BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 USBC Open Championships by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

As I launch into my annual news-gathering role, let me know if you want updates on only the Regular division or if the other two divisions are OK, too. http://bowl.com/News/NewsDetails.aspx?id=23622328614 Team USA member Bryanna Cote was the story
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Axis Tilt and Rotation by champ @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Something to consider... a high tilt player will likely learn over time that they need less speed and more surface. A low tilt player will learn they need more speed and less surface. They may not realize how their release comes into the equation, b
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Rev Rate by champ @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Strikes are about two things; transfer of energy and deflection. In my mind (not a mathematician) energy is the speed you put on the ball. But if you don't have enough revolutions to match the speed, the ball will deflect. So if I'm already match
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Strange by RGR @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

This has happened to me twice in the last couple of weeks, my hand getting stuck in the ball! It is the same ball, drilled the same as the rest, usually put in a couple pieces of tape to start off, everything is good until about midway into the secon
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Winter '17 VL announcements & discussion by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Late Week 7 announcement: slowdown will continue to sub on Team 2 this week, but for BowlerBill rather than Doogie.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 4 by White_Rabbitt @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Hey, sorry I haven't been posting the last few weeks guys. I have been in a pretty big slump and to be honest, didn't really feel like posting much. I have been working hard and keeping to the practice lanes though. I finally found some consistency l
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 2: High Flush by Richie V. @ 02/20/17 11:32 PM

BowlerBill, seeing this late, but something might be able to be arranged. Might as well call slowdown this team's permanent sub.
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Do you or donít you by djp1080 @ 02/20/17 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: W9JAB When releasing your (strike) ball do you put any twist in to it? I have seen many videos that say ďmodernĒ release, let the ball roll off your fingers, lift with the fingers up the back of the ball. When I do that the
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Winter '17 Week 6 VL results by Richie V. @ 02/20/17 05:05 PM

Recaps & standings: http://www.bowlingfans.com/league/2017/02/20/winter-2017-week-6-results-standings/ I had to note IronMaiden756's third game, b/c I can't remember a female member of the league who had a higher game than her 278. Good luck &
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 5: Lane Rangers by Richie V. @ 02/20/17 12:31 PM

Happy b-day Kwik
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7: 7 Baggers by Richie V. @ 02/20/17 12:29 PM

RayRay, that tournament win is mentionable on Facebook...just let me know which association and bowling center.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 900 #32 by champ @ 02/19/17 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: rrb6699 (RayRay)I thought Glen Allison shot the first 900 with a Yellow Dot. As it was never sanctioned, it isn't considered the first...officially at least. Though many still consider it the "people's 900." Even at
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2016-17 thread by Richie V. @ 02/19/17 09:21 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame†(Linked to BowlSK sheet) I certainly was hoping for more after the first game, and, indeed, it was almost the "reverse century" in the second game, but I did save my 500 in the third game. My spare game co
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 3: The Unbowlieveables by goobee @ 02/19/17 07:25 PM

204, 180, 136. Blah. Too bad I can't sneak in the 3 games I bowled during qualifying in a house tournament today. 193, 214, 279.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 6: Splits & Washouts by SteveH @ 02/19/17 06:50 PM

Did real practice at our good center today. Not fresh, leftover from yesterday. But always fairly even, and cleaned. Used my same Hy Road Pearl and the Storm Ride. I could use the Ride standing on 26 out to four or in to around 12. The Hy Road d
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 1: Big Guns 2.0 by 6_ball_man @ 02/19/17 06:29 PM

190 178 226 === 594 lotsa 9s, couple easy whiffs, a few splits [yawn]
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Delete thread by champ @ 02/18/17 07:52 PM

Accidentally made a double thread. Feel free to delete
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
2017 USBC Open Championships
by Richie V. - Yesterday at 06:32 PM
Axis Tilt and Rotation
by champ - Yesterday at 05:57 PM
Rev Rate
by champ - Yesterday at 05:50 PM
Strange
by RGR - Yesterday at 05:37 PM
Winter '17 VL announcements & discussion
by Richie V. - Yesterday at 04:49 PM
Do you or donít you
by djp1080 - 02/20/17 10:01 PM
Winter '17 Week 6 VL results
by Richie V. - 02/20/17 05:05 PM
900 #32
by champ - 02/19/17 11:17 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2016-17 thread
by Richie V. - 02/19/17 09:21 PM
Delete thread
by champ - 02/18/17 07:52 PM
INTERESTING
by Jazlar Von Steich - 02/14/17 11:50 AM
Winter '17 Week 5 VL results
by Richie V. - 02/14/17 12:04 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2017 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.