BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Leagues 2017 thread by goobee @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Thanks wronghander. I think I've only subbed 3 times during the past few years. Whether real or not, I think there is an expectation by a team that a sub should bowl well. The added pressure on myself to perform makes it not fun for me.
The Bowler's Lounge
The only "Prodigy" I have seen on this, "PRODIGY BOWLERS TOUR" has been Logan, I could understand how you might have wanted to showcase him. But with him gone, now it's just become creepy.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Lane Machine Breakdowns by goobee @ 06/21/17 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: mmalsedCovina closed? MAAAAN! I got back into leagues bowling there. Dang, that sucks. It's correct that the banquet rooms and the whole place was run down - I think that if they had found some money, they could have updated
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Getting closer..... by goobee @ 06/21/17 11:47 PM

I was in the groove with the front 9 and then I tugged the next shot. ARGH!!!! https://youtu.be/7-xqwHG1hmE A few weeks later, I strung the front 10 but left a wobbly 10-pin on the 11th ball.
Collegiate & Youth Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Future of bowling by mmalsed @ 06/21/17 10:56 AM

compare bowling to equestrian: No mainstream TV coverage for either. Cost of a horse is exponentially higher for the horse (which is a specially bred horse. We have an Off the Track thoroughbred that originally cost tens of thousands of dollars (bef
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Frozen rope with a twist by 82Boat69 @ 06/19/17 03:45 PM

Whatever you are doing is causing either more speed, more RPM's or both. Helicopter bowlers get maligned, but they do get lots of revolutions, even if their ball track is the size of a dime :-) Regardless of whatever anybody wants to believe, an in
The Bowler's Lounge
Well golf is under a very similar attack. The property is being eyeballed by developers for housing Property taxes are oppressive. The "Green tree huge-rs" do not like the herbicides and pesticides. So greens fees go up and number
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 USBC Open Championships by Richie V. @ 06/18/17 02:21 PM

Latest low-to-cash (linked previously) said an estimated prize fund would be posted on July 1, if people have been looking for that.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Happy Father's Day by BOSStull @ 06/18/17 07:34 AM

Going to get in some practice> Free bowling at Stars and Strikes all day on Fathers Day
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Petersen Classic by mpdooley @ 06/17/17 04:39 PM

The 107th Running of the Petersen Classic is well underway.... Petersen Classic Website: http://www.petersenclassic.com/ Bowlers Needed Link: http://www.petersenclassic.com/bowlers-needed/ Shows some of the squads still looking for bowlers. See
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 Bowling Balls Since 2005 (Balls 1 5) by goobee @ 06/17/17 03:01 PM

With all this discussion about the Hy-Road, I've decided to pull my Hy-Road Pearl out of storage. I bought the HR Pearl a couple years back not knowing that the ball is a flip monster and quickly came to dislike it. I had the PSO take it down to 20
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Summer Leagues 2017 thread
by goobee - 09:46 PM
PRODIGY BOWLERS TOUR -- 6-17-2017 "TEAM SHOWDOWN"
by W9JAB - 08:54 AM
Lane Machine Breakdowns
by goobee - 06/21/17 11:54 PM
Getting closer.....
by goobee - 06/21/17 11:47 PM
Future of bowling
by mmalsed - 06/21/17 10:56 AM
Frozen rope with a twist
by 82Boat69 - 06/19/17 03:45 PM
Private-Equity Firm Atairos Buys Bowlmor AMF......
by W9JAB - 06/19/17 03:28 PM
2017 USBC Open Championships
by Richie V. - 06/18/17 02:21 PM
Happy Father's Day
by BOSStull - 06/18/17 07:34 AM
Petersen Classic
by mpdooley - 06/17/17 04:39 PM
Top 10 Bowling Balls Since 2005 (Balls 1 5)
by goobee - 06/17/17 03:01 PM
Musing out loud
by BOSStull - 06/15/17 08:11 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2017 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.