BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Mo Pinel "Striking Effectively In Today's Game" by BOSStull @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: BOSStullThis very informative video from Mo Pinel's seminar "Striking Effectively In Today's Game" was posted yesterday on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/radical.bowling.technologies/videos/1000091643444341/ M
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Eileen's Bowling Buddy products. by jayboek @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Has anyone purchased any of these items. I was thinking I like the rev trainer and the swing trainer. But...my main question was the RELEASE TRAINER. Is this just the release for the pros? I just do the basic release of my fingers going around th
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: When is it time to abandon the hook? I love to se by Dennis Michael @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

You're pretty much right, W9. Oil was applied the entire 60 feet. And, it did foul up the machinery. shortening the oil pattern by 10 feet lead to increased scoring by bowlers. Bowling proprietors picked up on this and shortened it more, supposed
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: 2015-16 Honor Scores by Fin09 @ Yesterday at 12:54 AM

Shot 267-250-289 - 806 on the last at I can count an honor score in the 2015-2016 season, as the 16-17 season officially gets under way next week. I needed all 3 in the 10th of the 3rd game to win the "break the bank" strike pot for $700+,
Tournaments
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 National sport adjusted average rule by goobee @ 07/24/16 02:22 AM

The Nationals pattern really can't be compared to anything in the "wild". When A list bowlers like Walter Ray struggle, you know it is something special.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for breaking off team by goobee @ 07/24/16 02:17 AM

Well things sort of worked out on their own. I advised the team that I wasn't happy for personal reasons and needed a change. One of the guys (whom I considered unreliable) also professed that he also wanted a change and clarified that he was not
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Training aid idea by spr3wr @ 07/23/16 07:49 AM

Good luck with the new invention.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Mo Pinel "Striking Effectively In Today's Game"
by BOSStull - Yesterday at 11:47 PM
Eileen's Bowling Buddy products.
by jayboek - Yesterday at 10:43 PM
When is it time to abandon the hook? I love to se
by Dennis Michael - Yesterday at 12:40 PM
2015-16 Honor Scores
by Fin09 - Yesterday at 12:54 AM
2017 National sport adjusted average rule
by goobee - 07/24/16 02:22 AM
Suggestions for breaking off team
by goobee - 07/24/16 02:17 AM
Training aid idea
by spr3wr - 07/23/16 07:49 AM
Sign-up open for fall V-league (closes 8/21)
by Richie V. - 07/22/16 06:11 AM
Does a ball really Skid-Hook-Roll?
by W9JAB - 07/19/16 10:45 AM
usbcbowlingacademy 4th July Deal
by BOSStull - 07/17/16 02:05 PM
Brunswick TPU X Bowling Shoes
by BOSStull - 07/16/16 12:43 AM
Want to improve average
by GStephen - 07/14/16 04:11 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.