BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Physical game problems by 82Boat69 @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

http://www.bowlersreference.com/Approach/Swing/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5nnDbV0znE
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: *As I get older- by Dennis Michael @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

djp, I'll meet you half way. I'll get General Pounder to join us. He's in Midlothian. Not sure where you are. Send me a PM and let me know.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Could bowlers of the past compete today? by 82Boat69 @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Depends on the ball. I have a Columbia Blue Dot from the late 70's which is 90 hardness. A typical Columbia or Bonanza Yellow Dot was 76.
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for advice! https://youtu.be/QtLMN6Z-VvQ by tyson8432 @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Also, I don't care for your opinion on 2 handed bowling.
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with back swing by 82Boat69 @ Yesterday at 02:34 AM

Here's that video that shows the proper body angles at the point of delivery; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr9lDk848-g From this video you'll understand why I wasn't too concerned about you being bent too much at the waist. For many standing
Virtual League Annoucements
Also with regards to bowling the bye team I prefer no points for playing the bye. Otherwise 10pins 5 really just punishes a higher avg bowler with larger deviation.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: two handed bowling by W9JAB @ 08/23/16 01:31 PM

So I was thinking about two handed bowlers today, and I don't know of any woman (I'm sure there are somewhere)using the two handed style. Do you (or any of the readers of this)believe it would be as popular if a woman started the craze? Me? I think
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2016-17 thread by Doogie @ 08/23/16 12:07 PM

Had the first week of our league last Wednesday. Shot decent 205-197-168. I could not stop tugging the ball and spare shooting got a bit worse as the night went on. All in all a good start to the season but I am hoping week two is better.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Drilling Pattern by RGR @ 08/22/16 07:34 AM

Thanks for the offer, but I'm all good to go and ready to discuss my ups and downs of this coming bowling season, which starts in about 2 weeks.
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: California USBC Seniors Single Tournament by goobee @ 08/22/16 01:29 AM

Yeah, I struggle deep inside so I'm whining a bit. On a plus note, I got to bowl on the same pair as Paula Vidad.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Leagues 2016 by Fin09 @ 08/21/16 11:26 PM

Shot 278-278-257-813 Wednesday night for my 2nd 800 in the last 4 weeks, 18th overall. I wrote down frame by frame my scores, and saw that every strike I threw was part of a string. I opened the night with a big 4 split, then threw 14 in a row, until
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Sign-up open for fall V-league (closes 8/21) by Richie V. @ 08/21/16 07:57 PM

Not starting yet, Vic...sign-up probably closing when I check the email account tomorrow, but I am posting something in the discussion thread following this.
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: How can I overcome the 9s by steveA @ 08/20/16 04:35 AM

If it's different pins you're leaving then the consistency of your shot is out. But if you're picking them up its a 190 game, and good practice for spare shooting when most of the shots are strikes
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Physical game problems
by 82Boat69 - Yesterday at 11:04 PM
*As I get older-
by Dennis Michael - Yesterday at 07:25 PM
Could bowlers of the past compete today?
by 82Boat69 - Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Looking for advice! https://youtu.be/QtL
MN6Z-VvQ

by tyson8432 - Yesterday at 02:32 PM
Need help with back swing
by 82Boat69 - Yesterday at 02:34 AM
Fall '16 virtual league announcements & discussion
by Chuck - 08/23/16 11:00 PM
two handed bowling
by W9JAB - 08/23/16 01:31 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2016-17 thread
by Doogie - 08/23/16 12:07 PM
Drilling Pattern
by RGR - 08/22/16 07:34 AM
California USBC Seniors Single Tournament
by goobee - 08/22/16 01:29 AM
Summer Leagues 2016
by Fin09 - 08/21/16 11:26 PM
One week to sign up for fall virtual league (8/21)
by Richie V. - 08/21/16 07:57 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.