BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Tournaments 2013-2014 by VFF57 @ 22 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Joe BowlerJust wrapped up a summer series of scratch doubles tournaments with VampyreBowler. Together, we cashed in 4 of 5 tournaments, finishing 1st, 3rd, and 5th twice. We both managed to have 11-in-a-row along the way, a cr
Virtual League Annoucements
Hi Richie - I'm going to have to pull out of this season. My back and knee are causing me enough issues that I'm completely inconsistent and it wouldn't be fair to any team to have me on it. It's very frustrating, and quite often very painful. Sorr
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: No interest in PBA Experience Leagues by VampyreBowler @ Today at 01:55 PM

I think part of the problem with the Sport bowling conditions is the sheer number of them. 8 animal, 6 person and 3 major, plus throw in the Open championship one. IMO 2 weeks on each pattern isn't enough. I'd rather do 4 weeks on fewer patterns. Gim
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts The Sinister Unfolds by SteveH @ 07/26/14 12:58 PM

These guys come up with some really good marketing stuff, the making of thrillers. THE ROTO GRIP SINISTER, Coming 8/26 to destroy your competition. IF THEY KNEW WHAT WAS COMING, THEY’D NEVER SLEEP. From out of the shadows, I emerge as the winner.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: 2013-2014 Honor Scores by BOSStull @ 07/26/14 08:46 AM

One more chance to get my last freebee 300 ring before August 1,2014. Close but no cigar this season. A couple of 299s this year leaving the what else but the 10 pin on the final throw. Congratulations to all that did get a 300 this year.
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Add Bowling Revs By Adding Lag by BOSStull @ 07/26/14 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: spr3wrFrom bowlingball . com Add Bowling Revs By Adding Lag If you are a player with less revs than most “Power” players, but more than “Stroker” type players and you want to add revs to your game, then add swing lag. spr3
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Leagues 2014 thread by Dennis Michael @ 07/25/14 01:58 PM

Hmmm, could be. Richie. I'm more impressed that I now bowl without a knee brace, and finally can bend fully without any pain. It has been 1 year since the operation, exactly. Third week of July, 13. But, it's really hard to retain timing for a wh
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Brunswick sold by SteveH @ 07/24/14 10:48 PM

Reassuring statements. I can definitely attest to the fact that AMF was not only poorly run, but unprofitable (obviously) as well. I hope Shannon's statements prove out to be true.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Very Strange Ball Track Problem by Dennis Michael @ 07/24/14 02:05 PM

not really any more. improve her technique in accuracy and consistency through practice. There are plenty of seniors who roll backups successfully. Enjoy the game, and don't make too much out of it. It should be fun.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Resurfacing the Storm Byte by djp1080 @ 07/23/14 11:55 PM

Thanks Steve for the quick update. I'll probably start either with the Lights Out or a Hy-Road this fall season and like you switch to the Byte if I find that I must move left. This summer I'm trying all kinds of things to feel them out and also impr
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to understand this statement by SteveH @ 07/23/14 10:24 PM

Worked well. 606 series tonight. The Byte worked well later on. I focused on focusing. Head was still, hit my mark, had a good time.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Any rules on speed of play? by SteveH @ 07/22/14 04:17 PM

I've never been able to come up with rules, although they've been suggested. We have two teams that are consistently 30 minutes behind, every week. Mostly gabbing, like the night never ends. In golf I sometimes (reluctantly) will say something abo
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: A loss in my local association by SteveH @ 07/22/14 04:12 PM

Sorry to hear that Richie, condolences from bowlers.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Tournaments 2013-2014
by VFF57 -
Sign-up for Fall '14 V-league open (close 8/17)
by mmalsed - 04:23 PM
No interest in PBA Experience Leagues
by VampyreBowler - 01:55 PM
The Sinister Unfolds
by SteveH - 07/26/14 12:58 PM
2013-2014 Honor Scores
by BOSStull - 07/26/14 08:46 AM
Add Bowling Revs By Adding Lag
by BOSStull - 07/26/14 07:57 AM
Summer Leagues 2014 thread
by Dennis Michael - 07/25/14 01:58 PM
Brunswick sold
by SteveH - 07/24/14 10:48 PM
Very Strange Ball Track Problem
by Dennis Michael - 07/24/14 02:05 PM
Resurfacing the Storm Byte
by djp1080 - 07/23/14 11:55 PM
Trying to understand this statement
by SteveH - 07/23/14 10:24 PM
Any rules on speed of play?
by SteveH - 07/22/14 04:17 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2014 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.