BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Is the modern bowling ball ruining our sport? by Joe Bowler @ Yesterday at 03:25 AM

A few ways to tell whether a ball is deflecting because it is too weak is the core does not complete its transition i.e., it is still skidding and not rolling when it hits the pins (cover is too weak), or everything looks normal, but there is no cont
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: The Judge Urethane Bowling Ball by nord @ Yesterday at 02:18 AM

So tonight I used The Judge at Poway during Norquist Cup competition. I stood with right foot on 10 and rolled up 8 board. The Judge spiraled up 8, began the hook-set reaction and then rolled strongly all the way to the pocket for a brutal, 10 back
For Sale/Wanted; Bowling Classifieds
Jump to new posts Hoinke Classic, anyone interested? by dalion @ 07/02/15 06:44 PM

Going to be in Cinty for the Classic next weekend, July 11th & 12th an we'll be needing a 5th bowler to bowl the team event, if anyone is available/interested, LMK thanks
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Leagues 2015 by Richie V. @ 07/01/15 10:32 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame (Linked to BowlSK sheet) I felt I threw the ball OK tonight, but just ran out of strikes in the third game. I still missed some single pins, but that was the case in my warm-up game, too, where my only opens were mi
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: For stubborn straight-bowlers by W9JAB @ 07/01/15 12:42 PM

I've learned a lot since I posted that. I use a 12lb. conventional drilled plastic ball. Line up w/slid foot on board 8. and use 10 arrow as my target. My best or most consistent chance for a strike is just left of center on the head pin. Due to the
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Radical - Guru by BOSStull @ 06/30/15 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: J_w73 Thank you for the info. How do you have the two balls laid out? What are your release stats? GURU 70x3x25 p3 hole and the MIGHTY 60x4x35 My stats Ball Speed 17.5, revs 300, tilt 11, pap 4 3/4 over 3/8 up. ar 35-45.
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Another full roller question by nord @ 06/30/15 11:27 AM

Quote:10PinGaloot said: Full rollers are not frowned upon. It's your score that counts, not how you get it. Straight shots just don't work as well as a hook. A little side roll enlarges the pocket so you have more forgiveness. There seems to be some
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: somewhat new to bowling by brebreon @ 06/30/15 06:49 AM

Thanks, but except i don't use 5 step approach, but i will definitely try to do it though.
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 USBC Open Championships by goobee @ 06/30/15 01:34 AM

UPS has my package, it'll be in El Paso way before me. With my main balls gone, I'll use my 14lbs balls to practice with. Need to stay sharp.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Is the modern bowling ball ruining our sport?
by Joe Bowler - Yesterday at 03:25 AM
The Judge Urethane Bowling Ball
by nord - Yesterday at 02:18 AM
Hoinke Classic, anyone interested?
by dalion - 07/02/15 06:44 PM
Summer Leagues 2015
by Richie V. - 07/01/15 10:32 PM
For stubborn straight-bowlers
by W9JAB - 07/01/15 12:42 PM
Radical - Guru
by BOSStull - 06/30/15 09:52 PM
Another full roller question
by nord - 06/30/15 11:27 AM
somewhat new to bowling
by brebreon - 06/30/15 06:49 AM
2015 USBC Open Championships
by goobee - 06/30/15 01:34 AM
Sign-up open for Fall '15 V-league (Closes 8/23)
by Richie V. - 06/24/15 11:18 AM
2014-2015 Honor Scores
by Joe Bowler - 06/23/15 07:05 AM
best layout for 2 handed bowler
by wadud - 06/22/15 10:33 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2015 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.