BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 6: Wrecking Balls by FuriousSam @ Today at 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Charlie98At least in our case, I think the sudden and very cold weather (for Dallas...) is messing with the lanes... and/or the lane machine is goofed up. Driving me crazy... Have a good trip and a good Thanksgiving, Sam! Wav
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 4: Probable Cause by vdubtx @ Today at 09:59 AM

Just Ok night for me. 246-191-222
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 5: DJSW by wronghander @ Today at 02:04 AM

Nice job Steve & JB. Way to go. Didn't have a great night tonight: 214+188+193=595. Had two other lefties on the pair and we were all playing in the same area so that caused problems from late in the first game on. Ball just stopped finishing fo
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 1 by Dave800 @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

managed 221-243-183 on the short pattern did not adjust properly in game 3 a good set for me on this pattern
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 3: Triple x-X-x by wklstoy @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Finally didn't embarrass myself tonight. Think the lesson from Ron Hoppe might finally be showing some dividends. Had a 648 Tuesday, but not quite as good tonight: 174, 208, 235 - 617. Nothing fantastic, but it beats what I've been shooting lately
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts New Sinister Layout matching up well on 42' THS by rrb6699 (RayRay) @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

as for my sinister I believe I chose the right layout for the fresh 42 foot tapered house shot. my first game was 280, 2nd game 235 before I had to ball down. I just subbed in a league today and the first game was 289 with the ball today. so the fi
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Fall '14 virtual league announcements & discussion by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Too late now, Joe...sorry. Speaking of subs, though, I will be emailing all of my subs to check on their availability for the holiday week, but everyone please try to avoid asking me for a sub for next week, as I only have three of them and some of
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 2: Pin Seeking Missiles by Fin09 @ Yesterday at 12:48 AM

236-185-248-669. Lanes really started to change the second game. Team went 7-2 and won the first third in our division.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7 by trekguy @ Yesterday at 12:01 AM

159,214,202 = 575 New ball drilled... thumb not quite right at the start... think it will be ok.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread by Richie V. @ 11/19/14 10:36 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame (Linked to BowlSK sheet) Call my effort "consistency by inconsistency" tonight, because when I threw good shots, I threw them for a little stretch, but then I'd lose it just as quickly. My spare game wasn'
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 9: The Whole 9 Yards by TCJ @ 11/19/14 12:39 AM

I bowled rotten again. 145-156-167 However, much as I'd like to blame the bowler, I did an experiment because I became convinced I just had the wrong equipment. I switched to another ball for some practice games (four of them) on the same lanes af
The Bowler's Lounge
I have Dreamer on VHS recorded off mid 80's television. I think it's a decent bowling movie. I had that same vintage Mustang (65) but blue back in those days. Mine was custom I had the rotted out back seat floor option in mine I also recently wa
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Fall '14 Week 10 virtual league results by wronghander @ 11/18/14 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Richie V.wronghander, I'll think about accepting your Cambridge scores (*can use the geographical reference b/c he knows where wronghander bowls...sort of ) Thanks. I've been posting my scores from there in the league thread s
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Reverse finger pitch by Dennis Michael @ 11/17/14 02:37 PM

didn't touch it at first. But, since, I have switched to the Tri Grip and the thumb is adjusted for that drilling. All balls now have the tri grip drilling The fit and feel is very comfortable. In fact, calluses on my finger tip pads have gone aw
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Why deflection bowlers can annoy us! by samdasham @ 11/17/14 09:31 AM

ETA: Sundays is cheap games & I usually bowl 18 games give or take. Wed or Thur depending on how I feel I go in early and bowl 4-5 games. Lately I've kept track of four game averages during the week. I'm roughly 120. The 23 games had my low/84/hi
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My Hyroad solid was solid today by rrb6699 (RayRay) @ 11/17/14 09:14 AM

Bowled in a 5-gm singles tournament last weekend. I was doing very well and was actually leading after four games. threw a strike the first ball of the fifth game and felt very good about everything up till that point. then I ran into this huge stri
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 WTBA World Men's Championships by Richie V. @ 11/16/14 03:15 AM

You're free to browse http://www.worldbowling.org/events/championships/participants/?id=34 but some of the international notables at this World Men's Championships include Jason Belmonte, Dom Barrett, Stu Williams, Dan MacLelland, Osku Palermaa, Mart
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Reactive Ball for Older Bowler by NoThumbNoProblem @ 11/14/14 06:19 PM

Dylan: The Breeze was my first thought too. It has a bunch of colors she can pick from, can be pearl or even Hybrid (and maybe solid if she wanted/could find one), and is available in 11 pounds. As long as they use a similar core to those in the 1
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

It's never too early for a good deal!
Shop Amazon - Countdown to Black Friday

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
New Sinister Layout matching up well on 42' THS
by rrb6699 (RayRay) - Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Fall '14 virtual league announcements & discussion
by Richie V. - Yesterday at 03:00 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread
by Richie V. - 11/19/14 10:36 PM
Do you remember the 1979 bowling movie "Dreamer"?
by VFF57 - 11/18/14 06:51 PM
Fall '14 Week 10 virtual league results
by wronghander - 11/18/14 09:11 AM
Reverse finger pitch
by Dennis Michael - 11/17/14 02:37 PM
Why deflection bowlers can annoy us!
by samdasham - 11/17/14 09:31 AM
My Hyroad solid was solid today
by rrb6699 (RayRay) - 11/17/14 09:14 AM
2014 WTBA World Men's Championships
by Richie V. - 11/16/14 03:15 AM
Reactive Ball for Older Bowler
by NoThumbNoProblem - 11/14/14 06:19 PM
Sore wrist.
by Pat013 - 11/14/14 07:19 AM
Fall '14 Week 9 virtual league results
by Richie V. - 11/12/14 02:57 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.