BowlingFans.com, The site for the fans, by the fans....
Sponsored Links

ChatBox:

Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live by BOSStull @ Today at 05:25 PM

Demo is done. Three out of the six balls I would consider buying are the Intense , No Rules Exist, and Marvel Pearl. The Code Red would be included if not being to similar to my Hy-Road. The Hot Cell and Danger trick I have no need for. I had no
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by 82Boat69 @ Today at 04:08 PM

According to the IOC's own rules, wouldn't pole dancing have to be done by men in 75 countries on 4 continents :-) I've never seen a male pole dancer :-) It would also need a national governing body. I guess we can take solace from the fact that m
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by 82Boat69 @ Today at 02:47 PM

Having a high worldwide participation rate isn't important. Here's a little to explain why bowling isn't an Olympic sport yet; ------------------ The Olympic Charter indicates that in order to be accepted, a sport must be widely practiced by men i
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by Dennis Michael @ Today at 02:37 PM

I always said, if you want to attract higher bowler numbers, have a topless Friday. Charge admission to enter, and real high bowling prices. Pole dancing in the lounge too.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by BOSStull @ Today at 12:23 PM

It's a shame with the Olympics being held in Tokyo, Japan in 2020 that it could not a least be an exhibition sport. Japan has the worlds largest center in the world and which could easily host the bowling event. The Inazawa Grand Bowl in Japan ha
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by 82Boat69 @ Today at 09:27 AM

I suspect that bowling isn't popular enough to warrant the cost of a bowling venue and then what would be done with the venue when the Olympics end? If the Olympics were made up from amateurs, maybe, but with most sports dominated by professionals
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by Dennis Michael @ Today at 08:40 AM

Maybe they have to improve TV ratings.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by SteveH @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I can't remember the last time I watched the Olympics for more than a half hour.
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread by wronghander @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Tough series, but shake it off and go get em on Wednesday. Had my high series of the season tonight with 258, 255, 253 for 766. Felt a lot better and was pretty much over my cold by Saturday morning. Actually bowled a tourney yesterday (Trios format
Leagues & Sport Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread by Richie V. @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Tonight's bowling, frame-by-frame I was just never really comfortable tonight. My usual line wasn't holding pocket, and I tried just about everything I knew with little success. I knew a correction was coming, but I wasn't expecting to fail to break
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by goobee @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

Yep, popularized in strip clubs and possibly coming soon to you every 4 years during the summer Olympics.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by Dennis Michael @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

Isn't pole dancing what they do at the local Strip club? Lap dancing is next.
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live by BOSStull @ Yesterday at 05:35 AM

Today's the day. RayRay they didn't list the Sur Lock but the last Storm Demo I went to did have balls that were on the advertisement. I would be interested and throwing that one also. As for the pattern all previous Demos at this location have been
The Pro Shop
Jump to new posts Re: approved ball cleaners by Dennis Michael @ Yesterday at 03:20 AM

Go to your pro shop and read the label on each bottle. If it is on the "approved list" it will say Approved by USBC for use in competition. Other products may not be used during league or tournaments. But, the approved cleaners may be
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Possible Olympic Events? by SteveH @ 10/21/17 11:57 PM

That is ridiculous.
The Bowler's Lounge
Jump to new posts Possible Olympic Events? by goobee @ 10/21/17 10:47 PM

Seriously, if any of these get approved over bowling, I will stop watching the Olympics. http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/18...-and-poker.html
Savings That Support BowlingCommunity.com
We need your help!
Rather than begging for donations we're asking you to do one simple thing to help keep these forums running smooth:
When shopping for anything on Amazon.com or eBay please use these links to go to the web sites.

This won't cost you a cent!
You'll still get the exact same low prices, deals and free or low cost shipping; it doesn't change anything for you at all! The items do not have to be bowling related; all purchases made through these links help us! Amazon.com and eBay will pay us a small commission for every sale and it's helping us cover the expenses.

BowlingCommunity.com Recent Posts
Storm/Roto Grip MatchMaker Live
by BOSStull - 59 minutes 28 seconds ago
Possible Olympic Events?
by 82Boat69 - Today at 04:08 PM
Fall/Winter Leagues 2017-18 thread
by wronghander - Yesterday at 10:42 PM
approved ball cleaners
by Dennis Michael - Yesterday at 03:20 AM
wanted a 1 ball roller bowling bag
by Richie V. - 10/20/17 06:16 PM
trouble sliding
by Rand - 10/20/17 01:30 AM
HY ROAD NANO
by djp1080 - 10/19/17 07:05 PM
Starting dots/boards?
by djp1080 - 10/19/17 01:42 PM
Storm Hy-Road Surface
by SteveH - 10/18/17 10:06 PM
2017 World Championships (Men & Women)
by Richie V. - 10/13/17 04:43 AM
Finger Swelling
by Dennis Michael - 10/12/17 06:44 AM
People who talk [email protected]#$
by goobee - 10/11/17 09:51 PM
Terms Of Use
Use of this community signifies your agreement to the Community Standards and Conditions of Use.

About BowlingFans.com | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Site Map
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. | Material Connection Disclosure

Copyright © 1998 - 2017 - usrbingeek LLC | Copyright Policy
BowlingFans.com, BowlingFans, The Right Approach, Kegler's Connection, Tour411, BallBeat, BowlingCommunity.com, BowlSearch.com, and Bowling News You Can Use are trademarks of usrbingeek LLC. All other trademarks and tradenames are property of their respective owners.