BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Winter '14 Week 14 virtual league results by Richie V. @ 04/14/14 05:17 PM

Recaps & standings: http://www.bowlingfans.com/league/2014/04/14/winter-2014-week-14-results-standings/ Though I didn't get a bowler's score until after I got home, I did get home early enough to post the results early because I had everyone. C
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Pinky tuck by spr3wr @ 04/14/14 04:28 PM

I tuck my pinkie 98 % of the time.It gives me around 2-3 boards more hook. I was told if your leaving a lot of ten pins ,other than moving try tucking. When I get ball drill my pro shop guy knows I tuck and drills the ball accordingly.
Bowling Ball Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Storm Zero Gravity Video Ball Review by RickSchott @ 04/14/14 04:22 PM

Thanks Joe. Christina Hardee was one who recommended the ball to me, and she told me that it seemed to have radar for the pocket. I have to admit that what I notice about this ball isn't so much the shots that I made right, but the shots I made w
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Winter 2014 V-league announcements/discussion by Richie V. @ 04/14/14 12:55 PM

Dylan, it had one line...that I put you in as Dylan585 (not what you submitted) and that you'll receive an email from me as we start ramping the league up in the fall.
Videos
Jump to new posts Roto-Grip HyperCell on Kegel Bourbon Street by AviationAlley @ 04/14/14 02:16 AM

I hope everyone had a Great Weekend! It was cold and rainy here, perfect weather to throw balls and put a video together:)
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: And the winner of the free bowling ball is... by sk8shorty01 @ 04/13/14 08:44 PM

LOL, the ball winner came forward (second out of the three). At this point all three have come forward so sorry all, no redraw lol.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Bowling Associations-your thoughts... by Edy13 @ 04/13/14 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Calvin PistorioThis really depends on what your intentions are for bowling. I'm probably going to check out the leagues after I feel comfortable with it all. So, I guess I will be joining eventually. Thanks for the informatio
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What makes a good house? by SteveH @ 04/12/14 07:17 PM

We have a corporate one, and a long-term family center. By far, the corporate one is managed better, they listen better, they take care of league players as well as the general public. Lane maintenance? Not so good. High volume doesn't allow for
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Bowling's Most Dramatic Finishes by Joe Bowler @ 04/12/14 10:42 AM

See some of bowling's most dramatic finish videos here.
Bowling Ball Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: BTM Officially Back in Business by Joe Bowler @ 04/12/14 09:28 AM

When BTM announced they were suspending operations due to financial difficulties, I had just renewed my subscription for 2 years. I figured that money was lost. And, I was bummed because it had been such a great resource. However, the new BTM is h
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Tournaments 2013-2014 by Joe Bowler @ 04/12/14 09:10 AM

Good luck, RayRay! Sounds like a fun challenge. Why enter brackets when you bowl a tournament? Sometimes, you may not cash in the main event, but it's possible to make more money than the winner in brackets. Case in point, my last week's league s
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Help me with drill layout and other questions.
by Deep Pockets -
New Targeting Formula
by djp1080 - 08:35 PM
How to match a ball to the player's style?
by nord - 07:23 PM
Problem hitting my target/mark.
by rrb6699 (RayRay) - 07:08 PM
Ball Speed Calculator
by Eternal Bowler - 03:46 PM
Input on my form and approaches
by vdubtx - 12:03 AM
Sign-up for Fall '14 V-league open (close 8/17)
by steveA - 04:19 PM
Fall/Winter 2013-14 Leagues thread
by Richie V. - 04/16/14 09:59 PM
Approach Advice
by Smooth Stroker - 04/16/14 06:55 PM
2014 USBC Open Championships
by Richie V. - 04/16/14 01:47 PM
Storm IQ Tour Fusion Video Ball Review
by SteveH - 04/16/14 10:16 AM
My complete set of 8 PBA 2014 League jerseys!!!
by BIGHMW - 04/15/14 11:28 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.