BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: 2015-16 Honor Scores by champ @ Today at 12:28 AM

That's great bowling Joe!
Virtual League
Jump to new posts Re: General virtual league discussion thread by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Was hoping to make this announcement during a season, but I finally did get our copy of Perfect Secretary upgraded to the 2016 version. Our copy is licensed to the league, so I can pass it along if I need to.
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: Reno Bowling Stadium - 2016 Open by Richie V. @ 05/22/16 10:08 PM

For those interested, Walter Ray shot 1,838 all-events in his debut at the Open, currently good for 537th. His team, Northern Lanes Pro Shop, is 33rd; Bo Goergen, who had the highest series ever at the Open with his 862 in singles in 2009, was one of
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Finally competitive sport leagues by 6_ball_man @ 05/22/16 11:16 AM

I am also in a summer sport league...five conditions over 15 weeks...28 players. I am NOT very good at this...LoL Speaking of competitive, my Sunday AM singles league (40 players) has not had a repeater at the top for the last 10 years, and this yea
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Surface Change Question by 6_ball_man @ 05/22/16 11:07 AM

TYVM for the link, Joe!
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Knowing the oil pattern in advance by Richie V. @ 05/22/16 09:56 AM

mrthang, it's really up to the individual houses (for their leagues) and tournaments, but I can also tell you that major US events such as the USBC Open Championships and Junior Gold are moving toward not disclosing the lane condition in advance. FY
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Hamstring Problems? by Dennis Michael @ 05/21/16 06:40 PM

I stretch Quads and hamstrings every time I bowl. And, often for quite a few shots. the slide does put stress on them. So I slide a fes times too, and exaggerate the knee bend to stretch.
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Sign-up open for fall V-league (closes 8/21) by beefers1 @ 05/19/16 08:36 PM

I missed the last league signup deadline, and I don't intend on doing that again. Count me in. Thanks! Edit: oh right, there's an actual form I'm supposed to fill out.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Getting to the core by goobee @ 05/19/16 02:41 PM

Hm, that would be me. While I noticed that specs were a little different between weights when ordering balls, I never knew that the cores were completely different. Doesn't sound right to me since the prices are the same.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
2015-16 Honor Scores
by champ - Today at 12:28 AM
Reno Bowling Stadium - 2016 Open
by Richie V. - 05/22/16 10:08 PM
Finally competitive sport leagues
by 6_ball_man - 05/22/16 11:16 AM
Surface Change Question
by 6_ball_man - 05/22/16 11:07 AM
Knowing the oil pattern in advance
by Richie V. - 05/22/16 09:56 AM
Hamstring Problems?
by Dennis Michael - 05/21/16 06:40 PM
Sign-up open for fall V-league (closes 8/21)
by beefers1 - 05/19/16 08:36 PM
Getting to the core
by goobee - 05/19/16 02:41 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2015-16 thread
by Fin09 - 05/17/16 10:31 PM
Summer Leagues 2016
by Richie V. - 05/17/16 02:46 PM
Storm Lock bowling ball
by Vic44 - 05/17/16 04:09 AM
Compare cleaning products
by Joe Bowler - 05/14/16 04:55 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.