BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: TAT - True Amateur Tournament by dalion @ 28 minutes 42 seconds ago

I'm gonna see him on Monday so I'll ask him about it then.
The Bowler's Lounge
Thanks Vic, it was just house shot the worst part was it was on synthetic lanes that transitioned fast. By the time we got to singles I was moving 2 and one left every three frames, by the end I felt like a two hander using every board on the lane. L
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Nationals Attendance Thread by Vic44 @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Also Champ, My dad is 78 now. 2017 might be the best chance to make the three generation thing work. Syracuse is a bit far for us all at this time of our lives. So, thanks for your info.
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Sign-up open for fall V-league (closes 8/21) by Vic44 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Hope you can make the virtual league regardless. If it helps, I am relegated to one Sunday league at this point for the past 2 years, and it helps having this virtual thing going on. One of these days, back to at least 2 leagues. Miss the continua
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Triangle Layout by Vic44 @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

First world problems here... limit me to 8 balls for a tournament? Barbaric. lol. In all seriousness, thanks for the info.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The modern release by goobee @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

I restarted bowling in 2014 and tried not using a brace for a while. I wound up needing a wrist immobilizer from the doctor and orders for complete rest until it improved. It sucks getting old.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Compare cleaning products by 6_ball_man @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

I just use windex at the end of every session. I will use other products on the spinner.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 8: The Pin Pals by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

That's how I ran both of the leagues this year...15 weeks, every team faced each other twice, one position round in Week 15. 16 weeks adds a position round in the middle of the schedule, assuming still 8 teams.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Storm Lock bowling ball by SteveH @ 05/01/16 09:22 PM

GRRRRR Flash again. SK8's so totally o with that review. I have a Crux, and love it. Best way I can explain the Lock is that as SK8 say, it goes right through the fronts and mids, and has tremendous comeback at the end. A few boards more than my
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Go Bowling Show Podcast with Mo Pinel by BOSStull @ 05/01/16 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: 6_ball_man I think the whole thing is worthy...Hardwick's back catalogue is over 900 episodes so there is little chance I will catch up. I have dl'ed a few dozen from the list. Kinda like the Let's Go Bowling back catalogue. Th
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Where should the lane oil start? by Dennis Michael @ 05/01/16 10:16 AM

Thanks Boss, I didn't know about the oil start change. I also bowl at a former Brunswick house. And, have noticed scuff marks on a new ball. when I questioned the proshop, I was told I probably rolled the ball on the approach side of the foul line
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Bowling Courtesy by Dennis Michael @ 05/01/16 10:05 AM

Well, when I learned, courtesy was taught to all kids. Then, I didn't bowl for 26 years. And, things have changed since I came back. I guess, I missed a full generation of people who think bowling is only recreation, and don't care about the one n
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Reno Bowling Stadium - 2016 Open by Richie V. @ 04/30/16 08:10 PM

http://bowl.com/News/NewsDetails.aspx?id=23622326467 Matt Dammann (28, R, Spruce Grove, AB, Canada), who threw the second 300 game of the tournament in his singles event, believes the 9th and 11th strikes of a 300 game are the most challenging, b/c
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2015-16 thread by Richie V. @ 04/29/16 02:16 PM

Good stuff w/ that 299 game, buddy.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7: Pay the Lineage by Richie V. @ 04/28/16 04:08 PM

And I can now confirm you guys have your new forum ranks...enjoy!
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Would you believe Prince was a bowler? by Vic44 @ 04/27/16 10:40 PM

Way cool sir. Thanks for sharing.
Virtual League Annoucements
Seriously, you run a fantastic virtual bowling league. Nice. Have a great summer. Oy Oy Oy~ Cheers. Vic.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 5: Chico's Bail Bonds by Vic44 @ 04/27/16 10:19 PM

Hey Chico's. Way to rally to at least avoid outright last place. Tough start for us, and we battled. Sorry I did not participate much verbally /posting the past few weeks. We moved to a different part of town on the 15th, so the week prior and
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
TAT - True Amateur Tournament
by dalion - 11 minutes 39 seconds ago
Cashed in my first tournament Sanctioned as Adult
by Rocket Jr - Today at 06:49 AM
2016 Nationals Attendance Thread
by Vic44 - Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Sign-up open for fall V-league (closes 8/21)
by Vic44 - Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Triangle Layout
by Vic44 - Yesterday at 11:03 PM
The modern release
by goobee - Yesterday at 09:01 PM
Compare cleaning products
by 6_ball_man - Yesterday at 10:49 AM
Storm Lock bowling ball
by SteveH - 05/01/16 09:22 PM
Let's Go Bowling Show Podcast with Mo Pinel
by BOSStull - 05/01/16 06:34 PM
Where should the lane oil start?
by Dennis Michael - 05/01/16 10:16 AM
Bowling Courtesy
by Dennis Michael - 05/01/16 10:05 AM
Reno Bowling Stadium - 2016 Open
by Richie V. - 04/30/16 08:10 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.