BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Bowler turns 100 by Dennis Michael @ 11/19/19 05:04 PM

I've mentioned before on here, that I work with seniors in bowling. Well, one of my students turned 100 this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ED!! another, Larry, is 97. So good to see them both still bowling at their ages. Ed is averaging 157 while Larry i
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Our Bowling Ally is now Chuckie Cheese by djp1080 @ 11/18/19 07:59 PM

Gosh! I haven't been to Chuckie Cheese in a long, long time. My daughter had a birthday party there once. My mom was still alive back then and we had a fun time. Got back to back 600's the last two weeks in our senior league. I'm pumped. Hope I can
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Major News in the Industry by Mkirchie @ 11/17/19 04:35 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've believed that Motiv is independent of Brunswick and that Motiv pours their own balls. Mark
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Our Bowling Ally is now Chuckie Cheese by Dennis Michael @ 11/17/19 01:00 PM

Since the buyout of Brunswick by Bowlmor, our center has had a radical change. Multi colored arrows painted on the walls. Bright lettering painted. Words like WOW on the walls too. All in reflective paint that glow under black lights. The ceilin
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Good morning everyone... by djp1080 @ 11/17/19 12:50 PM

Dennis, Sounds fishy to me... Sandbagger extreme...
Bowling Ball Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Plastic or Urethane? by Dennis Michael @ 11/17/19 12:45 PM

outside of the glossy finish of the plastic, not really. But, you can look into the finger holes to see the inside material. Plastic will be the same material all the way through. Urethane generally will have filler material in the center, which y
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Good morning everyone... by Dennis Michael @ 11/17/19 12:39 PM

Hi guys, been a while. My teams are both struggling. 2 are up and 2 are down. And, it's a diff pair each week. Last Monday, we bowled the 2nd place team, who shot a new scratch high game of 1176 against us. Only beat us by 30. But, then they se
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Major News in the Industry by Dennis Michael @ 11/17/19 12:29 PM

I was totally surprised by this. Not from the Financial aspect, but from the philosophical aspect between the companies. How long will it be before Mo injects his theories into Track, or Motiv? That will ruin those balls. but, factories have alre
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Major News in the Industry by Mkirchie @ 11/16/19 07:42 AM

https://www.flobowling.com/articles/6599...ry-shaking-move I thought it was big when Ebonite acquired Track, Columbia, and Hammer. The PBA just became mostly Brunswick vs. Storm. Mark
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Bowler turns 100
by Dennis Michael - 11/19/19 05:04 PM
Our Bowling Ally is now Chuckie Cheese
by djp1080 - 11/18/19 07:59 PM
Major News in the Industry
by Mkirchie - 11/17/19 04:35 PM
Good morning everyone...
by djp1080 - 11/17/19 12:50 PM
Plastic or Urethane?
by Dennis Michael - 11/17/19 12:45 PM
What is the best ball to get?
by djp1080 - 11/10/19 09:02 PM
Which fork on the Hy-Road should I take?
by Mkirchie - 11/02/19 07:05 AM
End of Days
by BOSStull - 11/02/19 06:44 AM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2019 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.