BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Fall '15 virtual league announcements/discussion by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Seems most of you are OK with starting right on Labor Day, so I've updated the score submission form with the league schedule, and set up the sign-up form for signing up subs. I'll form up the teams tomorrow and email the league once the teams have b
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts ProCG Ball Drill Layout by grambette @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

I picked u a Pro CG Track ball, I'm a lefty and the ball I got has the cg 3" to the right of the pin/mb line. Most of my other balls are 4x4x2, my numbers are 3 1/2 over, 3/8" up. Anyone have any ideas on drill layouts for this ball? It's a
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Toeing the line... by Fin09 @ 08/28/15 10:36 PM

I'm curious how you can set up a shot for crankers. With today's equipment choices, and with the proper surface prep, you should still be able to compete. I'm going to assume the shot is a little longer than you're used to, heavy in the middle, and h
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Leagues 2015 by Fin09 @ 08/28/15 10:30 PM

Finished up the summer league this week. Team had a 2 point lead on the 2nd place team, and a 3 point lead on the 3rd place team on an 8 point system. We won the first game with a nice run late in the game to take a 4 point lead, but lost the 2nd gam
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Thumb slug peculiarity by Fin09 @ 08/28/15 10:05 PM

I see the tape now. Instead of drilling 1/8-1/4 forward pitch in your thumb, he drilled it with reverse pitch instead. Probably the same amt, just in the opposite direction. He can say he drilled zero pitch to match the other ball, but the slug says
New Member Intros & Tech Help
Jump to new posts Pro CG Bowling Balls by grambette @ 08/28/15 09:23 AM

Hello ! I'm a new member to bowling community, I'm a lefty, retired, active league bowler. I see pro cg bowling balls out there, some have the cg to the right, some have the cg to the left, myself being a lefty, which pro cg ball would benefit a left
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Another full roller question by ExBronxiteBowler @ 08/27/15 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: nordjbungard, Classic Full Rollers track between the fingers and thumb over the whole circumference of the ball. This is the original definition of a Full Roller and I am such of person. But recently we have heard about playe
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Ball Speed question by ExBronxiteBowler @ 08/27/15 11:23 PM

Don't get me wrong, I have told bowlers to slow down, moved them up, lowered thier ball in thier stance and they STILL threw missles, except it was Warp 8 rather than Warp 10.... and the warp 8 speed helped thier ball get some shape...
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Vegas Tournaments? by BowlerBill @ 08/27/15 03:37 PM

I decided to look at the upcoming regional PBA tournaments and found there are 3 one day events coming to Vegas. Here is the schedule for one of them. Friday, October 23 Practice Session: 8-8:30 a.m. Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads. A
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Stying behind the ball help by Rocket Jr @ 08/27/15 12:24 PM

Thanks Demo, I see what you are saying. I plan on getting some practice tonight, so I will give it a try. If dad makes it in I will get some video. I am subbing on his team tomorrow night so I am pretty sure he will come in to practice as well since
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Denver area bowler! by AmpleSound @ 08/27/15 11:45 AM

My fault, you can move this to the correct location if you want admin...
Jump to new posts Re: Fall virtual league sign-up extended to 9/1 by steveA @ 08/26/15 03:06 PM

Hi Richie I'm happy for you to extend the sign up period, getting enough names for a full rotation of games is important. Give me a chance to get back into the swing of things as well, had a lot of personal issues so far this year. Just dipped in an
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2015-16 thread by 56bird @ 08/26/15 08:46 AM

Interesting first night of league. Over the summer I had expected to be a fairly early pick (draft scratch league). To my surprise I found myself *with* first pick on the strength of my 218 & change average, really due to having some higher-aver
Looks like I'm in already.. good.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone heard from Dennis Michael? by BOSStull @ 08/23/15 03:11 PM

I was wondering the same thing Richie. Long stretch since his post or log in. Unlike Dennis not to be online. Hope all is well.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Fall '15 virtual league announcements/discus
sion

by Richie V. - Yesterday at 08:43 PM
ProCG Ball Drill Layout
by grambette - Yesterday at 05:38 PM
Toeing the line...
by Fin09 - 08/28/15 10:36 PM
Summer Leagues 2015
by Fin09 - 08/28/15 10:30 PM
Thumb slug peculiarity
by Fin09 - 08/28/15 10:05 PM
Another full roller question
by ExBronxiteBowler - 08/27/15 11:28 PM
Ball Speed question
by ExBronxiteBowler - 08/27/15 11:23 PM
Vegas Tournaments?
by BowlerBill - 08/27/15 03:37 PM
Stying behind the ball help
by Rocket Jr - 08/27/15 12:24 PM
Denver area bowler!
by AmpleSound - 08/27/15 11:45 AM
Fall virtual league sign-up extended to 9/1
by steveA - 08/26/15 03:06 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2015-16 thread
by 56bird - 08/26/15 08:46 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2015 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.