BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 5: DJSW by jbungard @ 23 minutes 42 seconds ago

177, 233, 278: Still struggling on the fresh condition with bone dry back ends that carry down within a game or so to a good shot. Went out with a decent series and two good games at least. Take care DJSW! We'll be back to the VL after the first of t
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 3: Triple x-X-x by SteveH @ Today at 07:39 PM

Nice series 792! I've been plagued of late by tens, mainly because of my follow through being a little less than full.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 6: Wrecking Balls by Richie V. @ Today at 02:58 PM

Charlie98, you didn't email these, but I do count what I see on team threads.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 4: Probable Cause by General Pounder @ Today at 09:19 AM

Sorry guys. Cr@ppy night all around. 173-213-176.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for the versatile dry lane ball by Mkirchie @ Today at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe BowlerAfter trying several balls, I am very happy with my Motiv Tank. I was considering the Tank for my urethane experiment, but I went with the Super Natural because I was intrigued by the cover of the Super Natural. I am
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 2: Pin Seeking Missiles by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

173-205-167=545 The frame-by-frame If tonight didn't teach me how to grind effectively, I don't know what night will. Left lane was tough, but I made most of my spares (clean 2nd game) after the first game to get the +1 for my real league.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame (Linked to BowlSK sheet) The left lane was tough tonight, but I had a good night by keeping myself in play and making most of my spares, particularly after the first game. Second game was clean, but an ill-timed spl
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 9 by TCJ @ Yesterday at 12:19 AM

The good news is that I shot 267-300-224. The bad news is those were the practice games I did after league. The even worse news is that I had 160-183-162 in league.
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Sign-ups open for Winter '15 V-league (Dec. 21) by Richie V. @ 12/16/14 02:53 PM

I have over 30 bowlers now, the number of which means I can run a minimum league, but, "The more, the merrier," as they say, so we hope you'll sign up by Sunday. After Sunday, I'll only be taking sign-ups to fill vacancies on potential team
Pro Bowling Tours
Jump to new posts Re: Anthony Pepe - is he destined for greatness? by BIGHMW @ 12/15/14 09:45 PM

.....and now all of us PBA fans can actually get a replica of Anthony Pepe's Storm "Flag Mix" jersey from High 5 Gear, designed just like the one he wore on TV this past Sunday, you can find it right here: http://www.high5gear.com/pba-pro-
Jump to new posts Fall '14 Week 14 virtual league results by Richie V. @ 12/15/14 05:53 PM

Recaps & standings: http://www.bowlingfans.com/league/2014/12/15/fall-2014-week-14-results-standings/ There was a delay in me posting the thread, mostly due to getting a late set of scores, but one bowler also alerted me to an error in his score
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: New USBC Rules on balls For Thumbless bowlers by FuriousSam @ 12/15/14 01:25 AM

Sorry to bring up this old thread but my teammate is a thumbless bowler who uses only one finger (middle) and guess where he puts it in the ball? That's right, the thumb hole. So does that mean the finger holes are now balance holes? If so, would
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Thumb release by djp1080 @ 12/14/14 11:55 AM

Here's a video of Wes Malott: www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNJTUWQpIM. He whips the ball around at the release point. Wrist only and no arm twisting (no chicken wing). Fingers on the inside of the ball at the bottom of the swing. I've developed some arth
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 WTBA World Men's Championships by champ @ 12/14/14 10:47 AM

Very interesting list there BOSS. Wonder what the other equipment manufacturers need to do to be more competitive with Storm. The only two non-storm reactive balls on that list are re-makes of classics.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Attn Richie V (Dads Crux) by Richie V. @ 12/14/14 10:31 AM

TY Jordan...I was thinking either pin-up (like your dad has it) or pin-in-finger, but if I get the Crux, it'll have to be after the holidays.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Another Free Storm Crux Giveaway by Rocket Jr @ 12/14/14 09:47 AM

Hold On Richie I will get a picture and get it posted, I dont know dads specs for sure, I do know his Track would probably be considered medium low,(Flare rings about 2 1/2" from Thumb finger holes.)
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: late sharp flip/hook? by SteveH @ 12/12/14 10:21 PM

Tonight we started late, lane machine broken. So some fairly burnt and dirty lanes from the huge Thursday league. I didn't bring my urethane ball because I knew we were playing vacancy. After some light shoveling this week, the old arm was tired.
I am available to sub next week if you need me to.
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Lane transition and changing balls by Cheetahsneverprosper @ 12/11/14 10:56 PM

If it helps at all, I have one league where the oil breaks down so hard that I'll regularly change balls at the beginning of the 2nd game, and then again to a third ball at the beginning of the 3rd game. I'll have to move about 10-12 boards left thro
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

Save with these Holiday Gift Deals!!

Shop Amazon's Electronics Holiday Gift Guide - New Deals Every Day

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Looking for the versatile dry lane ball
by Mkirchie - Today at 09:16 AM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2014-15 thread
by Richie V. - Yesterday at 10:49 PM
Sign-ups open for Winter '15 V-league (Dec. 21)
by Richie V. - 12/16/14 02:53 PM
Anthony Pepe - is he destined for greatness?
by BIGHMW - 12/15/14 09:45 PM
Fall '14 Week 14 virtual league results
by Richie V. - 12/15/14 05:53 PM
New USBC Rules on balls For Thumbless bowlers
by FuriousSam - 12/15/14 01:25 AM
Thumb release
by djp1080 - 12/14/14 11:55 AM
2014 WTBA World Men's Championships
by champ - 12/14/14 10:47 AM
Attn Richie V (Dads Crux)
by Richie V. - 12/14/14 10:31 AM
Another Free Storm Crux Giveaway
by Rocket Jr - 12/14/14 09:47 AM
late sharp flip/hook?
by SteveH - 12/12/14 10:21 PM
Fall '14 virtual league announcements & discussion
by Gohokies - 12/12/14 01:13 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.