BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Please critique by jdpm @ 02/23/15 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Odie8654Jump, I'm not a pro but side view actually looks pretty good! But out this in the coaching site and let them take a look, you'll get real certified coaches being the only ones that can respond (so I'm told), they gave me
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Winter '15 V-league Week 6 results by Richie V. @ 02/23/15 05:27 PM

Yes, between doing stuff for my local 900 series, I found time to keep up on stuff for the virtual league. Recaps & standings: http://www.bowlingfans.com/league/2015/02/23/winter-2015-week-6-results-standings/ Most of "absentees" wer
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Orange County, CA Annual Tournament by mmalsed @ 02/23/15 04:47 PM

yeah - that's also why the last time I bowled CA State, we did squads on both days. It was in Riverside (don't remember which center) and it was really nicely set up each day. I didn't bowl well (think I ended up -10 overall) but my partner did very
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts San Francisco Bay Area Bowling Scene by Dan300 @ 02/22/15 02:27 PM

Anyone on this board live and/or bowl regularly in the SF Bay area? Can you tell me what the best leagues and houses are? Which are the best run? Best maintained lanes? The most competitive leagues? And the leagues with the most lucrative side pots?
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-2015 Honor Scores by Fin09 @ 02/21/15 11:27 PM

Thanks- it was one night before another guy in my area had the front 28 before leaving a pair of 9 counts, then closing it out for a 268 3rd game and an 868. And of course, the 900 Richie told us all about.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
For stubborn straight-bowlers
by nord - Today at 05:37 AM
RIP Crux
by wronghander - Yesterday at 05:20 PM
Odie's Bowling Journal
by Odie8654 - Yesterday at 03:52 AM
Ball weight: is there a real difference or benefit
by nord - Yesterday at 01:39 AM
Bowling - Spinner/Helicopter/U
FO Style

by goobee - Yesterday at 12:38 AM
Targeting with the ball
by djp1080 - 02/26/15 03:02 PM
How would you handle this situation?
by goobee - 02/25/15 10:59 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread
by Richie V. - 02/25/15 10:55 PM
2015 USBC Open Championships
by goobee - 02/25/15 10:37 PM
Next ball question
by goobee - 02/25/15 10:31 PM
Two-Handed Bowling
by Jegreco516 - 02/25/15 09:15 PM
Coaching/Critque Appreciated
by White_Rabbitt - 02/25/15 12:03 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2015 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.