BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Week... almost four 300 games by Dennis Michael @ 08/17/17 08:17 AM

had one of those nites, last nite. Call them Average Management nite. Lanes seemed unusually week. All my balls hooked early, and I really had trouble keeping the ball outside. I went to my spare ball in game 2. At least, I held the outside bett
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Brunswick "The Grizz" Vintage Urethane ball by ExBronxiteBowler @ 08/16/17 01:55 PM

I remember that ball, and it was NOT Urethane, it was soft rubber, a bit harder than an LT 48, but not by much.....
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Lane Machine Breakdowns by Dennis Michael @ 08/16/17 10:00 AM

Now I find out the details. There was a water main line break under the lot pavement. Brunswick has a preferred Contractor Plumber. However, he doesn't have a backhoe. So, Brunswick rented it for a month. Whatever they saved in the Plumber pri
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Loving the sport patterns by wronghander @ 08/14/17 09:52 PM

Finished up on the Chameleon tonight. Started out great with a 213 (and that was despite two pocket 7-9s) but had a lefty on the pair with me and the lanes started to transition in game 2 and that plus some issues with the approaches made it a lacklu
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Balls with no filler by Mkirchie @ 08/13/17 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: djp1080It was suggested to me to go to ovals and I've never gone back to the lifts. Before I started switching my own grips, I had mine replaced in ball one time and the pro shop operator at the time put in the Turbo Quad ovals
Virtual League Annoucements
Jump to new posts Re: Sign-up for fall VL closes Aug. 20 by Richie V. @ 08/13/17 09:56 PM

More than a mere "bump"...sign-up for the fall virtual league closes this coming Sunday (Aug. 20). See first post above for details. If you're not sure whether you've signed up, please check the roster in this thread.
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Other sports that use a ball by BOSStull @ 08/13/17 09:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Dennis Michael Now, the shot was changed again. I rolled 300 last tuesday. We shall see. It's not that its easier now, or back then. The shot was a Brunswick recommended pattern, professed by Mo Pinel. It had more oil early
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Interesting Week... almost four 300 games
by Dennis Michael - Yesterday at 08:17 AM
Brunswick "The Grizz" Vintage Urethane ball
by ExBronxiteBowler - 08/16/17 01:55 PM
Lane Machine Breakdowns
by Dennis Michael - 08/16/17 10:00 AM
Loving the sport patterns
by wronghander - 08/14/17 09:52 PM
Balls with no filler
by Mkirchie - 08/13/17 10:23 PM
Sign-up for fall VL closes Aug. 20
by Richie V. - 08/13/17 09:56 PM
Other sports that use a ball
by BOSStull - 08/13/17 09:31 AM
Reactive Balls are designed to be throw hard!
by Dennis Michael - 08/10/17 02:17 PM
Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh BOY!!!
by goobee - 08/10/17 12:25 PM
Frozen rope with a twist
by W9JAB - 08/10/17 11:02 AM
Code Red
by rrb6699 (RayRay) - 08/08/17 06:06 AM
leagues
by goobee - 08/07/17 07:40 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2017 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.