BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Urethane balls do not exist... by nord @ Today at 03:32 AM

I have definitely noticed a big difference between a modern urethane reaction and an old school reaction. Modern urethane's are very strong and really hook hard and have a lot of back-end while a ball like the Judge is easy and smooth all the way.
Videos
Jump to new posts To each their own by Dylan585 @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

My form... NO TIPS, POINTERS, HELPFUL TIPS, NOTHING!!! This is just me showing my form... IM a 210 average bowler so it works... PEople have tried to change me for years... This is what I do... Everything wrong https://youtu.be/TRibO0oPEws
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 8 Thread by goobee @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: BOSStull Hey Goobee. Your avatar looks like Fat Louie. Did you know that there were 4 cats that played Fat Louie? Apparently they needed a different one for different scenes. Sick again, damn. It getting to be if the wind
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 52nd Champlain International Tournament by SteveH @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

That's the tougher part this year. Getting together on dates and times, and fitting it within the shortened seven-week schedule, two weeks less than last year.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 3 - Winter 2016 by SteveH @ 02/05/16 09:36 PM

241-181-172=594 When the lanes broke down and got weird, my speed control was horrendous. Front six in the first game, clean, front three in the second game. Then Shazam! lost it
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Handling Tournament Play Lull by goobee @ 02/05/16 03:28 PM

Hacky sack? I'd be bouncing that thing off my foot uncontrollably into people and things.
The Bowler's Lounge
What is Darth Vader's most annoying bowling habit? "Forcing his shots"
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Knees suck, but shots . . . don't? by mmalsed @ 02/05/16 12:04 PM

Sigh . . . as predicted, my average dropped at the end of the three month period. I finished this league at 200, but it was a struggle. Shot comes Tuesday (YAY!) but in the meantime I've screwed up my right shoulder (no idea how) so my rotator cuff
ok, so having your second foot "drift" is fine - it's (I'm having a hard time converting my brain to lefty-speak! LOL) something of a cross-step which helps open you up so the ball can travel on plane. That's just FINE!!! Otherwise you'd ta
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7: Pay the Lineage by wklstoy @ 02/05/16 12:20 AM

OK this week but nothing great. 191-256-204, 651. Only opens were 4 splits and a washout. Second game started with 8 straight, then a 4 pin then finished the 10th with a pocket 7-10. Ugh. At least we took 3 points out of 4. Still in first for t
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 5: Chico's Bail Bonds by bigcall @ 02/04/16 09:54 PM

Wow, no luck at all so far. Hopefully things will turn around this week? Pretty solid for two games, but the wheels just came off in the last. I felt like the strike ball was on, but spare shooting was just terrible with 4 single pin misses. Felt
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 4: Fantastic Four by Dylan585 @ 02/04/16 01:32 PM

It was the scores lol and thanks
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 1: Mad Blogger & Co. by Richie V. @ 02/03/16 11:10 PM

179-190-199=568 The frame-by-frame Solid night...no missed single pins, and only two missed non-split spares all night.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2015-16 thread by Richie V. @ 02/03/16 11:06 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame (Linked to BowlSK sheet) Solid night, with only two missed makeable spares and no missed single pins. I sometimes have trouble relaxing and bowling at a slower pace, but the turning point, the end of the first game,
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Go Bowling Show Podcast with Mo Pinel by BOSStull @ 02/03/16 05:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Vic44Very nice. How long has this been running? Thanks again. air date 1/20/2016 "Let's Go Bowling" Homepage
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Winter '16 Week 3 V-league results by Dylan585 @ 02/01/16 10:49 PM

Whoops that was meant for my team thread not this one
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 2 Thread by jbungard @ 02/01/16 12:34 PM

Nice rolling RayRay! Way to stay in the pocket all night. Looking forward to helping you and the team out soon.
Jump to new posts Re: Where should the lane oil start? by 6_ball_man @ 01/31/16 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: BOSStullI spoke to the person oiling the lanes and he said that yes since BOWLMOR took over they started oiling at 18" and he also stated BOWLMOR's policy is to start at 24". He made it sound like your Lucky we start a
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Modern Urethane balls do not exist...
by nord - Today at 03:32 AM
To each their own
by Dylan585 - Yesterday at 11:44 PM
52nd Champlain International Tournament
by SteveH - Yesterday at 02:08 PM
Handling Tournament Play Lull
by goobee - 02/05/16 03:28 PM
What is Darth Vader's most annoying bowling habit?
by W9JAB - 02/05/16 12:04 PM
Knees suck, but shots . . . don't?
by mmalsed - 02/05/16 12:04 PM
Improving straight arm swing and weird footwork ??
by mmalsed - 02/05/16 12:01 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2015-16 thread
by Richie V. - 02/03/16 11:06 PM
Let's Go Bowling Show Podcast with Mo Pinel
by BOSStull - 02/03/16 05:58 AM
Winter '16 Week 3 V-league results
by Dylan585 - 02/01/16 10:49 PM
Where should the lane oil start?
by 6_ball_man - 01/31/16 03:00 PM
2015-16 Honor Scores
by BOSStull - 01/30/16 07:12 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.