BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 7: 7 Baggers by ebon betta @ Today at 12:56 AM

Well Yesterdays score were all below average. I should have switched balls sooner. I'm having some difficult with the heavier ball and getting it to my mark. The lanes seemed to be walled nearer the center of the lane than usual. The lt-48 would stay
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 4 by jbungard @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Good start to the season TSB! Nice start last night White_Rabbitt. Transitions can be challenging. Still, a good series all-in-all.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: team 6 by steveA @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

With the team scores in and our first team results -Splits & Washouts-seems appropriate we adopt that team name then prove we made a bad choice
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Working on form by spr3wr @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: NickBell Quote:I know I need to start the ball sooner, however, even when I do start the ball sooner I muscle it until I get to my normal timing. And if I do somehow manage to not muscle it, my feet speed up to compensate for be
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 8: Dream Team by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

Name's changed...I'll get to the software later.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 1 - what name shall we use? by mmalsed @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

I'm okay with Big Guns - y'all wanna stick with that?
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 5: Lane Rangers by Richie V. @ 01/16/17 02:27 PM

Not a bad start...five from Team 6 and we tied for the week's high team game.
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Winter '17 Week 1 VL results by Richie V. @ 01/16/17 02:24 PM

Everyone in early, the way I like it. Recaps & standings: http://www.bowlingfans.com/league/2017/01/16/winter-2017-week-1-results-standings/ As noted on the standing sheet, please be sure I have your team names so I can update the forums and t
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Bowling: Why Straighter is Greater? by 6_ball_man @ 01/16/17 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Dennis MichaelOriginally Posted By: goobee"Straighter hook?" Is that a new bowling term? Yes, it's like Jumbo Shrimp. or business ethics
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 2: High Flush by Richie V. @ 01/15/17 09:58 PM

Name's yours
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2016-17 thread by Richie V. @ 01/15/17 09:55 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame (Linked to BowlSK sheet) I will always take a night like tonight. I didn't really have long strings of strikes, but I made most of the spares I was supposed to, missing on only one single pin on the night (a 10 pin
Pro Bowling Tours
Jump to new posts Re: That outdooor Tournament by 6_ball_man @ 01/15/17 07:45 PM

I think there were a couple -> a few seniors finals put on out of doors @ The Villages in Florida years ago, when they gave a house as 1st place
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Best bowling ball by 82Boat69 @ 01/14/17 07:20 PM

We got a new place in the area called 'Strikes', but only the building is new. The rest came from someplace that closed :-( Even the lanes at Fireside where I bowl came from Crest View which closed.
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: Team 3 by goobee @ 01/14/17 05:34 PM

I sucked this morning. 199, 158, 169
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: https://youtu.be/LsxK41UWfU0 by spr3wr @ 01/14/17 08:19 AM

The side view will show you what your doing wrong. Can you post a side view? http://www.bowlingcommunity.com/b/ubbthreads.php/topics/136316/Help_us_help_you.html#Post136316
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Winter '17 VL announcements & discussion by Richie V. @ 01/13/17 07:56 PM

The new league has been set up in Perfect Secretary and is ready for entry of the first week's scores. Having a setup template does speed up things, and I thought again to print a hard copy of the starting team rosters, which makes adding the bowlers
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts New Bowling App by bigcall @ 01/11/17 10:37 PM

I saw this advertised on another website and thought it looked interesting - anyone tried it out yet? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/track-my-roll/id1069783532?ls=1&mt=8
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Working on form
by spr3wr - Yesterday at 03:52 PM
Winter '17 Week 1 VL results
by Richie V. - 01/16/17 02:24 PM
Bowling: Why Straighter is Greater?
by 6_ball_man - 01/16/17 08:39 AM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2016-17 thread
by Richie V. - 01/15/17 09:55 PM
That outdooor Tournament
by 6_ball_man - 01/15/17 07:45 PM
Best bowling ball
by 82Boat69 - 01/14/17 07:20 PM
https://youtu.be/Lsx
K41UWfU0

by spr3wr - 01/14/17 08:19 AM
Winter '17 VL announcements & discussion
by Richie V. - 01/13/17 07:56 PM
New Bowling App
by bigcall - 01/11/17 10:37 PM
Best Ball Design for a Full Roller Track Player
by nord - 01/10/17 06:02 PM
Core and pin action
by mmalsed - 01/10/17 11:48 AM
Getting to the core
by Mkirchie - 01/09/17 04:45 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2017 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.