR 01/30/20 04:10 PM
Re: What to do? 82Boat69 01/30/20 06:04 PM
Re: What to do? 82Boat69 01/28/20 07:17 PM
Re: What to do? Dennis Michael 01/31/20 08:55 AM
Re: What to do? Mkirchie 02/01/20 07:45 AM
Re: What to do? Dennis Michael 01/31/20 09:03 AM
Re: What to do? 82Boat69 01/31/20 09:48 AM

Moderator:  Angel, Community Manager 
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Quitting my League
by BOSStull - Yesterday at 06:01 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.