BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live by BOSStull @ Today at 05:35 AM

Today's the day. RayRay they didn't list the Sur Lock but the last Storm Demo I went to did have balls that were on the advertisement. I would be interested and throwing that one also. As for the pattern all previous Demos at this location have been
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: approved ball cleaners by Dennis Michael @ Today at 03:20 AM

Go to your pro shop and read the label on each bottle. If it is on the "approved list" it will say Approved by USBC for use in competition. Other products may not be used during league or tournaments. But, the approved cleaners may be
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by SteveH @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

That is ridiculous.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread by Mkirchie @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Thanks all for the congratulations. We didn't bowl in league last night, our teammate got married and our whole team was at the wedding along with 1/2 the bride's team. I'm planning on shooting a few tomorrow morning and we're going to bowl our mak
For Sale/Wanted; Bowling Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: wanted a 1 ball roller bowling bag by Richie V. @ 10/20/17 06:16 PM

Hope I can post a link from bowling.com, but here are the available single-ball rollers: https://www.bowling.com/shopping/all/bowling-bags/1-ball-rollers
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: trouble sliding season by Rand @ 10/20/17 01:30 AM

I hear you, Dennis. I can't blame everything on the approaches. My balance needs some work, heck my game needs work, but 2nd week for the tru-slide and it seems no worse for wear except for some specks of dirt. I only bowled 170s this week, but at le
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: HY ROAD NANO by djp1080 @ 10/19/17 07:05 PM

Saw that. Also, they're releasing a SoniQ. Both look pretty good on paper and on the preview videos by Storm. I'd like to see a bit more on them by others or in Bowling This Month. Hope the Nano turns out well... The original Hybrid and Pearl version
Beginner Help
Jump to new posts Re: Starting dots/boards? by djp1080 @ 10/19/17 01:42 PM

Yes! Had a pretty lucky last night. Started up lined up on board 26 and targeted the 2nd arrow. Stayed there for all three games. Just like usual I thought about how things went afterward. I left three 3-10 splits and picked each of them up (not the
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Storm Hy-Road Surface by SteveH @ 10/18/17 10:06 PM

I had decided on the Ink awhile ago, first review I read. For 89.95 plus 30 drill out the door, what the heck. Bought it for the lane we bowl on. I will give feedback.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live
by BOSStull - Today at 05:35 AM
approved ball cleaners
by Dennis Michael - Today at 03:20 AM
Possible Olympic Events?
by SteveH - Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread
by Mkirchie - Yesterday at 11:19 AM
wanted a 1 ball roller bowling bag
by Richie V. - 10/20/17 06:16 PM
trouble sliding
by Rand - 10/20/17 01:30 AM
HY ROAD NANO
by djp1080 - 10/19/17 07:05 PM
Starting dots/boards?
by djp1080 - 10/19/17 01:42 PM
Storm Hy-Road Surface
by SteveH - 10/18/17 10:06 PM
2017 World Championships (Men & Women)
by Richie V. - 10/13/17 04:43 AM
Finger Swelling
by Dennis Michael - 10/12/17 06:44 AM
People who talk [email protected]#$
by goobee - 10/11/17 09:51 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2017 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.