BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Help me with drill layout and other questions. by Deep Pockets @ 04/19/14 06:06 PM

Okay slowly falling for the idea of this ball, but I'm still hard debating on weight. I feel like I can do more with a 14lb ball than with a 15/16, but i've played with 15/16 before and it probably wont phase me too much. Some players on this forum s
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7: Good Luck Bad Luck by BOSStull @ 04/19/14 06:56 AM

Same here RayRay. Good LLuck to all. My final weeks scores 201,224,180= 605. Need to get out this bad last game slump.
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Ball Speed Calculator by Eternal Bowler @ 04/18/14 03:46 PM

The method I use for calculating my ball speed (and this is how I've done it for quite some time actually) has been mentioned before. It's the 60 feet/x seconds (decimals are very relevant) and then multiplied by 15/22 (fraction converting ft/sec to
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Heading back to a great bowling area
by VampyreBowler -
VITO Update
by rrb6699 (RayRay) - 12:24 AM
What the PBA needs to do to still exist
by BIGHMW - 11:45 PM
Fall/Winter 2013-14 Leagues thread
by Richie V. - 10:43 PM
Problem hitting my target/mark.
by W9JAB - 05:56 PM
2014 USBC Open Championships
by Richie V. - 02:02 PM
Winter 2014 virtual league post-mortem thread
by Rocket Jr - 12:17 PM
Large or small leagues?
by Dennis Michael - 07:37 AM
How to match a ball to the player's style?
by nord - 05:34 AM
2013-2014 Honor Scores
by NaSTI - 04/22/14 07:37 PM
Sign-up for Fall '14 V-league open (close 8/17)
by Richie V. - 04/22/14 04:56 PM
Approach issue-my shoes or my head??
by Edy13 - 04/22/14 12:23 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.