BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 2: Pin Seeking Missiles by Richie V. @ 26 minutes 10 seconds ago

Ouch about your laptop, champ. Hope you get a replacement soon.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7 by TimL @ Today at 12:29 AM

What a difference Monday night. I think the lane man took what oil he had to cook the the turkey on Thursday. Wow was it dry. Was out of my comfort zone. 183 186 220. Had the front 6 and lost it last game. I'm very impressed how we are doing. Way to
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking out of a slump by SteveH @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

No memory is even better;)
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Storm Crux Giveaway! by SteveH @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Had a 247 with my Crux in the third game tonight. Disappointing 607 series. I used double finger tape tonight, but didm;t have the feel until the third game.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 4: Probable Cause by vdubtx @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Submitting scores from my tuesday league as we won't bowl Thursday this week. Having nights like these are why I keep bowling and why I keep trying improve. Everything seemed to go my way, hit my mark really well tonight going inside just a few time
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 9 by TCJ @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

I've got my good ball being worked on this week. Hopefully I'll be able to use it next week so I won't have to battle the skid that my current ball has. But that means that this week I was stuck with the one that isn't working well. I did manage
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Check my span please by byeung100 @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

ok thanks for the help, I will try to correct this as soon as possible. Do you think this stretched span is causing the calluses shown on the last picture?
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 8 Thread by Vic44 @ 11/25/14 11:47 PM

Thought I would break the silence. Hope everyone is well... Prebowled Two Sundays ago, as we went went on vacation. Returned for this past Sunday. Not the best scores in the world, but my swing felt much freer and consistent. Something to bui
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 5: DJSW by wronghander @ 11/25/14 10:56 PM

195+188+211=594 for me tonight in my other league which I'm using for this week's scores. I thought I actually bowled pretty well but just inconsistent ball reaction. Some good spare shooting saved me from what could have been a much worse night. Had
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread by Richie V. @ 11/25/14 09:03 PM

My pre-bowl for this week, frame-by-frame (Linked to BowlSK sheet) Inconsistency seems to be my hallmark this season. I was fighting a tendency to pull it through the first game, but then was bowling as well in the first half of the second game as I
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 3: Triple x-X-x by SteveH @ 11/25/14 07:49 AM

Yeah, I can now let two teams down during one league. Disappointing to feel a comeback, have some good nights, then fall down the stairs to bad bowling again. Myself and my anchor seem to have the same issues on the same nights now. Well thinkin
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts New Hammer release tomorrow!! by Dave800 @ 11/24/14 11:19 PM

will be a great piece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6D37SnB7rA
Pro Bowling Tours
Jump to new posts 2015-16 PBA Tour ESPN Television Schedule by BIGHMW @ 11/24/14 09:28 PM

http://news.pba.com/post/2014/08/29/50th...ecember-14.aspx ESPN-PBA TELEVISION SCHEDULE (All times are Eastern) Sunday, Dec. 14 GEICO WSOB VI PBA Cheetah Championship, 1 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 21 GEICO WSOB VI PBA Viper Championship, 1 p.m. Sunda
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Fall '14 Week 11 virtual league results by Richie V. @ 11/24/14 05:21 PM

Recaps & standings: http://www.bowlingfans.com/league/2014/11/24/fall-2014-week-11-results-standings/ Turning out to be a fun league...just two points separate the teams in the top half of the standings, and four points between 1st and 6th. Two
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Brunswick Product Preview by BOSStull @ 11/24/14 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: BOSStull[quote=BOSStull]. But I will keep an open mind there may be a GEM in the mix at the Brunswick Product Preview. Radical GURU and SCORE are the GEMS. Excellent balls. Originally Posted By: wronghander I'd be intereste
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My Hyroad solid was solid today by Rocket Jr @ 11/24/14 12:18 PM

Good shooting Ray Ray, my dad is planning on grabbing the sinister, he bought the HR solid the same time I did and loves it, but hes been bowling some tournaments this year and whats to add another look to his bag.
Virtual League Annoucements
Richie, if you got a sub that will be fine. I definitely will not be bowling next week.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 6: Wrecking Balls by Charlie98 @ 11/22/14 09:29 AM

Well... I'll be rooting for the Pacers! Quote: but ended up pulling the ball and left the 4, 7, 10 because one of the girls kept yelling "He's so good" right behind me and I wanted to put on a show (serves me right, lol). Oooooo! ...buc
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: New Sinister Layout matching up well on 42' THS by BOSStull @ 11/22/14 09:23 AM

Nice games RayRay. I threw the Sinister at Matchmaker Live. Reminded very much of my TRACK 714C similar specs and shape of shot. Really got down the lane but almost too far for me on the DEMO conditions. Overall liked it and could become an eventua
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 1 by Dave800 @ 11/20/14 11:42 PM

managed 221-243-183 on the short pattern did not adjust properly in game 3 a good set for me on this pattern
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

It's never too early for a good deal!

Shop Amazon - Countdown to Black Friday

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Breaking out of a slump
by SteveH - Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Storm Crux Giveaway!
by SteveH - Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Check my span please
by byeung100 - Yesterday at 09:30 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread
by Richie V. - 11/25/14 09:03 PM
New Hammer release tomorrow!!
by Dave800 - 11/24/14 11:19 PM
2015-16 PBA Tour ESPN Television Schedule
by BIGHMW - 11/24/14 09:28 PM
Fall '14 Week 11 virtual league results
by Richie V. - 11/24/14 05:21 PM
Brunswick Product Preview
by BOSStull - 11/24/14 01:37 PM
My Hyroad solid was solid today
by Rocket Jr - 11/24/14 12:18 PM
Fall '14 virtual league announcements & discussion
by BOSStull - 11/22/14 04:53 PM
New Sinister Layout matching up well on 42' THS
by BOSStull - 11/22/14 09:23 AM
Do you remember the 1979 bowling movie "Dreamer"?
by VFF57 - 11/18/14 06:51 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.