BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Lilac Tourney by Dylan585 @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

I'm from Rochester... I want to do the tournament but I'm not sanctioned as an adult yet so I don't think I can... If I'm wrong about that someone please correct me
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2014-15 tournaments thread by wronghander @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: SteveHBut for me, I definitely am more relaxed and focused in the tourney than league. Have to prepare much better for singles. But the handicap singles was won yesterday with a cap total of 893 or so! Scratch winner comes in
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 USBC Open Championships by General Pounder @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Whenever I've bowled the tourney, I always take an even number of teams. Makes it so much easier.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Leagues 2015 by wronghander @ 05/25/15 10:43 PM

163+200+186+192=741 on cheetah tonight. BowlSK recap. Mostly disappointed. 3rd straight week that I got off to a poor start. Had a bad practice and wasn't happy when I tried to play outside of 5 and the ball wouldn't come back at all. Took my Chal
The Bowler's Lounge
Downloaded it while it's still there
For Sale/Wanted; Bowling Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a bowler (Dutchman tourny) by dalion @ 05/25/15 11:55 AM

Bowler found, thanks.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Views on sandbagging? by BOSStull @ 05/25/15 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: 6_ball_man. IMHO if you average 220anything+ (in bowling - not golf LoL), you have no business in handicap tournaments. Go play with boys your own size. Your right with a 224 I should not be in a handicap tournament and I touc
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: The Judge Urethane Bowling Ball by Dylan585 @ 05/24/15 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: nordAny Judge videos yet Dylan585? It's disc golf season and I've been preparing for a disc golf tournament which was this weekend... I'm goi to be out of town for the next week so it's probably still not going to be for a whil
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Sign-up open for Fall '15 V-league (Closes 8/23) by Richie V. @ 05/21/15 02:58 PM

"Bump" for recent posts list
New Member Intros & Tech Help
Jump to new posts Re: New from VA (metro DC) USA. by Richie V. @ 05/20/15 10:31 AM

Hi dalion...sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I've been more or less busy with my state tournament. I hope you'll consider our virtual league in the fall, which you can find out more about on the league's FAQ page.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Lilac Tourney
by Dylan585 - Yesterday at 10:06 PM
2014-15 tournaments thread
by wronghander - Yesterday at 09:24 PM
2015 USBC Open Championships
by General Pounder - Yesterday at 02:40 PM
Summer Leagues 2015
by wronghander - 05/25/15 10:43 PM
Do you remember the 1979 bowling movie "Dreamer"?
by SteveH - 05/25/15 06:31 PM
Looking for a bowler (Dutchman tourny)
by dalion - 05/25/15 11:55 AM
Views on sandbagging?
by BOSStull - 05/25/15 07:28 AM
The Judge Urethane Bowling Ball
by Dylan585 - 05/24/15 10:14 PM
Sign-up open for Fall '15 V-league (Closes 8/23)
by Richie V. - 05/21/15 02:58 PM
2 handed w/ Storm Crux Pearl
by spr3wr - 05/18/15 08:58 PM
The Petersen
by General Pounder - 05/18/15 03:16 PM
Polishes for your bowling balls
by 6_ball_man - 05/18/15 08:00 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2015 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.