BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread by Richie V. @ Today at 10:29 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame One good game, but then I seemed to run out of gas, as I missed a lot of spares and only had one double after the first game. It was unseasonably warm, which might have contributed to my late weakness. Result: 209-
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hype Versus Reality by 82Boat69 @ Today at 10:01 PM

We have a 40' shot which forces everyone outside the 7 board to escape the oil. As you described, for those without enough hand, recovering from that far right in just 20 feet makes everyone think they need more ball or a more aggressive drilling.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Made it. by RGR @ 02/18/18 07:56 AM

I've never bowled a 700 series, figure I have to many flaws in my game, I think I kept them pretty much at bay trying to qualify for this city tournament, I would like to bowl a 700 but don't think I have it in me anymore. I'll let my flaws come out
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: Ball choice and strategy for Wolf pattern by champ @ 02/17/18 10:15 PM

The Wolf, being 33', has A LOT of backend. When people first approach a short pattern, their initial thought is to use a ball that goes long. Try to get the ball to skid further. That will not happen. Your shiny bowling balls, which react violently t
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: My Senior League wants to change Houses by BOSStull @ 02/17/18 05:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Dennis Michael So, I have turned over the balls in my bag to older equipment and feel much more confident. I have both my 16lb L/M balls in my bag. Both were released in 2004. Originally Posted By: 82Boat69I bought my first
Physical/Mental Game & Lane Conditions
Jump to new posts Re: tennis elbow by BOSStull @ 02/17/18 03:58 AM

Some info https://getmorehook.com/bowling-elbow-pain-explained/
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 12 pound ball? by W9JAB @ 02/15/18 02:52 PM

Back when I was using a 10-12 lbs ball, I had the problem of them breaking between the two finger holes,I was told that the plastic for the lighter ball is not as strong, true or not it stopped with a heaver ball.
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread
by Richie V. - 29 minutes 16 seconds ago
Hype Versus Reality
by 82Boat69 - 56 minutes 37 seconds ago
Made it.
by RGR - 02/18/18 07:56 AM
Ball choice and strategy for Wolf pattern
by champ - 02/17/18 10:15 PM
My Senior League wants to change Houses
by BOSStull - 02/17/18 05:21 AM
tennis elbow
by BOSStull - 02/17/18 03:58 AM
12 pound ball?
by W9JAB - 02/15/18 02:52 PM
Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live
by BOSStull - 02/11/18 07:19 AM
Brunswick "The Grizz" Vintage Urethane ball
by nord - 02/11/18 04:20 AM
Hammer Purple Pearl Urethane
by nord - 02/10/18 03:24 PM
Honor Scores Not Received By USBC
by Mkirchie - 02/10/18 10:54 AM
Competing against high rev, high speed players
by BowlerBill - 02/07/18 09:36 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2018 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.