BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread by wronghander @ 39 minutes 35 seconds ago

You both got better each game, not bad. Shot 238+194+205=637 to come back down to earth. Lanes were really tough after the first game due to the humidity we had here today. Plus we had a lot of traffic on the left side (4 of us). So it got really tr
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Storm Hy-Road Surface by BOSStull @ Today at 05:41 PM

To clean my Hy-Road I will use a cleaner that my Pro shop has. Must be a generic licensed to companies. I believe Buddies sales it also but a get from my local Pro shop. A little support there for my local PS. The Hy-Road does seem to pick additional
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Hybrid Ball? by BOSStull @ Today at 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: 82Boat69Speaking of smelly balls, have you ever smelled a Storm 'Lock'? What were they thinking? I had to buy a 'Breeze' to store with it or my wife wouldn't allow it in the house :-) My Hy-Road's fragrance although pleasant
Pro Bowling Tours
Jump to new posts Re: What a Disparity by goobee @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

I know someone like that. He was offered a sponsorship by a ball company and he turned it down. He did the math and he could make a better living not bowling on the pro tour.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Track My Roll Product by Dennis Michael @ 09/20/17 01:49 PM

That sounds pretty cool. Good luck analyzing the results. Hope it helps.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Lane Machine Breakdowns by Dennis Michael @ 09/20/17 01:31 PM

Thank god. Corporate approved a contractor, who replaced the pump in an hour. That was tuesday. The Health Department came in to sample the well water for Human consumption, tues afternoon. It will be a couple of days before they can see the resul
The Bowler's Lounge
Iím unsubscribing from the PRODIGY BOWLERS channel, as this channel has a creepy pedophilic feel to it. Now I what to be perfectly clear, Iím not making any accusations, Just an observation. As a parent and former investigator, I find that adults wh
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Slow speed and weak release - matching up... by mmalsed @ 09/19/17 12:16 PM

Ok - a couple of thoughts: First - Nord - I don't think you're really a good example of this ONLY because your style is such an outlier. Your style is so very full-roller and you have to find very very specific balls and drillings to work for you.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Riverside Lanes, Laughlin, Nv? by BowlerBill @ 09/18/17 12:08 AM

My league is heading to Riverside Lanes in Laughlin, Nv for sweeps. Has anyone bowled there and know what the lane conditions are? Thanks, Bill
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread
by wronghander - 0 seconds ago
Storm Hy-Road Surface
by BOSStull - Today at 05:41 PM
Hybrid Ball?
by BOSStull - Today at 05:26 PM
What a Disparity
by goobee - Yesterday at 07:08 PM
Track My Roll Product
by Dennis Michael - 09/20/17 01:49 PM
Lane Machine Breakdowns
by Dennis Michael - 09/20/17 01:31 PM
PRODIGY BOWLERS TOUR -- 09-16-2017 "BOWLAPALOOZA"
by W9JAB - 09/20/17 11:20 AM
Slow speed and weak release - matching up...
by mmalsed - 09/19/17 12:16 PM
Riverside Lanes, Laughlin, Nv?
by BowlerBill - 09/18/17 12:08 AM
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh BOY!!!
by 6_ball_man - 09/15/17 01:41 PM
Help with unknown Rhino
by jeff bruce - 09/12/17 12:40 PM
Reactive Balls are designed to be throw hard!
by nord - 09/09/17 11:39 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2017 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.