BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Lane transition and changing balls by TheDemolitionMan @ 52 minutes 51 seconds ago

It's breaking pretty much where I want it to! If it's too early or late than it's an inch or a fraction of an inch in either direction. I have no problem moving left, right, forward, and back when it comes to my starting position. I tried all sorts o
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Need some help with my release by mmalsed @ Today at 12:20 PM

And, I really don't mean that in a harsh way!!! Really! Look at my face - that's NOT the face of a harsh guy! LOL I'm just trying to guide you to start in the right direction. . .
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread by Joe Bowler @ Today at 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: VampyreBowlerSaturday was a good night. As a team we took 5 out of 7. I went 682 for my set. Our number 3 bowler shot back to back 200's for the first time ever, according to him. Joe struggled some but I don't think it's his fa
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7 by TimL @ Today at 10:32 AM

Good morning guys will be looking forward to bowling with you guys this year. My name is Tim Luken. I will be bowling three weeks of make up game at another house 65 miles from were I live. This has been cleared with Riche. We don't start the season
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Ball Weight by Doogie @ Today at 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By: mmalsedI've moved from 15 up to 16 and have no plans to move back down. I do have a 15 and tend to throw it harder while the 16 keeps me aware of not "chucking" the ball. . . I can roll it and let it do the work. +1
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Shoes - Brunswick versus Dexter? by Doogie @ Today at 09:26 AM

I made the switch to hand specific shoes about a year ago and really like the added traction on the non slide foot. I also like the interchageable for being able to tailor the slide across different approaches.
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Proper Thumb Pitch for a Semi-Roller convert? by Joe Bowler @ Today at 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: nordSince you have used this ball for some time, what do you think I will notice in the 14lb version with the Turbine core compared to the 13lb version that uses a Modified Centripetal™ Core? I have not seen the lightweight cor
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Fall '14 virtual league announcements & discussion by FuriousSam @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Thanks for the hard work Richie. Looking forward to the upcoming season! -- Sam
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 1 by Dave800 @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

i to have changing thumb size depending on time of day i went to interchangeable thumbs a few years ago i have 3 different size thumb inserts Summer bowling is also a different thumb size for me as well.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Resurfacing my ball. by VFF57 @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

A heavy duty motor is great for polishing but not really needed for sanding especially with Abralon. Too much pressure will burn-up a pad in no time. I usually wet sand on a spinner and put just enough pressure on the ball so I can feel the pad cutti
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Generic weight block (Core) by MiggityMatt @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Thanks, gents. Congrats on the 300 BOSS!
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Hard Knocks' Preview: Bowling with WRs by BOSStull @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Hard Knocks' Preview: Bowling with WRs Falcons wide receivers Harry Douglas, Roddy White and Julio Jones trade in their football cleats for bowling shoes in a preview of tonight's third episode of "Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Atlanta Fal
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 9 by BOSStull @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Doogie Other interests I have and like to discuss are brewing, football, and baseball Football and baseball also. Braves, Falcons, and Ga Bulldogs.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: team 5 by steveA @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

JB on the team name DJSW like it , stands for DID JUST SCORE WELL. Heres to a good season and living up to the name. Practice last night went well, just got to remember to play the lane not the line, absolutly no back end, normal line was taking th
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Ebonite Cyclone by SubaruWRX @ 08/31/14 11:42 PM

Not too great of a game today my bowing shoe the sole split from the shoe and by the time it happened it was too late to save it, I should of switched to the rental shoes 2 games later as that's when I started to notice it starting to come away. Bal
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 4 Thread by ijohn83 @ 08/31/14 11:07 PM

Does "Probable cause" make any sense for a team name with the 4th amendment of the constitution or is that too far out there?
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to get back into it! by SubaruWRX @ 08/31/14 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: 56birdOriginally Posted By: SubaruWRXI got a little impatience they do have the ebonite cyclone but not in the color I wanted so I ended up getting that ball at the pro shop in white plains bowl, I was talking with the owner and
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Subs wanted for fall virtual league by Richie V. @ 08/31/14 10:23 AM

"Bump" for recent posts list
Pro Bowling Tours
Jump to new posts Re: Super Stars Of Bowling by champ @ 08/31/14 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: spr3wrChamp - Coaching this time , I have done a couple of them as a student. That's great! Way to go.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Any North Carolinians here? by 6_ball_man @ 08/30/14 10:17 AM

drat...no bites
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-2015 Honor Scores by wronghander @ 08/30/14 10:05 AM

Great job Boss, way to start off the season.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 2 thread by Richie V. @ 08/29/14 02:07 PM

Still don't know my real team right now, b/c the league didn't have a quorum to vote on anything, so we didn't get much other work done. Hopefully, it was just ppl staying away from the meeting and everyone will be bowling next week.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 8 Thread by Vic44 @ 08/28/14 11:48 PM

Vamp and Team 8. Looking forward to the upcoming year. Been in a prolonged slump for about 18 months now, trying any mental trick I know to snap out of it. Still having fun. Talk with you all later. Cheers! Vic.
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Confused I have been at this by sk8shorty01 @ 08/28/14 12:54 PM

I agree, post a video up in the "Videos" section and we can definitely help you out as much as possible.
New Member Intros & Tech Help
Jump to new posts Re: Hi from Germany by Dennis Michael @ 08/28/14 10:45 AM

Welcome aboard, Axel. Have fun, learn, and good bowling.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Lane transition and changing balls
by TheDemolitionMan - 31 minutes 26 seconds ago
Need some help with my release
by mmalsed - 46 minutes 24 seconds ago
Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread
by Joe Bowler - Today at 10:58 AM
Ball Weight
by Doogie - Today at 09:33 AM
Shoes - Brunswick versus Dexter?
by Doogie - Today at 09:26 AM
Proper Thumb Pitch for a Semi-Roller convert?
by Joe Bowler - Today at 06:18 AM
Fall '14 virtual league announcements & discussion
by FuriousSam - Yesterday at 03:37 PM
Resurfacing my ball.
by VFF57 - Yesterday at 03:08 PM
Generic weight block (Core)
by MiggityMatt - Yesterday at 02:17 PM
Hard Knocks' Preview: Bowling with WRs
by BOSStull - Yesterday at 11:23 AM
Ebonite Cyclone
by SubaruWRX - 08/31/14 11:42 PM
Trying to get back into it!
by SubaruWRX - 08/31/14 05:56 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.