BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread by bigcall @ 01/22/19 04:12 PM

I took a couple of years off when my son was unable to bowl due to surgery. He's doing better now so we both joined a league (sanctioned finally) again this fall and I recently found my way back to these boards again. I'm sorry to see that the virt
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HI!! by 6_ball_man @ 01/21/19 06:13 PM

Sorry to hear it, Dennis. My heart attack was 20 years ago, so I am officially a survivor. If you smoke, stop. Eat right, and do the exercises. Mine worked out, but each case is different.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread by 6_ball_man @ 01/21/19 06:05 PM

how 'bout a clean game, 1 dbl, 1 trpl = 211 I counted 9 five times....FOUR 4's (2 hi, 2 lite) and a rap 10 it sure matters where the strikes are
Videos
Jump to new posts Re: Crummy video but need help with release/timing by 82Boat69 @ 01/21/19 03:26 PM

You look pretty solid to me. However, here are a couple of ideas; First, don't spread your right index finger. That position weakens your release causing you to go around the ball. The rule is, turn the ball not your hand. Once you learn how to
Videos
Jump to new posts Crummy video but need help with release/timing by stuckmehere55 @ 01/21/19 01:34 PM

Older guy, bad knees but am having trouble staying behind the ball. Release or timing or swing. Any help appreciated Release needs help
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HI!! by djp1080 @ 01/20/19 04:36 PM

Dennis, I'm very sorry to see this post from you. Several years ago I experienced some pressure in my upper body when I went for a walk. I'd go for 2 or 3 miles at a time and this tightness began at around the 1/2 to 3/4 mile distance. I'd stop fo
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HI!! by Dennis Michael @ 01/19/19 09:01 AM

Hi all. Been away. Had heart attack Dec 12 and spent about 2 weeks in hospital. Needless to say, I'm not bowling for the rest of the year. Good lock and good bowing to all. Den
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HI!! by Mkirchie @ 01/18/19 04:55 PM

I'm still checking from time to time too. The holidays were very busy for me and work has been hectic. Getting ready to see whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at us in the northeast tomorrow afternoon. Mark
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HI!! by Richie V. @ 01/18/19 01:34 PM

Still posting my bowling, but there was a two-week stretch when I didn't bowl due to ailments.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HI!! by 82Boat69 @ 01/18/19 07:07 AM

Whenever I take trips by car, I always pack my bowling balls. I love to stop at small places in Quonset huts I might discover. I also like small places in unusual locations or buildings. There's such a place in Quincy, CA., a small town in North
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HI!! by djp1080 @ 01/17/19 11:56 PM

Yes, I'm here. Enjoyed the holidays as our family had fun together. Visited the Burnt City brewery in Chicago and not only enjoyed the beer, but they have eight wood lanes operating. Used their shoes and found a ball that almost fit. Rolled a 140 gam
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread by Richie V. @ 01/17/19 03:43 PM

Last night's bowling, frame-by-frame After being absent in consecutive weeks with the flu and an infected left ankle, I got clearance for bowling from the local wound care clinic. I had a slow start, but making most of my spares, before going clean
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Fall/Winter 2018-19 Leagues Thread
by bigcall - 01/22/19 04:12 PM
HI!!
by 6_ball_man - 01/21/19 06:13 PM
Crummy video but need help with release/timing
by 82Boat69 - 01/21/19 03:26 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.